Pioneer AVH-Z7250BT Z Series 1 DIN Multimedia Receiver
In-Dash 1-DIN DVD Multimedia AV Receiver with 7" WVGA Touchscreen Display, Apple CarPlay, Android Auto, WebLink, Built-in Bluetooth® and Full HD Video Playback from USB Device
Premium Entertainment for Every Driver
The Z-Series brings premium in-car entertainment features to the masses; works with Apple CarPlay™, and WebLink to provide greater convenience, improved safety and a more fulfilling car life.
Meticulously engineered, all models can deliver a superior sensory experience, via a special circuitry with audiophile-grade components, as well as enjoy full HD video video playback* through the improved 24-bit True Colour screen for significantly richer hues. Meanwhile, a new highly responsive and customisable graphical user interface ensures a more engaging user experience.
*For the files stored in USB thumb drive.
The model features Apple CarPlay, the smarter, safer and more fun way to use your iPhone® in the car. Apple CarPlay gives iPhone users an incredibly intuitive way to make calls, use Maps, listen to music and access messages with just a word or a touch. Learn more at www.apple.com/ios/carplay or www.pioneer-carglobal.com/CarPlay
Android Auto extends the Android platform into the car in a way that's purpose-built for driving. *Only available for Singapore and Philippines Learn more at android.com/auto or http://www.pioneer-carglobal.com/en/androidauto
New WebLink expands Pioneer in-car entertainment with an amazing world of apps. Enjoy personalized music, videos, and other connected content powered by your phone and the cloud. Learn more at https://www.abaltatech.com/weblink/
24-bit True Colour Panel
Enjoy true-to-life images with this panel, which is capable of displaying up to 16.7 million distinct hues, or 256 times better colour fidelity than most standard models.
Full HD Video From USB Devices
Z-Series receivers canplay Full HD (1080p)
Clear Type Resistive Touch Panel
Enjoy superb visual clarity under bright daylight conditions with wider viewing angles. The high touch sensitivity is on par with a capacitive screen.
Plug and Play
The Z-Series multimedia receivers are designed to automatically detect and retrieve content from a connected smartphone. all without requiring user input and configuration.
Through Apple CarPlay™ and Android Auto™, you can now have the ability to control content from the Spotify app on iPhone devices. Play, pause and skip tracks, browse playlists, albums and radio stations on the go, directly from the dashboard.
Music For Audiophiles' Ears
This car multimedia receiver offers FLAC file* playback capability at up to 48 kHz/24 bit high resolution CD-quality audio playback. It is also loaded with audio settings to enhance your music listening experience including a 13-band EQ with slope adjustments, time alignment, three-way network mode, auto EQ, Pioneer’s proprietary Sound Retriever AIR, and high voltage preouts. *For the files stored in USB thumbdrive.
Premium Sound Quality
Crystal-clear audio is achieved using a newly developed circuit board that eliminates noise, audiophile-grade components, and professional tuning by Pioneer experts.
Waze—a social GPS driving/navigation app that offers map, real-time traffic, and various other information for you to access on the large display of a compatible AV receiver. For safe driving, the AV receiver mutes music that is playing whenever the guiding voice emerges, so you can easily hear the guidance you seek. *Waze is only available via Apple CarPlay and Android Auto.
From hands-free calling, wireless audio streaming with artist, album, and song search, simple pairing, and voice recognition, Bluetooth® wireless technology has made life in the vehicle much more convenient. All Bluetooth-ready Z-series multimedia receivers can simultaneously connect up to five Bluetooth devices for family entertainment. Additionally, users can browse their media library with upgraded Bluetooth AVRCP 1.6 capability.
Customisable User Interface
Operating the Z-Series has never been easier with a responsive, powerful and intuitive touchscreen user interface that is easy to use and highly customizable. Clearly, the Z-Series is designed specifically for today’s smartphone and tablet-driven lifestyle.
Control your iPod/iPhone or Android smartphone directly from your car dashboard. Enjoy songs from your music library in superior sound quality, while charging the battery.
DIN Size : 1-DIN
Display : 7" WVGA
Preout : 3 (4V)
Playback : DVD/CD/USB
Video Format : H.264 / WMV / DivX / XviD/ MKV / FLV
Audio Format : WAV / MP3 / WMA / AAC /FLAC
AUX Input : Rear
USB Interface : Rear
Control for iPod / iPhone : Yes
Direct Control for Certain Android Phones : Yes
App Radio Mode : No
SD / SDHC Memory Card Slot : No
Bluetooth : Yes
MIXTRAX : Yes
Dual Zone Audio / Video : No
Auto EQ : Yes
Advanced Sound Retriever : Yes
Time Alignment : Yes
Password Security : No
Back-Up Camera Ready : Yes
EQ : 13-Band
WebLink™ : Yes
“Compatibility with unit and operations may vary depending on the software version and device.”
(1) Optional cable CD-IU201V is required to utilize direct control for iPhone 4, iPhone 4S or 4th Generation iPod Touch. (1) Optional cable CD-IU52 is recommended for iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 5S, iPhone 5C and iPhone 5. CD-IU52 is sold separately.
(2) Optional cable CD-MU200 is recommended for compatible Android Phone.
(3) Compatible with MIXTRAX EZ. Not compatible with full-featured Non-Stop Mix Play using MIXTRAX software that analyzes track information.
(4) CD-MC20 is required to utilize Auto EQ. CD-MC20 is sold separately.
(6) WAV audio format is only applicable for USB Device or SD Memory Card.
We accept the following payment methods:
- Online Banking via BillPlz (Banks within Malaysia Only).
- Credit Card via PayPal.
- For cash deposit or wire transfer direct into account, please select Bank Transfer upon checkout.
Company's Bank Information for Online Banking / Telegraphic Transfer:
- Bank Name: Malayan Banking Berhad (MAYBANK)
- Bank A/C No: 564753109176
- Bank Swift Code: MBBEMYKL
- Company Name: Naluri Semesta Sdn. Bhd. (1128299-W)
- Company Address: 3, Jalan Mawar 15, Taman Mawar
- City: Cheras
- State: Kuala Lumpur
- Postcode: 56100
- Country: Malaysia
- Tel: +603 4287 1102
- GST Tax ID: 001042362368
Please email proof of payment to email@example.com (only required for bank transfer method)
- Fasmoto ships from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- If you want it fast, we recommend you contact us directly and buy from our shop. We cannot guarantee shipping services speed as it is beyond our control.
- We use express courier services. Transit time is usually between 3-5 working days for within Malaysia.
- For domestic deliveries, we use either Poslaju or Aramex, depending on the product and shipping location.
- For International customers, your delivery is calculated by the shopping cart system and the available delivery services will be presented for you to choose from.
- The services we have available for International shipments are Pos Malaysia Economy, DHL Ecommerce, DHL Express, Aramex and UPS. Subject to availablity and will vary based on product and shipping location.
- Shipping rates shown on website is not final. Remote area charges may apply for certain destinations.
- Handling time for all orders is 2 working days maximum from the payment's date, unless otherwise specified. We may ship it earlier if we are able to.
- Once item is shipped out, you will receive an email from us stating the tracking number of the shipment and how you can track your order.
- Transit time is based on standards provided by the courier companies. Hence, we are not responsible for any delays while the delivery is in transit. Economy will typically take about 2 - 3 weeks and Express is typically 3-5 working days excluding customs delays, if any.
- We do not ship to P.O. boxes.
- We do not provide Cash on Delivery (COD) services. You can choose to pick up your order at our shop but please note that all orders must be made and paid before you drop by our warehouse to collect your orders. If you would like to walk-in and purchase, kindly contact us before hand to ensure the goods are available.
- Warehouse pick-up hours is Mondays to Fridays 10am to 8pm, excluding Public Holidays.
How Your Order is Processed
Here's an overview on how we process orders at Fasmoto, with the corresponding 'Order Status' which we will update you via email.
- Awaiting Payment: Once you've submitted an order, this will be the default status, unless you've made payment already.
- Retrieving Stock/Packing in Progress: After we've verified your payment, we will retrieve your stock from our warehouse. It's important that you submit your proof of payment to us as soon as possible to avoid delays.
- Awaiting Courier Pick-up: We'll pack your orders and attach the shipping labels to it. Your order will then sit in our warehouse waiting for the courier service to pick it up.
- Delivery En Route: This is the moment your order is picked up by the courier guys and left our warehouse. From here on, you can track them from each respective courier services' website.
- Completed: This is the finale status, when we get confirmation from our courier partners that the package has been delivered to you.