Sony RSX-GS9 High-Resolution Audio Media Receiver withBluetooth (No CD)The Way The Artists Truly Intended
Enjoy the subtlest nuances of studio-quality sound in higher-than-CD quality with High-Resolution Audio. Passion for music unites every component from signal to speaker, so it feels like the artist is performing right in front of you.
Learn more about High-Resolution Audio
The ultimate in-car audio experienceTake your in-car audio to outstanding new heights with the RSX-GS9 media receiver. By uniting premium components with our greatest audio technologies – including DSD native playback and DSEE HX upscaling – you can be sure you’ll always enjoy high quality audio while you’re on the road.
Purest quality audio
Get the best out of your receiver with a wired connection via one of three USB ports.
Lossless audio comes to your car
With its expanded bandwidth, native Direct Stream Digital (DSD) playback delivers superior audio resolution.
Make a one-touch connection with Bluetooth® via NFC for instant access to your music library.
Studio-quality sound at the wheelImmerse yourself in a whole new in-car listening experience
The RSX-GS9 is a feat of audio engineering, boasting a unique combination of our most refined sound technologies—including native DSD lossless playback and an industry-leading ESS digital-to-analog converter.
Sound that stays true from source to speakerDSD native playback delivers sharp, lossless audio
Enjoy pure detail in everything you listen to. The RSX-GS9 is the world’s first2 in-car media receiver with native DSD playback, a codec designed specifically for High-Resolution Audio.
Engineered for ultimate listening pleasureESS digital-to-analog converter
Experience the same caliber of sound usually reserved for high-end home audio products, thanks to the ESS DAC chip—an industry-leading2 converter that provides optimum quality from all your digital music files.
Hear the difference with DSEE HX upscalingBring every track closer to the original recording
DSEE HX™ technology injects more life into your music, upscaling compressed files to near High-Resolution Audio quality. Restoring the subtleties of the original recording gets you closer to the sound of a live performance.
Optimized for excellenceBecause premium sound requires premium components
Beneath the beautiful brushed-aluminum finish and OLED display lie carefully engineered components that revolutionize the way you listen. A high-precision clock generator works to improve digital-to-analog conversion accuracy, while a separate digital block ensures minimal noise from interference. Each component has its own dedicated circuit to optimize performance.
Sturdy build, smooth soundEnjoy cleaner tone from a highly rigid chassis
The RSX-GS9 has the highest rigidity ever achieved in a receiver chassis. This minimizes internal and external vibrations, achieving ultra-low distortion even in harsh in-car environments.
Pure, undistorted audioSeparate chassis blocks for optimum performance
The dual-layer design of the chassis separates analog and digital circuitry, preventing noise for uncompromised sound quality.
High-end operation amp components are used in the RSX-GS9’s analog circuits for greater depth of sound and audio realism.
Premium Sony capacitors
Our specialized audio capacitors work to deliver high-fidelity sound with a bright, full-bodied tone.
The clock generator further refines digital-to-analog conversion for precise, stable sound.
More ways to enjoy your musicHigh-quality wired and wireless connection options
Get the full High-Resolution Audio experience when you connect to one of the RSX-GS9’s three USB ports, or make a wireless Bluetooth® connection via NFC One-touch NFC for total music mobility.
Pure High-Resolution AudioGet the best from your music over direct USB DAC connection
To get the best quality audio from your receiver, simply hook up your high-resolution capable smartphone to the front USB micro port for direct streaming playback with the ESS D/A converter.
Your music, your optionsEnjoy more listening options with wide codec support
Designed to unite serious listening and digital convenience, the RSX-GS9 is compatible with a variety of popular codecs, compressed or uncompressed, for Mac® or PC.
Play music, instantlyFast, high-quality wireless streaming
Wirelessly stream music from your smartphone through the receiver in an instant, thanks to One-touch NFC and LDAC high-quality Bluetooth® streaming technologies.
High-quality Bluetooth® streaming via LDAC
Get the best from your Bluetooth® connection, courtesy of LDAC
NFC One-touch connectivity
Connect selected NFC-enabled devices to the receiver with a single touch.
Unite your musicEasy streaming control with the SongPal app
The SongPal app lets you easily and intuitively manage your listening experience. Simply install the SongPal app on selected smartphones to take control of music playback, device settings, and more.
*SongPal - Available on iOS and Android
Get the full setupCombine our premium components for unrivaled acoustics
Take your in-car sound further. Our premium on-road audio products are all designed to complement each other, so you can build the perfect audio soundscape for your car.
- Pre Out
- Sub Out
- High Voltage Pre Out
- Yes (Front)
- Yes (Type A: for Front/Rear, uB for Front)
- Time Alignment Preset
- Time Alignment Custom
- Yes (Adjustable)
- Rear Bass Enhancer
- Yes (EQ10)
- High Pass Filter
- Yes (OFF/50/63/79/99/125/158/198/250[Hz])
- Low Pass Filter
- Yes (PCM: OFF/50/63/79/99/125/158/198/250, DSD: OFF/150[Hz])
- RDS / EON
- Panel Finish Color
- Monochrome (2 tone)
- Key Illumination
- Yes (White)
- Display Device (LCD / FL / OEL / TFT)
- OEL (with acryl)
- Display Color (Color Variation / Negative or Positive)
- Monochrome (2 tone)
- USB Shutter
iPod Control Feature
- iPod Control (Repeat)
- iPod Control (Shuffle)
- iPod Control (Pause)
- iPod Control (Resume Play)
- depends on iPod
- iPod Control (Codec)
- depends on iPod
- iPod Control (List Browsing)
- iPod Control (Passenger Control)
- Yes (Always ON)
- HFP 1.5
- Secure Simple Pairing
- Speed dial
- Call History (# of)
- Last Dialed Call
- Phonebook Access via PBAP
- Call History Browse with PBAP
- MIC GAIN Adjustment
- Yes (Low/Mid/High)
- External Microphone
Bluetooth Audio Feature
- Audio Codec
- Pause (Bluetooth Audio)
- CUE / REV
- TRACK +/-
- Audio Level Adjustment
- Yes (-6 to +6 dB)
- Meta Data Indication
- USB Mass Storage Device
- USB Hub
USB Mass Storage Device Control Feature
- USB Device Control (Repeat)
- OFF/TRACK/ALBUM/ALL (Controllable by APP or remote)
- USB Device Control (Shuffle)
- OFF/ALBUM/DEVICE (Controllable by APP or remote)
- USB Device Control (Pause)
- USB Device Control (Resume Play)
- Yes (Resume from the start)
- USB Device Control (Codec)
- USB Device Control (List Browsing)
- Yes (Controllable by APP)
- Jump Mode
What's In The Box
- Trim Ring (Collar)
- Warranty Card
|Fitment Size||Wide 1-DIN|
|Hands-free Mic||Yes (Attached to Unit)|
|Steering Remote Control||Yes, interface required for certain car models.|
|Wireless Remote Control||Yes|
|Screen Size||Not Applicable|
|RCA Preouts||3 (2.0V)|
|Audio Formats||MP3, WMA, WAV, AAC, FLAC, ALAC, AIFF, DSF, DSDIFF|
|Video Formats||Not Applicable|
We accept the following payment methods:
- Online Banking via BillPlz (Banks within Malaysia Only).
- Credit Card via PayPal.
- For cash deposit or wire transfer direct into account, please select Bank Transfer upon checkout.
Company's Bank Information for Online Banking / Telegraphic Transfer:
- Bank Name: Malayan Banking Berhad (MAYBANK)
- Bank A/C No: 564753109176
- Bank Swift Code: MBBEMYKL
- Company Name: Naluri Semesta Sdn. Bhd. (1128299-W)
- Company Address: 3, Jalan Mawar 15, Taman Mawar
- City: Cheras
- State: Kuala Lumpur
- Postcode: 56100
- Country: Malaysia
- Tel: +603 4287 1102
- GST Tax ID: 001042362368
Please email proof of payment to email@example.com (only required for bank transfer method)
- Fasmoto ships from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- If you want it fast, we recommend you contact us directly and buy from our shop. We cannot guarantee shipping services speed as it is beyond our control.
- We use express courier services. Transit time is usually between 3-5 working days for within Malaysia.
- For domestic deliveries, we use either Poslaju or Aramex, depending on the product and shipping location.
- For International customers, your delivery is calculated by the shopping cart system and the available delivery services will be presented for you to choose from.
- The services we have available for International shipments are Pos Malaysia Economy, DHL Ecommerce, DHL Express, Aramex and UPS. Subject to availablity and will vary based on product and shipping location.
- Shipping rates shown on website is not final. Remote area charges may apply for certain destinations.
- Handling time for all orders is 2 working days maximum from the payment's date, unless otherwise specified. We may ship it earlier if we are able to.
- Once item is shipped out, you will receive an email from us stating the tracking number of the shipment and how you can track your order.
- Transit time is based on standards provided by the courier companies. Hence, we are not responsible for any delays while the delivery is in transit. Economy will typically take about 2 - 3 weeks and Express is typically 3-5 working days excluding customs delays, if any.
- We do not ship to P.O. boxes.
- We do not provide Cash on Delivery (COD) services. You can choose to pick up your order at our shop but please note that all orders must be made and paid before you drop by our warehouse to collect your orders. If you would like to walk-in and purchase, kindly contact us before hand to ensure the goods are available.
- Warehouse pick-up hours is Mondays to Fridays 10am to 8pm, excluding Public Holidays.
How Your Order is Processed
Here's an overview on how we process orders at Fasmoto, with the corresponding 'Order Status' which we will update you via email.
- Awaiting Payment: Once you've submitted an order, this will be the default status, unless you've made payment already.
- Retrieving Stock/Packing in Progress: After we've verified your payment, we will retrieve your stock from our warehouse. It's important that you submit your proof of payment to us as soon as possible to avoid delays.
- Awaiting Courier Pick-up: We'll pack your orders and attach the shipping labels to it. Your order will then sit in our warehouse waiting for the courier service to pick it up.
- Delivery En Route: This is the moment your order is picked up by the courier guys and left our warehouse. From here on, you can track them from each respective courier services' website.
- Completed: This is the finale status, when we get confirmation from our courier partners that the package has been delivered to you.