- Designed to boost horsepower and rate of acceleration
- Can be cleaned and used again
- High air flow with exceptional filtration
- Lasts up to 50,000 miles before cleaning is required depending on driving conditions
- Works with original equipment manufacturer vehicle electronics
- Emissions legal in all 50 US states
- Will NOT void vehicle warranty
- Million Mile Limited Warranty®
The K&N 33-5027 Air Filter fits some Honda Fit, Honda Fit Shuttle, Honda HR-V, Honda Jazz, and Honda Vezel models.
See vehicle applications link for details:https://www.knfilters.com/search/applications.aspx?prod=33-5027
How to Check Which K&N Filter is Right For Your Vehicle?Method 1:The most accurate way to check the correct K&N replacement filter is by cross-referencing with your vehicle air filter's original manufacturer part number, provided you haven't already changed it. For most vehicles, the manufacturer part number is usually printed on the air filter itself. You have to retrieve your air filter from your airbox to check the air filter's part number.
Once you have your vehicle's manufacturer part number, do a cross reference check here:https://www.knfilters.com/search/cross_reference.aspx
Method 2:If you cannot find any numbers on your filter which is highly unlikely, then you can use the "Search by Vehicle" method provided here:https://www.knfilters.com/search/appsearch.aspx
Method 3:It's also likely that you might not find your vehicle's K&N replacement filter from the steps above, since K&N might not have the entire planet's vehicles database. At times like these, Google will be your best friend. Search results from local car forums or motoring enthusiasts may provide a few models for you to use as a reference. Run a check of the suggested K&N air filter model number using this link:https://www.knfilters.com/search/part_search.aspx
Once you have the K&N air filter specifications, compare them to your existing air filters- width, height, shape etc, you should be able to pick out the right filter.
Your Price is Cheap, You Are Selling Imitations!While we agree that there are no shortage of imitation K&N products in the market, but to claim that a product is an imitation just because it's cheap, that's like saying you can only eat the best Nasi Lemak in 5-stars hotels. We run our operation lean and mean. And we source our K&N products directly from US. All these means the savings directly get pass down to consumers like yourself.
That being said, we strongly urge customers to verify the K&N products even if you do not buy from us. Telltale signs of fake bootleg K&N Filters:
1) Packaging design and dimensions that looks different from the ones you see in the official K&N website - www.knfilters.com
2) Package should come with K&N paraphernalias such as K&N stickers, warning stickers for mechanics and also in some filters, printed installation instructions.
3) Quality of the mesh and pre-oiled coloring.
If you ever get a fake K&N products from us, we will refund you 200%. We've been selling K&N air filters since 2010, and there has been not a single complaints about fake filters.
We accept the following payment methods:
- Online Banking via BillPlz (Banks within Malaysia Only).
- Credit Card via PayPal.
- For cash deposit or wire transfer direct into account, please select Bank Transfer upon checkout.
Company's Bank Information for Online Banking / Telegraphic Transfer:
- Bank Name: Malayan Banking Berhad (MAYBANK)
- Bank A/C No: 564753109176
- Bank Swift Code: MBBEMYKL
- Company Name: Naluri Semesta Sdn. Bhd. (1128299-W)
- Company Address: 3, Jalan Mawar 15, Taman Mawar
- City: Cheras
- State: Kuala Lumpur
- Postcode: 56100
- Country: Malaysia
- Tel: +603 4287 1102
- GST Tax ID: 001042362368
Please email proof of payment to firstname.lastname@example.org (only required for bank transfer method)
- Fasmoto ships from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- If you want it fast, we recommend you contact us directly and buy from our shop. We cannot guarantee shipping services speed as it is beyond our control.
- We use express courier services. Transit time is usually between 3-5 working days for within Malaysia.
- For domestic deliveries, we use either Poslaju or Aramex, depending on the product and shipping location.
- For International customers, your delivery is calculated by the shopping cart system and the available delivery services will be presented for you to choose from.
- The services we have available for International shipments are Pos Malaysia Economy, DHL Ecommerce, DHL Express, Aramex and UPS. Subject to availablity and will vary based on product and shipping location.
- Shipping rates shown on website is not final. Remote area charges may apply for certain destinations.
- Handling time for all orders is 2 working days maximum from the payment's date, unless otherwise specified. We may ship it earlier if we are able to.
- Once item is shipped out, you will receive an email from us stating the tracking number of the shipment and how you can track your order.
- Transit time is based on standards provided by the courier companies. Hence, we are not responsible for any delays while the delivery is in transit. Economy will typically take about 2 - 3 weeks and Express is typically 3-5 working days excluding customs delays, if any.
- We do not ship to P.O. boxes.
- We do not provide Cash on Delivery (COD) services. You can choose to pick up your order at our shop but please note that all orders must be made and paid before you drop by our warehouse to collect your orders. If you would like to walk-in and purchase, kindly contact us before hand to ensure the goods are available.
- Warehouse pick-up hours is Mondays to Fridays 10am to 8pm, excluding Public Holidays.
How Your Order is Processed
Here's an overview on how we process orders at Fasmoto, with the corresponding 'Order Status' which we will update you via email.
- Awaiting Payment: Once you've submitted an order, this will be the default status, unless you've made payment already.
- Retrieving Stock/Packing in Progress: After we've verified your payment, we will retrieve your stock from our warehouse. It's important that you submit your proof of payment to us as soon as possible to avoid delays.
- Awaiting Courier Pick-up: We'll pack your orders and attach the shipping labels to it. Your order will then sit in our warehouse waiting for the courier service to pick it up.
- Delivery En Route: This is the moment your order is picked up by the courier guys and left our warehouse. From here on, you can track them from each respective courier services' website.
- Completed: This is the finale status, when we get confirmation from our courier partners that the package has been delivered to you.