General SpecificationsPower Output: 300Wx1@2ohms
Frequency Response: 10-320Hz±3dB
Input Sensitivity: 0.2V-5V
Low Pass Filter, Variable: 32 -320Hz
Bass EQ 40Hz -100Hz: 0-12dB
Protection: DC, OVP, UVP, OCP, OTP
Primus amplifier provides true Infinity performance at an affordable price while now lacking the features needed to properely tune and optimize performance.
With it becoming more and more difficult to find spacious locations for amplifier mounting, Primus has been developed in a small compact form factor to allow more location versatility.
Full On-Board Protection.
Primus amplifier has on-board circuitry to protect them from shorts, temperature, overvoltage and undervoltage. An LED indicator is inlcuded on all four models to let you know when one of these conditions exists.
Infinity is one of the best selling car audio brands in the world. This is not a coincidence given the arduous testing and quality control. We take our crat seriously and want every consumer to have a world class experience that lasts and lasts.
An input level control adjusts input sensitivity. When low level nputs are used, this control can adjust the input between 200mVrms and 6.0Vrms. When high level inputs are used, the control adjusts the input between 0.5Vrms and 15Vrms. This allows Primus amps to be conntected to virtually any factory system or serve as the foundation for a trophy winning aftermarket competition system.
Switchable bass EQ
This provides an available bass boost at 45Hz of 6dB or 12dB, serving as a great tool to optimize subwoofer and loudspeaker performance based on location and enclosure type.
Cool industrial design
Black with grooved center panel, polished badge, black painted end panels and bottom.
What's in the BoxAmplifier
Spare Fuse (x2 for 1-channel and 4-channel model)
Quick start guide
High-level input cable (x2 for 4-channel model)
|RCA Outputs (Pass-Through)||None|
|Speaker Level Input||None|
|Max Power Output||600W|
|RMS Power Output||1 x 300W (2 ohm)|
We accept the following payment methods:
- Online Banking via BillPlz (Banks within Malaysia Only).
- Credit Card via PayPal.
- For cash deposit or wire transfer direct into account, please select Bank Transfer upon checkout.
Company's Bank Information for Online Banking / Telegraphic Transfer:
- Bank Name: Malayan Banking Berhad (MAYBANK)
- Bank A/C No: 564753109176
- Bank Swift Code: MBBEMYKL
- Company Name: Naluri Semesta Sdn. Bhd. (1128299-W)
- Company Address: 3, Jalan Mawar 15, Taman Mawar
- City: Cheras
- State: Kuala Lumpur
- Postcode: 56100
- Country: Malaysia
- Tel: +603 4287 1102
- GST Tax ID: 001042362368
Please email proof of payment to firstname.lastname@example.org (only required for bank transfer method)
- Fasmoto ships from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- If you want it fast, we recommend you contact us directly and buy from our shop. We cannot guarantee shipping services speed as it is beyond our control.
- We use express courier services. Transit time is usually between 3-5 working days for within Malaysia.
- For domestic deliveries, we use either Poslaju or Aramex, depending on the product and shipping location.
- For International customers, your delivery is calculated by the shopping cart system and the available delivery services will be presented for you to choose from.
- The services we have available for International shipments are Pos Malaysia Economy, DHL Ecommerce, DHL Express, Aramex and UPS. Subject to availablity and will vary based on product and shipping location.
- Shipping rates shown on website is not final. Remote area charges may apply for certain destinations.
- Handling time for all orders is 2 working days maximum from the payment's date, unless otherwise specified. We may ship it earlier if we are able to.
- Once item is shipped out, you will receive an email from us stating the tracking number of the shipment and how you can track your order.
- Transit time is based on standards provided by the courier companies. Hence, we are not responsible for any delays while the delivery is in transit. Economy will typically take about 2 - 3 weeks and Express is typically 3-5 working days excluding customs delays, if any.
- We do not ship to P.O. boxes.
- We do not provide Cash on Delivery (COD) services. You can choose to pick up your order at our shop but please note that all orders must be made and paid before you drop by our warehouse to collect your orders. If you would like to walk-in and purchase, kindly contact us before hand to ensure the goods are available.
- Warehouse pick-up hours is Mondays to Fridays 10am to 8pm, excluding Public Holidays.
How Your Order is Processed
Here's an overview on how we process orders at Fasmoto, with the corresponding 'Order Status' which we will update you via email.
- Awaiting Payment: Once you've submitted an order, this will be the default status, unless you've made payment already.
- Retrieving Stock/Packing in Progress: After we've verified your payment, we will retrieve your stock from our warehouse. It's important that you submit your proof of payment to us as soon as possible to avoid delays.
- Awaiting Courier Pick-up: We'll pack your orders and attach the shipping labels to it. Your order will then sit in our warehouse waiting for the courier service to pick it up.
- Delivery En Route: This is the moment your order is picked up by the courier guys and left our warehouse. From here on, you can track them from each respective courier services' website.
- Completed: This is the finale status, when we get confirmation from our courier partners that the package has been delivered to you.