Unparalleled Entertainment Value
Pioneer’s new multimedia receivers offer greater value with the AVH-A315BT and MVH-A215BT. Packed with nifty features such as built-in Bluetooth, advanced interface, and being highly customisable to users’ individual sound and display preferences, bringing more enjoyment to every drive.
Pioneer AV Receivers feature built-in Bluetooth ®, which enables hands-free calling and audio streaming. File Browsing can be used through AVRCP 1.5 version of Bluetooth. You can easily search songs in the browsing display. Hands-free calling features new Wideband Speech Hands-Free Profile (HFP 1.6), which nearly doubles the bandwidth for improved reception. Call quality reaches the level of FM reception.
Direct Control for Certain Android Phones (MTP Mode)
Take advantage of a wired USB connection to the receiver. Sound stays clean and clear, file search and access are very quick. Song, artist, time and album displays are user-friendly.
USB Direct Control for iPod/iPhone
You can control the receiver directly from your iPod/iPhone via USB connection
Crossover Setting (HPF/LPF)
To keep transitions between frequency ranges sounding smooth, you can adjust Cutoff Frequency and Cutoff Slope for each HPF and LPF respectively.
13-Band Graphic EQ
13-band EQ adjustment allows you to fine-tune sound quality just as you like it.
Manual Time Alignment
By using Time Alignment function, you can adjust speaker output timing, so that sound from all speakers reaches the driver's ears in perfect sync.
Superior Sound (Bass Boost)
Enjoy more impactful bass with 6 setting adjustments.
Easy Device Switching
Switching among the smartphones is as simple as touching the appropriate button on the receiver display when each of up to three smartphones in the car is paired with the receiver via built-in Bluetooth ® function.
More wall paper selections let you arrange an AV receiver's display as you like. *User's photo image data cannot be registered. You can also select among five (Blue/Red/Amber/Green/White) colours for the display and 112 different colours to match unit illumination to the dash.
Improved Graphic Quality
One pixel of a picture image is equalized to one dot of a display, for higher-quality picture representation.
Back-up Camera Input-Ability to add a rear-facing camera for assistance with rear visibility. *Camera is optional.
Video Format : MPEG 1, 2, 4, AVI, MOV, DivX
Audio Format : MP3 / WMA / ACC / WAV
AUX Input (Mini-Jack) : Rear
USB Interface : Rear
Control for iPod / iPhone*1 : Yes
Direct Control for Certain Android Phones*2
AppRadio Mode*1 *2
SD / SDHC Memory Card Slot
Bluetooth : Yes
Dual Zone Audio / Video : No
Auto EQ*4 : No
Advanced Sound Retriever : No
Time Alignment : Manual
Password Security : No
Back-Up Camera Ready : Yes
DIN Size : 2-DIN
Display : 6.8" WVGA
Preout : 3 (2V)
Playback : DVD/CD/USB
(1) Optional cable CD-IU201V is required to utilize direct control.
For iPhone 4S or 5th Generation iPod Touch. Optional cable CD-IU52 is recommended
For iPhone X, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone SE, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus and iPhone 5s.
CD-IU52 and CD-IU201V are sold separately.
Notes: Receiver may not operate other iPod or iPhone models. Compatibility with unit and operations may vary depending on the software version.
We accept the following payment methods:
- Online Banking via BillPlz (Banks within Malaysia Only).
- Credit Card via PayPal.
- For cash deposit or wire transfer direct into account, please select Bank Transfer upon checkout.
Company's Bank Information for Online Banking / Telegraphic Transfer:
- Bank Name: Malayan Banking Berhad (MAYBANK)
- Bank A/C No: 564753109176
- Bank Swift Code: MBBEMYKL
- Company Name: Naluri Semesta Sdn. Bhd. (1128299-W)
- Company Address: 3, Jalan Mawar 15, Taman Mawar
- City: Cheras
- State: Kuala Lumpur
- Postcode: 56100
- Country: Malaysia
- Tel: +603 4287 1102
- GST Tax ID: 001042362368
Please email proof of payment to email@example.com (only required for bank transfer method)
- Fasmoto ships from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- If you want it fast, we recommend you contact us directly and buy from our shop. We cannot guarantee shipping services speed as it is beyond our control.
- We use express courier services. Transit time is usually between 3-5 working days for within Malaysia.
- For domestic deliveries, we use either Poslaju or Aramex, depending on the product and shipping location.
- For International customers, your delivery is calculated by the shopping cart system and the available delivery services will be presented for you to choose from.
- The services we have available for International shipments are Pos Malaysia Economy, DHL Ecommerce, DHL Express, Aramex and UPS. Subject to availablity and will vary based on product and shipping location.
- Shipping rates shown on website is not final. Remote area charges may apply for certain destinations.
- Handling time for all orders is 2 working days maximum from the payment's date, unless otherwise specified. We may ship it earlier if we are able to.
- Once item is shipped out, you will receive an email from us stating the tracking number of the shipment and how you can track your order.
- Transit time is based on standards provided by the courier companies. Hence, we are not responsible for any delays while the delivery is in transit. Economy will typically take about 2 - 3 weeks and Express is typically 3-5 working days excluding customs delays, if any.
- We do not ship to P.O. boxes.
- We do not provide Cash on Delivery (COD) services. You can choose to pick up your order at our shop but please note that all orders must be made and paid before you drop by our warehouse to collect your orders. If you would like to walk-in and purchase, kindly contact us before hand to ensure the goods are available.
- Warehouse pick-up hours is Mondays to Fridays 10am to 8pm, excluding Public Holidays.
How Your Order is Processed
Here's an overview on how we process orders at Fasmoto, with the corresponding 'Order Status' which we will update you via email.
- Awaiting Payment: Once you've submitted an order, this will be the default status, unless you've made payment already.
- Retrieving Stock/Packing in Progress: After we've verified your payment, we will retrieve your stock from our warehouse. It's important that you submit your proof of payment to us as soon as possible to avoid delays.
- Awaiting Courier Pick-up: We'll pack your orders and attach the shipping labels to it. Your order will then sit in our warehouse waiting for the courier service to pick it up.
- Delivery En Route: This is the moment your order is picked up by the courier guys and left our warehouse. From here on, you can track them from each respective courier services' website.
- Completed: This is the finale status, when we get confirmation from our courier partners that the package has been delivered to you.