Important Note:Our units are from Pioneer Malaysia and come with 3 years warranty. This is not a parallel/grey import unit.
Pioneer AVH-Z9250BT Z Series 2 DIN Multimedia Receiver
In-Dash Double-DIN DVD Multimedia AV Receiver with 7" WVGA Touchscreen isplay, Built-in Wi-Fi for Apple CarPlay™ wireless and Android Auto Wireless, Dual USB, and SD Card Slot
Next-Generation Connection to a World of Content
Connect wirelessly to an ever-expanding array of apps and content stored on your smartphone − all instantly accessible and convenient to operate on our new receiver. Drive the Pioneer AVH-Z9250BT. Accelerate toward the next generation of completely connected care entertainment.
Freedom with Apple CarPlay™ wireless − which enables drivers to send messages via WhatsApp or SMS, get directions, make calls, listen to audiobooks or music on Spotify, and interact with Siri using voice commands − all without the hassle of dealing with wires.
Through the receiver display, you can seamlessly access various audio and video content stored in a wirelessly connected smartphone by using Wireless Mirroring function.
Android Auto extends the Android platform into the car in a way that's purpose-built for driving. *Only available for Singapore and Philippines Learn more at android.com/auto or http://www.pioneer-carglobal.com/en/androidauto
"The model features Apple CarPlay, the smarter, safer and more fun way to use your iPhone® in the car. Apple CarPlay gives iPhone users an incredibly intuitive way to make calls, use Maps, listen to music and access messages with just a word or a touch. Learn more at www.apple.com/ios/carplay or www.pioneer-carglobal.com/CarPlay"
New WebLink expands Pioneer in-car entertainment with an amazing world of apps. Enjoy personalized music, videos, and other connected content powered by your phone and the cloud. Learn more at https://www.abaltatech.com/weblink/
Capacitive Touch Panel
Enjoy true-to-life images with this 7-inch capacitive touchscreen, which is brighter and sharper, feels much more sensitive, supports multi-touch, and is easier to operate with a new Graphical User Interface.
"Through Apple CarPlay™ and Android Auto™, you can now have the ability to control content from the Spotify app on iPhone devices. Play, pause and skip tracks, browse playlists, albums and radio stations on the go, directly from the dashboard. "
Music For Audiophiles' Ears
This car multimedia receiver offers FLAC file* playback capability at up to 48 kHz/24 bit high resolution CD-quality audio playback. It is also loaded with audio settings to enhance your music listening experience including a 13-band EQ with slope adjustments, time alignment, three-way network mode, auto EQ, Pioneer’s proprietary Sound Retriever AIR, and high voltage preouts. *For the files stored in USB thumbdrive.
From hands-free calling, wireless audio streaming with artist, album, and song search, simple pairing, and voice recognition, Bluetooth® wireless technology has made life in the vehicle much more convenient. The expanded Bluetooth module also includes better call quality reception using the new Wideband Speech Handsfree Profile 1.6. Nearly doubling the bandwidth of the frequency helps bring call quality similar to FM reception. Other features include the ability to browse music libraries on smartphones wirelessly.
USB Direct Control for iPod/iPhone
Control your iPod/iPhone or Android smartphone directly from your car dashboard. Enjoy songs from your music library in superior sound quality, while charging the battery.
Dual USB Ports
With dual rear USB ports the, you can now connect both Android and Apple devices simultaneously, features a High current 1A quick charge function to keep your devices topped up.
Specialized Audio Parts
The AVH-Z9250BT features specialized audio components such as DSP and high-tolerance acoustic capacitors in order to reinforce Pioneer's dedication to high quality audio.
Waze—a social GPS driving/navigation app that offers map, real-time traffic, and various other information for you to access on the large display of a compatible AV receiver. For safe driving, the AV receiver mutes music that is playing whenever the guiding voice emerges, so you can easily hear the guidance you seek. *Waze is only available via Apple CarPlay and Android Auto.
Wireless Mirroring function displays a wirelessly connected smartphone which is compatible with the function on the receiver display, and touch operation* of this display makes it easy to share various content stored in the smartphone with other passengers. * Touch operation differs among compatible smartphones.
Bluetooth : Yes
MIXTRAX : No
Dual Zone Audio / Video : Yes
Auto EQ : Yes
Advanced Sound Retriever : Yes
Time Alignment : Yes
Password Security : Yes
Back-Up Camera Ready : Yes
EQ : 13-Band
WebLink™ : Yes
DIN Size : 2-DIN
Display : 7" WVGA
Preout : 3 (4V)
Playback : DVD/CD/USB/SD
Video Format : H.264 / WMV / DivX / XviD/ MKV / FLV
Audio Format : WAV / MP3 / WMA / AAC /FLAC
AUX Input : Rear
USB Interface : Rear
Control for iPod / iPhone : Yes
Direct Control for Certain Android Phones : Yes
App Radio Mode : No
SD / SDHC Memory Card Slot : Yes
“Compatibility with unit and operations may vary depending on the software version and device.”
(1) Optional cable CD-IU201V is required to utilize direct control for iPhone 4, iPhone 4S or 4th Generation iPod Touch. (1) Optional cable CD-IU52 is recommended for iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 5S, iPhone 5C and iPhone 5. CD-IU52 is sold separately.
(2) Optional cable CD-MU200 is recommended for compatible Android Phone.
(3) Compatible with MIXTRAX EZ. Not compatible with full-featured Non-Stop Mix Play using MIXTRAX software that analyzes track information.
(4) CD-MC20 is required to utilize Auto EQ. CD-MC20 is sold separately.
(6) WAV audio format is only applicable for USB Device or SD Memory Card.
|Fitment Size||2-DIN (180mm)|
|Hands-free Mic||Yes (Attached to Unit)|
|Steering Remote Control||Yes, interface required for certain car models.|
|Wireless Remote Control||Yes|
|Key Illumination||Variable Color|
|Multi-Language Display||Yes (English, Thai, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), bahasa Indonesia|
|Resolution||840 x 480 (WVGA)|
|MOSFET (W)||50W x 4|
|Network Mode||Yes. 3-way Network Mode (High/Mid/Low)|
|RCA Preouts||3 (4.0V)|
|Audio Formats||MP3, WMA, AAC, WAV, FLAC|
|Video Formats||H.264, MPEG-4, WMV, DivX Jpeg|
We accept the following payment methods:
- Online Banking via BillPlz (Banks within Malaysia Only).
- Credit Card via PayPal.
- For cash deposit or wire transfer direct into account, please select Bank Transfer upon checkout.
Company's Bank Information for Online Banking / Telegraphic Transfer:
- Bank Name: Malayan Banking Berhad (MAYBANK)
- Bank A/C No: 564753109176
- Bank Swift Code: MBBEMYKL
- Company Name: Naluri Semesta Sdn. Bhd. (1128299-W)
- Company Address: 3, Jalan Mawar 15, Taman Mawar
- City: Cheras
- State: Kuala Lumpur
- Postcode: 56100
- Country: Malaysia
- Tel: +603 4287 1102
- GST Tax ID: 001042362368
Please email proof of payment to firstname.lastname@example.org (only required for bank transfer method)
- Fasmoto ships from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- If you want it fast, we recommend you contact us directly and buy from our shop. We cannot guarantee shipping services speed as it is beyond our control.
- We use express courier services. Transit time is usually between 3-5 working days for within Malaysia.
- For domestic deliveries, we use either Poslaju or Aramex, depending on the product and shipping location.
- For International customers, your delivery is calculated by the shopping cart system and the available delivery services will be presented for you to choose from.
- The services we have available for International shipments are Pos Malaysia Economy, DHL Ecommerce, DHL Express, Aramex and UPS. Subject to availablity and will vary based on product and shipping location.
- Shipping rates shown on website is not final. Remote area charges may apply for certain destinations.
- Handling time for all orders is 2 working days maximum from the payment's date, unless otherwise specified. We may ship it earlier if we are able to.
- Once item is shipped out, you will receive an email from us stating the tracking number of the shipment and how you can track your order.
- Transit time is based on standards provided by the courier companies. Hence, we are not responsible for any delays while the delivery is in transit. Economy will typically take about 2 - 3 weeks and Express is typically 3-5 working days excluding customs delays, if any.
- We do not ship to P.O. boxes.
- We do not provide Cash on Delivery (COD) services. You can choose to pick up your order at our shop but please note that all orders must be made and paid before you drop by our warehouse to collect your orders. If you would like to walk-in and purchase, kindly contact us before hand to ensure the goods are available.
- Warehouse pick-up hours is Mondays to Fridays 10am to 8pm, excluding Public Holidays.
How Your Order is Processed
Here's an overview on how we process orders at Fasmoto, with the corresponding 'Order Status' which we will update you via email.
- Awaiting Payment: Once you've submitted an order, this will be the default status, unless you've made payment already.
- Retrieving Stock/Packing in Progress: After we've verified your payment, we will retrieve your stock from our warehouse. It's important that you submit your proof of payment to us as soon as possible to avoid delays.
- Awaiting Courier Pick-up: We'll pack your orders and attach the shipping labels to it. Your order will then sit in our warehouse waiting for the courier service to pick it up.
- Delivery En Route: This is the moment your order is picked up by the courier guys and left our warehouse. From here on, you can track them from each respective courier services' website.
- Completed: This is the finale status, when we get confirmation from our courier partners that the package has been delivered to you.