Professional 24V battery charging
The ideal 24V solution
The MXT 14 is designed for batteries that are put under a lot of strain, making it ideal for commercial vehicles, buses, trucks and CV workshops.
The MXT 14 professional 8 step 24V battery charger delivers 14A to 24V batteries from 28-300Ah and is suitable for maintenance charging up to 500Ah. Its features include battery diagnosis to establish whether the battery can receive and retain a charge, a Recond mode for restoring and reconditioning stratified and deeply discharged batteries, and a built in temperature sensor for optimised charging regardless of weather conditions. The MXT 14 also has a ‘Supply’ mode so it can be used as a 24V power source.
- Charges 24V batteries from 28-300Ah
- Recond program
- Temperature sensor to compensate for cold conditions
- Can be used as a 24V power source
- IP44 classified for outdoor use
- Fully automatic ‘connect and forget’ 8 step charging
- Patented maintenance charging up to 500Ah
- Easy to read LED display
- Safe spark free operation
- Reverse polarity protected
- Short circuit proof
- 2-year warranty
- Input : 220–240VAC, 50–60Hz, 2.9A max
- Output : 28.8V/31.6V/27.2V, 14A max
- Start voltage : 2.0V
- Back current drain* : Corresponding to less than 1Ah/month
- Ambient temperature : -20˚C to +50˚C
- Battery types : All types of lead-acid batteries, 24V, WET, MF, Ca/Ca, AGM, GEL
- Battery capacity : 28–500Ah
- Warranty : 2 years
- Insulation class : IP44
- Ripple** : Less than 4%
We accept the following payment methods:
- Online Banking via BillPlz (Banks within Malaysia Only).
- Credit Card via PayPal.
- For cash deposit or wire transfer direct into account, please select Bank Transfer upon checkout.
Company's Bank Information for Online Banking / Telegraphic Transfer:
- Bank Name: Malayan Banking Berhad (MAYBANK)
- Bank A/C No: 564753109176
- Bank Swift Code: MBBEMYKL
- Company Name: Naluri Semesta Sdn. Bhd. (1128299-W)
- Company Address: 3, Jalan Mawar 15, Taman Mawar
- City: Cheras
- State: Kuala Lumpur
- Postcode: 56100
- Country: Malaysia
- Tel: +603 4287 1102
- GST Tax ID: 001042362368
Please email proof of payment to firstname.lastname@example.org (only required for bank transfer method)
- Fasmoto ships from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- If you want it fast, we recommend you contact us directly and buy from our shop. We cannot guarantee shipping services speed as it is beyond our control.
- We use express courier services. Transit time is usually between 3-5 working days for within Malaysia.
- For domestic deliveries, we use either Poslaju or Aramex, depending on the product and shipping location.
- For International customers, your delivery is calculated by the shopping cart system and the available delivery services will be presented for you to choose from.
- The services we have available for International shipments are Pos Malaysia Economy, DHL Ecommerce, DHL Express, Aramex and UPS. Subject to availablity and will vary based on product and shipping location.
- Shipping rates shown on website is not final. Remote area charges may apply for certain destinations.
- Handling time for all orders is 2 working days maximum from the payment's date, unless otherwise specified. We may ship it earlier if we are able to.
- Once item is shipped out, you will receive an email from us stating the tracking number of the shipment and how you can track your order.
- Transit time is based on standards provided by the courier companies. Hence, we are not responsible for any delays while the delivery is in transit. Economy will typically take about 2 - 3 weeks and Express is typically 3-5 working days excluding customs delays, if any.
- We do not ship to P.O. boxes.
- We do not provide Cash on Delivery (COD) services. You can choose to pick up your order at our shop but please note that all orders must be made and paid before you drop by our warehouse to collect your orders. If you would like to walk-in and purchase, kindly contact us before hand to ensure the goods are available.
- Warehouse pick-up hours is Mondays to Fridays 10am to 8pm, excluding Public Holidays.
How Your Order is Processed
Here's an overview on how we process orders at Fasmoto, with the corresponding 'Order Status' which we will update you via email.
- Awaiting Payment: Once you've submitted an order, this will be the default status, unless you've made payment already.
- Retrieving Stock/Packing in Progress: After we've verified your payment, we will retrieve your stock from our warehouse. It's important that you submit your proof of payment to us as soon as possible to avoid delays.
- Awaiting Courier Pick-up: We'll pack your orders and attach the shipping labels to it. Your order will then sit in our warehouse waiting for the courier service to pick it up.
- Delivery En Route: This is the moment your order is picked up by the courier guys and left our warehouse. From here on, you can track them from each respective courier services' website.
- Completed: This is the finale status, when we get confirmation from our courier partners that the package has been delivered to you.