KENWOOD DRV-N520 Full HD Dashboard Camera compatible w/ select KENWOOD Receivers
KENWOOD DRV-N520 Full HD Dashboard Camera / Drive Assist Camera
Pair up the DRV-N520 camera with your DDX9 and DNX9 series receivers and operate it direct from your touch screen. The camera works with Simplified ADAS* (Advanced Driver Assistance System). If a collision occurs, the Incedent Detection G-sensor will automatically save the footage of the incident. The integrated camera also allows for forward collision warning and lane departure warning.
*ADAS function uses the image processing technology commonly used in a digital camera, and its operating accuracy is realized only within the limits of the technology. It may not work as intended in some situations.
*If you are not sure whether your head unit supports this camera, kindly contact us with you head unit model and we will do our best to assist. We will not be responsible if your head unit does not support this camera.
- Resolution : 1920 x 1080 (Full HD)
- Dimensions : (W)79mm (3-1/8") x (H)22mm (7/8") x (D)48mm (1-7/8")
- Angle of Field : (Horizontal) 117 degrees, (Vertical) 63 degrees
- Image Sensor : 1/3" CMOS
- Frame Rate : 27 fps
- Recording Resolution (Max) : 2304 x 1296 (1296p)
- Recording Format : MOV (Video:H.264/Audio:Linear PCM)
- Lens: F=2.0 Wide-angle
- Field of View : 128 degrees (Diagonal)
- External Storage : micro SDHC card Class-6 or over (max. 32GB)
- Operating Voltage : 14.4V (8.5 to 16V)
- Current Consumption : 400mA
- Operating Temperature : -10 degrees Celcius to + 60 degrees Celcius
- Weight : 77g / 2.8oz
|Details||1 Year JVCKenwood Malaysia|