Kosyni DSP K4S 4-channel hi-level output / 6-channel low-level output Digital Sound Processor with Smartphone App Control
The Kosyni DSP K4S is THE solution when it comes to adding extra power and control to your car's sound system with ease. Your factory car audio system very likely comes with some compromises due to the components used. In many cases, the factory head units has had its EQ pre-set from the factory to keep the reliability of the speakers. This unfortunately means that the audio output has been compromised in one way or another.
In order to be able to fix this, we would usually recommend upgrading the head unit and speakers. However, in many modern cars today, the head unit is integrated to vehicle systems, such as climate controls, cameras, sensors and such, that it makes replacing the head units a big hassle. The Kosyni DSP K4S is perfect in these cases as it will allow you to correct the compromises and you are able to realise the full audio potential of your system without having to replace your factory head unit.
Furthermore, with the Kosyni DSP K4S, you will also have the ability to connect to additional amplifiers via the 6 channel pre-outs to make use of even higher performance amps and speakers.
How it Works
Typical Factory Audio System
PLUG N PLAY DSP K4S Audio System
- Channels : 4 Hi-level (amplified) / 6 pre-outs
- Circuit : Class-D Digital
- RMS Power : 4 x 50W
- Frequency Response : 5Hz - 20KHz
- Damping Factor : >100
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio : >98dB
- Channel Separation >60dB
- THD&N : 0.05%
- Input Impedance >22kOhms
- DSP Processor : Cirrus Logic Single Core 32-bit, 6-channel, 192kHz
- High Level Inputs via Cable-set : FL/FR/RL/RR
- Additional Inputs : Aux (Cinch/3.5mm jack, stereo), Bluetooth CSR4.2
- Auto Turn On Function : Switchable while using, a +12v turn on signal for additional devices is provided to the REM cable
- Fuse Rating : 1 x 25A
- Dimensions (Width x Height x Length) : 97 x 36 x 149.5mm
*Technical specifications are subject to changes. Errors are reserved.
- Mainframe x 1
- Manual x 1
- Connector Wire x 1
- Mounting Base x 4
- Mounting Screws x 4
|Dimensions||149.5mm (L) x 97mm (W) x 36mm (H)|
|DSP Processor||Cirrus Logic Single Core 32-bit, 6-channel, 192kHz|
|DSP Software||App (iOS & Android)|
|Type||DSP with Built-in 4-Channel Class-D Amplifier|
|Warranty||12 months by Kosyni|
|Aux||1 x 3.5mm Stereo|
|Bluetooth||Yes (CSR 4.2)|
|High Level Speaker||4-channel|
|Low Level RCA||None|
|High Level Speaker||4-channel (50W RMS)|
|Low Level RCA||6-channel (4V RMS)|
|Fuse Rating||1 x 25A|
|HPF Frequency||20Hz - 20kHz|
|HPF Slope||0 to -32dB (-6dB/oct step)|
|LPF Slope||0 to -32dB (-6dB/oct step)|
|Output EQ||7-Band Parametric EQ|
We accept the following payment methods:
- Online Banking via BillPlz (Banks within Malaysia Only).
- Credit Card via PayPal.
- For cash deposit or wire transfer direct into account, please select Bank Transfer upon checkout.
Company's Bank Information for Online Banking / Telegraphic Transfer:
- Bank Name: Malayan Banking Berhad (MAYBANK)
- Bank A/C No: 564753109176
- Bank Swift Code: MBBEMYKL
- Company Name: Naluri Semesta Sdn. Bhd. (1128299-W)
- Company Address: 3, Jalan Mawar 15, Taman Mawar
- City: Cheras
- State: Kuala Lumpur
- Postcode: 56100
- Country: Malaysia
- Tel: +603 4287 1102
- GST Tax ID: 001042362368
Please email proof of payment to email@example.com (only required for bank transfer method)
- Fasmoto ships from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- If you want it fast, we recommend you contact us directly and buy from our shop. We cannot guarantee shipping services speed as it is beyond our control.
- We use express courier services. Transit time is usually between 3-5 working days for within Malaysia.
- For domestic deliveries, we use either Poslaju or Aramex, depending on the product and shipping location.
- For International customers, your delivery is calculated by the shopping cart system and the available delivery services will be presented for you to choose from.
- The services we have available for International shipments are Pos Malaysia Economy, DHL Ecommerce, DHL Express, Aramex and UPS. Subject to availablity and will vary based on product and shipping location.
- Shipping rates shown on website is not final. Remote area charges may apply for certain destinations.
- Handling time for all orders is 2 working days maximum from the payment's date, unless otherwise specified. We may ship it earlier if we are able to.
- Once item is shipped out, you will receive an email from us stating the tracking number of the shipment and how you can track your order.
- Transit time is based on standards provided by the courier companies. Hence, we are not responsible for any delays while the delivery is in transit. Economy will typically take about 2 - 3 weeks and Express is typically 3-5 working days excluding customs delays, if any.
- We do not ship to P.O. boxes.
- We do not provide Cash on Delivery (COD) services. You can choose to pick up your order at our shop but please note that all orders must be made and paid before you drop by our warehouse to collect your orders. If you would like to walk-in and purchase, kindly contact us before hand to ensure the goods are available.
- Warehouse pick-up hours is Mondays to Fridays 10am to 8pm, excluding Public Holidays.
How Your Order is Processed
Here's an overview on how we process orders at Fasmoto, with the corresponding 'Order Status' which we will update you via email.
- Awaiting Payment: Once you've submitted an order, this will be the default status, unless you've made payment already.
- Retrieving Stock/Packing in Progress: After we've verified your payment, we will retrieve your stock from our warehouse. It's important that you submit your proof of payment to us as soon as possible to avoid delays.
- Awaiting Courier Pick-up: We'll pack your orders and attach the shipping labels to it. Your order will then sit in our warehouse waiting for the courier service to pick it up.
- Delivery En Route: This is the moment your order is picked up by the courier guys and left our warehouse. From here on, you can track them from each respective courier services' website.
- Completed: This is the finale status, when we get confirmation from our courier partners that the package has been delivered to you.