Open & Smooth Sound
The "Open & Smooth" sound concept of our industry-leading speakers delivers both sonic excellence and performance. The open-staging and smooth transition of driver response makes for an immersive experience that is truly the ultimate in-car sound.
Designed with performance in mind
To ensure optimal sound reproduction, the entire D-series takes a purist approach incorporating a 2-way design with separate tweeter and woofer. It is available as a component speaker system or space-saving coaxial package.
Crisp highs and punchy lows
The tweeters used by the D-series can easily outperform the competition to produce smoother and clearer notes. Meanwhile, a newly developed Aramid Fiber Interlaced injection molded polypropylene speaker driver outputs deeper and more powerful bass.
Unparalleled installation flexibility
Besides a built-in swivel function, the D series tweeter also supports a tri-position mounting kit for flush, surface and bracket mount, so that you can effortlessly conceal it behind a grille on your vehicle’s dashboard or door.
Size : 6” x 9”
Tweeter Size : -
Max. Music Power (Nominal) : 330 W (110 W)
Frequency Response : 33 Hz to 42 kHz
Sensitivity (1W/1m) : 87 dB
Impedance : 4 Ohm
Crossover Frequency : -
Mounting Depth : 73 mm
Tweeter Mounting Depth : -
Mounting Depth with Mount Adapter : -
Cut-Out Dimensions : 153 mm x 222 mm
|Frequency Response||33 Hz - 42 KHz|
|Size||6" x 9"|
|Tweeter Mounting Depth||n/a|
|Cut-Out Dimensions||153 mm x 222 mm|
|Mounting Depth||2.87" (73 mm)|
We accept the following payment methods:
- Online Banking via BillPlz (Banks within Malaysia Only).
- Credit Card via PayPal.
- For cash deposit or wire transfer direct into account, please select Bank Transfer upon checkout.
Company's Bank Information for Online Banking / Telegraphic Transfer:
- Bank Name: Malayan Banking Berhad (MAYBANK)
- Bank A/C No: 564753109176
- Bank Swift Code: MBBEMYKL
- Company Name: Naluri Semesta Sdn. Bhd. (1128299-W)
- Company Address: 3, Jalan Mawar 15, Taman Mawar
- City: Cheras
- State: Kuala Lumpur
- Postcode: 56100
- Country: Malaysia
- Tel: +603 4287 1102
- GST Tax ID: 001042362368
Please email proof of payment to email@example.com (only required for bank transfer method)
- Fasmoto ships from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- If you want it fast, we recommend you contact us directly and buy from our shop. We cannot guarantee shipping services speed as it is beyond our control.
- We use express courier services. Transit time is usually between 3-5 working days for within Malaysia.
- For domestic deliveries, we use either Poslaju or Aramex, depending on the product and shipping location.
- For International customers, your delivery is calculated by the shopping cart system and the available delivery services will be presented for you to choose from.
- The services we have available for International shipments are Pos Malaysia Economy, DHL Ecommerce, DHL Express, Aramex and UPS. Subject to availablity and will vary based on product and shipping location.
- Shipping rates shown on website is not final. Remote area charges may apply for certain destinations.
- Handling time for all orders is 2 working days maximum from the payment's date, unless otherwise specified. We may ship it earlier if we are able to.
- Once item is shipped out, you will receive an email from us stating the tracking number of the shipment and how you can track your order.
- Transit time is based on standards provided by the courier companies. Hence, we are not responsible for any delays while the delivery is in transit. Economy will typically take about 2 - 3 weeks and Express is typically 3-5 working days excluding customs delays, if any.
- We do not ship to P.O. boxes.
- We do not provide Cash on Delivery (COD) services. You can choose to pick up your order at our shop but please note that all orders must be made and paid before you drop by our warehouse to collect your orders. If you would like to walk-in and purchase, kindly contact us before hand to ensure the goods are available.
- Warehouse pick-up hours is Mondays to Fridays 10am to 8pm, excluding Public Holidays.
How Your Order is Processed
Here's an overview on how we process orders at Fasmoto, with the corresponding 'Order Status' which we will update you via email.
- Awaiting Payment: Once you've submitted an order, this will be the default status, unless you've made payment already.
- Retrieving Stock/Packing in Progress: After we've verified your payment, we will retrieve your stock from our warehouse. It's important that you submit your proof of payment to us as soon as possible to avoid delays.
- Awaiting Courier Pick-up: We'll pack your orders and attach the shipping labels to it. Your order will then sit in our warehouse waiting for the courier service to pick it up.
- Delivery En Route: This is the moment your order is picked up by the courier guys and left our warehouse. From here on, you can track them from each respective courier services' website.
- Completed: This is the finale status, when we get confirmation from our courier partners that the package has been delivered to you.