Pioneer AVH-X1850DVD 6.2” Double DIN DVD / CD / USB Car AV Receiver w/ MIXTRAX
The AVH-X1850DVD features a responsive, powerful and intuitive user interface that is easy to use and highly customizable. It also features a new clear resistive touchscreen that provides brighter, more vibrant colors and increased touch sensitivity, making it more responsive than traditional resistive touch panels.
Clear Type Resistive Touch Panel
Enjoy superb visual clarity under bright daylight conditions with wider viewing angles. The high touch sensitivity is on par with a capacitive screen.
Works With Spotify
You can now have the ability to control content from the Spotify app on iPhone and Android devices. Play, pause and skip tracks, browse playlists, albums and radio stations on the go, directly from the dashboard.
Music For Audiophiles' Ears
This car multimedia receiver offers FLAC file* playback capability at up to 48 kHz/24 bit high resolution CD-quality audio playback. It is also loaded with audio settings to enhance your music listening experience including a 13-band EQ with slope adjustments, time alignment, three-way network mode, auto EQ, Pioneer’s proprietary Sound Retriever AIR, and high voltage preouts.
*For the files stored in USB thumbdrive.
Apps in your car
Don’t you wish you could run smartphone apps, browse the web, enjoy your favourite music, videos and photos directly from your car dashboard? All this and more is possible with AppRadio Mode.
AppRadioLIVE simplifies your drive by combining the information you need during your commute into a single, simple to use interface. It offers quick and easy access to personalized information needed in the in-vehicle environment including: Maps, Media, News and Calendar. Amazed? All you have to do is download the FREE AppRadioLIVE app and start using it now! For more information, please visit www.appradiomode.com/appradiolive
Control your iPod/iPhone or Android smartphone directly from your car dashboard. Enjoy songs from your music library in superior sound quality, while charging the battery
Enjoy your beats in an automatic non-stop mix or prepare mixes with the software or app. For more information, please refer to MIXTRAX global page.
High-Grade Audio Parts
Each car multimedia receiver comes with Pioneer's new audio capacitiors for superior sound clarity, enhancing your listening pleasure.
DIN Size : 2-DIN
Display : 6.2" WVGA
Preout : 3 (4V)
Playback : DVD/CD
Video Format : MPEG4/H.264/MKV
Audio Format : MP3/WMA/ ACC/WAV
AUX Input (Mini-Jack) : Rear
USB Interface : Rear
Control for iPod / iPhone*1 : Yes
Direct Control for Certain Android Phones*2 : Yes
AppRadio Mode*1 *2 : Yes
SD / SDHC Memory Card Slot : No
Bluetooth : No
MIXTRAX*3 : Yes
Dual Zone Audio / Video : No
Auto EQ*4 : Yes
Advanced Sound Retriever : Yes
Time Alignment : Yes
Password Security : No
Back-Up Camera Ready : Yes
(1) Optional cable CD-IU201V is required to utilize direct control for iPhone 4, iPhone 4S or 4th Generation iPod Touch. Optional cable CD-IU52 is recommended for iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 5S, iPhone 5C and iPhone 5. CD-IU52 and CD-IU201V are sold separately.
(2) Optional cable CD-MU200 is recommended for compatible Android Phone
(3) Compatible with MIXTRAX EZ. Not compatible with full-featured Non-Stop Mix Play using MIXTRAX software that analyzes track information.
(4) CD-MC20 is required to utilize Auto EQ. CD-MC20 is sold separately.
We accept the following payment methods:
- Online Banking via BillPlz (Banks within Malaysia Only).
- Credit Card via PayPal.
- For cash deposit or wire transfer direct into account, please select Bank Transfer upon checkout.
Company's Bank Information for Online Banking / Telegraphic Transfer:
- Bank Name: Malayan Banking Berhad (MAYBANK)
- Bank A/C No: 564753109176
- Bank Swift Code: MBBEMYKL
- Company Name: Naluri Semesta Sdn. Bhd. (1128299-W)
- Company Address: 3, Jalan Mawar 15, Taman Mawar
- City: Cheras
- State: Kuala Lumpur
- Postcode: 56100
- Country: Malaysia
- Tel: +603 4287 1102
- GST Tax ID: 001042362368
Please email proof of payment to email@example.com (only required for bank transfer method)
- Fasmoto ships from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- If you want it fast, we recommend you contact us directly and buy from our shop. We cannot guarantee shipping services speed as it is beyond our control.
- We use express courier services. Transit time is usually between 3-5 working days for within Malaysia.
- For domestic deliveries, we use either Poslaju or Aramex, depending on the product and shipping location.
- For International customers, your delivery is calculated by the shopping cart system and the available delivery services will be presented for you to choose from.
- The services we have available for International shipments are Pos Malaysia Economy, DHL Ecommerce, DHL Express, Aramex and UPS. Subject to availablity and will vary based on product and shipping location.
- Shipping rates shown on website is not final. Remote area charges may apply for certain destinations.
- Handling time for all orders is 2 working days maximum from the payment's date, unless otherwise specified. We may ship it earlier if we are able to.
- Once item is shipped out, you will receive an email from us stating the tracking number of the shipment and how you can track your order.
- Transit time is based on standards provided by the courier companies. Hence, we are not responsible for any delays while the delivery is in transit. Economy will typically take about 2 - 3 weeks and Express is typically 3-5 working days excluding customs delays, if any.
- We do not ship to P.O. boxes.
- We do not provide Cash on Delivery (COD) services. You can choose to pick up your order at our shop but please note that all orders must be made and paid before you drop by our warehouse to collect your orders. If you would like to walk-in and purchase, kindly contact us before hand to ensure the goods are available.
- Warehouse pick-up hours is Mondays to Fridays 10am to 8pm, excluding Public Holidays.
How Your Order is Processed
Here's an overview on how we process orders at Fasmoto, with the corresponding 'Order Status' which we will update you via email.
- Awaiting Payment: Once you've submitted an order, this will be the default status, unless you've made payment already.
- Retrieving Stock/Packing in Progress: After we've verified your payment, we will retrieve your stock from our warehouse. It's important that you submit your proof of payment to us as soon as possible to avoid delays.
- Awaiting Courier Pick-up: We'll pack your orders and attach the shipping labels to it. Your order will then sit in our warehouse waiting for the courier service to pick it up.
- Delivery En Route: This is the moment your order is picked up by the courier guys and left our warehouse. From here on, you can track them from each respective courier services' website.
- Completed: This is the finale status, when we get confirmation from our courier partners that the package has been delivered to you.