Alpine R2-A150M R-Series Mono Power Amplifier - RMS Power Ratings 1 x 1200W @ 2 Ohms
The Alpine “R-Series” line of speakers, subwoofers and amplifiers have a heritage of sound quality you can hear from a block away, and the newly added R-Series amplifiers are no exception. Aside from their best-in-class performance, these amplifiers are tuned to emphasize the characteristics of the R-Series speakers and subwoofers, giving you that legendary R-Series experience. They have a 15% reduced footprint compared to the previous models and are easier to install.
If you like your music loud and clear, our Alpine R-Series R2-A150M mono amplifier is for you. It cleanly reproduces the bass in your music so you can enjoy the enhanced realism you want, even when you're playing High-Res music. We built some of our top-of-the-line amplifier technology into this R2-Series amp, including high-efficiency transformers, premium low-noise custom capacitors, and low-distortion dual "Sierra" feedback/correction circuitry.
The R2-A150M mono amplifier produces up to 1200 watts RMS @ 2 Ohms, making it a perfect match for the Alpine R-Series subwoofer line. Advanced Class-D amp technology makes this powerful amp small enough to fit almost any location. You can adjust the amp's low-pass filter, bass boost, and subsonic filter to get just the right bass tone. Plus, you can add the optional RUX-KNOB2 remote bass knob to control your bass from the dash.
R-Series amplifiers are available in two mono and a 4-channel configuration.
Elevate Your Audio
Elevate your audio with the Alpine R2-A150M Mono Amplifier - delivering powerful 1200W performance @ 2 Ohms in a sleek, compact design. Built with Alpine's cutting-edge Class-D Amplifier Circuit, this next-generation R-Series amp offers exceptional sound quality and efficiency, making it the perfect addition to any car audio system.
Perfect Power-Match for Multiple R-Series Subs
The R2-A150M is designed to exactly match the power handling of two 10” or 12” R-Series subwoofers – or even four 8” R-Series subs (1200 Watts @ 2 Ohms). Simply build a large subwoofer system in your vehicle and run it with one single R2-A150M mono amp.
Extensive Tuning Options
The R2-A150M features intentional design choices that prioritize convenience and simplicity. All speaker connections are consolidated on one side of the device for easy access, while the amplifier controls have been relocated to the top under a removable plate, allowing for quick adjustments to gain and crossover controls. The amplifier’s chassis also includes integrated mounting “feet” to streamline the installation process.
Remote Bass Knob Ready
You can connect the RUX-KNOB2 remote bass knob (optional available) to the R2-A150M to control the subwoofer level straight from your dash.
Intentional designs were made to the amplifier that consolidated all speaker connections to one side of the amplifier for easy access. Amplifier controls were relocated to the top of the amplifier under a removable plate for convenient access to gain and crossover controls. To simplify the installation process, mounting brackets are integrated onto the chassis of the amplifier.
- Terminal Layout: One side
- Small footprint for easy installation
- Screw terminals (for speaker and power cables)
- Class-D Amplification (Digital)
- Channel Design: Mono Channel
- Top panel controls
- Thermal Management Control
- Top Mounted LED Power/Status Indicator
- Speaker Level Input with remote turn on
- Crossover: Adjustable Low-pass (LPF) and Variable Subsonic filter
- Adjustable Gain Control
- Bass EQ
- Remote Bass Control (RUX-KNOB2) Ready
Max Power Output Ratings
- Total Max Power: 2300W
RMS Power Ratings
- Per Channel into 1 Ohms, 14.4V (≤1%THD+N): 1 x 1500W
- Per Channel into 2 Ohms, 14.4V (≤1%THD+N): 1 x 1200W
- Per Channel into 4 Ohms, 14.4V (≤1%THD+N): 1 x 700W
- Crossover: Variable LPF: 50-400Hz (-24dB/oct)
- Crossover: Variable Subsonic: 8Hz-40Hz (-24dB/oct)
- Power Requirements: 14.4 V.DC (9 - 16 V allowable)
- Input Sensitivity (RCA Input): Hi: 0.4V - 10V / Low: 0.1V - 4.0V
- High Level Input with automatic power on
- Cable size: Power Cable AWG 4, SPK Cable AWG 8
- Frequency Response: 10Hz – 400Hz
- THD+N (@ 10W into 4 Ohms): <0.04%
- Damping Factor: >250
- Weight: 5kg
- Heat Sink (WxHxD) mm: 341 x 65 x 185