Big In Entertainment Value
Pioneer’s audio receivers are jam-packed with innovative features, giving you one of the best mobile entertainment experiences and superb value from the leader in aftermarket car audio. With various models to choose from, there is a solution to meet the diverse needs of today’s smart drivers.
Pioneer Smart Sync
Pioneer Smart Sync is an a highly evolved technology that links your smartphone to Pioneer car audio and entertainment systems. Fully utilizing the power of your smartphone, it expands, evolves and furthers the enjoyment of every moment you spend in your car.
Learn more at www.pioneer-carglobal.com/pss/
31-Band Graphic EQ
With Pioneer Smart Sync’s software, drivers are able to have full control over their car’s sound – with up to 31 bands of EQ available for adjustment. Pioneer Smart Sync’s granular interface allows audiophiles to precisely zoom in to each band and adjust specific sections of the audio curve to their liking with a simple tap or a swipe of the finger. * Applies only to smartphone source.
Dynamic Bass Enhancer
Enjoy punchier bass notes and more engaging sound at the touch of a button with the new Dynamic Bass Enhancer function, complete with two adjustable levels of enhancement to cater to different music genres.
Karaoke Vocal Cancel
“Vocal Cancel*” is a new feature in the Karaoke function designed to remove the vocals from music. This is an enhancement of the Mic Mix feature of 2018 models. Applicable sources: CD, iPhone, USB, Bluetooth Audio, Pioneer Smart Sync App, Spotify® * Depending on the mix of the music, some traces of the vocal track may remain.
A Pioneer receiver with Built-in Bluetooth Wireless Technology not only makes Bluetooth hands-free function easy and safe to operate while driving—it also extends your enjoyment of wireless audio control and streaming.
Pioneer applied its unique expertise to keep car entertainment flowing smoothly without interruption, so you can experience the intimate euphoria of listening to music that sounds as if a club DJ is there playing it.
Support FLAC Codec
New Pioneer audio receiver upgrades in-car audio with amazingly brilliant reproduction of sound by FLAC files surpass CD tracks in terms of playback audio quality. * For the files stored in USB thumb drive.
Works With Spotify
Spotify® gives you instant access to millions of songs. With support for Spotify®, you can control the Spotify® app on your smartphone via your car receiver’s interface. Note: For availability in your country, please visit https://www.spotify.com
USB Quick Charge for Android™ (CDP)
Pioneer’s new audio receiver has a charging downstream port (CDP) providing up to 1.5 amperes to give an Android smartphone a quick charge.
Take advantage of a wired USB and Bluetooth connection to the receiver. Sound stays clean and clear, and song, artist, time and album displays are user-friendly.
Display : VA LCD 2-Line (13)
Preout : 2
Audio Format : MP3/WMA/AAC/WAV/FLAC
AUX Input : Front
USB Interface (1) : Front (2)
Maximum Power Output : 50W x 4
Control for iPod/ iPhone (3) : Yes (iPhone only)
Control for Android (3) : Yes
SD Card Slot : No
Bluetooth : Yes
MIXTRAX / FlashingColor : Yes
Music Browser : No
Color Customization (5) : Yes
Advanced Sound Retriever : Yes
(1) Pioneer cannot guarantee compatibility with all USB mass storage devices and assumes no responsibility for any loss of data on media players, smart phones, or other devices while using receiver.
(2) Please use CD-U50E USB extension cable if a direct connection causes a USB device to protrude from the receiver in a way that can interfere with driving.
(3) Compatibility with unit depends on iPod, iPhone or Android generation. Requires use of CD-IU51 or CD-IU52 (for iPod, iPhone) and CD-MU200 (for Android).
(4) Works with music from iPod, SD/SDHC memory card and USB device.
(5) 210, 000 colors (separated). Colors for key illumination and display are separately adjustable.
We accept the following payment methods:
- Online Banking via BillPlz (Banks within Malaysia Only).
- Credit Card via PayPal.
- For cash deposit or wire transfer direct into account, please select Bank Transfer upon checkout.
Company's Bank Information for Online Banking / Telegraphic Transfer:
- Bank Name: Malayan Banking Berhad (MAYBANK)
- Bank A/C No: 564753109176
- Bank Swift Code: MBBEMYKL
- Company Name: Naluri Semesta Sdn. Bhd. (1128299-W)
- Company Address: 3, Jalan Mawar 15, Taman Mawar
- City: Cheras
- State: Kuala Lumpur
- Postcode: 56100
- Country: Malaysia
- Tel: +603 4287 1102
- GST Tax ID: 001042362368
Please email proof of payment to firstname.lastname@example.org (only required for bank transfer method)
- Fasmoto ships from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- If you want it fast, we recommend you contact us directly and buy from our shop. We cannot guarantee shipping services speed as it is beyond our control.
- We use express courier services. Transit time is usually between 3-5 working days for within Malaysia.
- For domestic deliveries, we use either Poslaju or Aramex, depending on the product and shipping location.
- For International customers, your delivery is calculated by the shopping cart system and the available delivery services will be presented for you to choose from.
- The services we have available for International shipments are Pos Malaysia Economy, DHL Ecommerce, DHL Express, Aramex and UPS. Subject to availablity and will vary based on product and shipping location.
- Shipping rates shown on website is not final. Remote area charges may apply for certain destinations.
- Handling time for all orders is 2 working days maximum from the payment's date, unless otherwise specified. We may ship it earlier if we are able to.
- Once item is shipped out, you will receive an email from us stating the tracking number of the shipment and how you can track your order.
- Transit time is based on standards provided by the courier companies. Hence, we are not responsible for any delays while the delivery is in transit. Economy will typically take about 2 - 3 weeks and Express is typically 3-5 working days excluding customs delays, if any.
- We do not ship to P.O. boxes.
- We do not provide Cash on Delivery (COD) services. You can choose to pick up your order at our shop but please note that all orders must be made and paid before you drop by our warehouse to collect your orders. If you would like to walk-in and purchase, kindly contact us before hand to ensure the goods are available.
- Warehouse pick-up hours is Mondays to Fridays 10am to 8pm, excluding Public Holidays.
How Your Order is Processed
Here's an overview on how we process orders at Fasmoto, with the corresponding 'Order Status' which we will update you via email.
- Awaiting Payment: Once you've submitted an order, this will be the default status, unless you've made payment already.
- Retrieving Stock/Packing in Progress: After we've verified your payment, we will retrieve your stock from our warehouse. It's important that you submit your proof of payment to us as soon as possible to avoid delays.
- Awaiting Courier Pick-up: We'll pack your orders and attach the shipping labels to it. Your order will then sit in our warehouse waiting for the courier service to pick it up.
- Delivery En Route: This is the moment your order is picked up by the courier guys and left our warehouse. From here on, you can track them from each respective courier services' website.
- Completed: This is the finale status, when we get confirmation from our courier partners that the package has been delivered to you.