Power Handling: 75Wrms, 225W peak
Sensitivity (@ 2.83V): 95dB
Frequency Response: 45Hz – 23kHz
Voice Coil Diameter: 1-3/16 in. (30mm)
Impedance: 2.5 ohms
JBL – speaker of choice for the world’s top recording studios, concertevents and movie theaters, delivers a world class listening experienceto car audio with the new Stadium speakers. Unmistakably JBL. Thehigh output 2 ohm design extracts every watt of power from theamplifier or head unit enabling the patented Plus One™ woofersto deliver an impressive wallop for mega volume aficionados.Sophisticated crossovers coupled with soft dome tweeters producesmooth as silk highs with extraordinary detail even at the highestvolume levels. An optional midrange speaker with bandpass crossoverprovides seamless integration with woofer and tweeter, transforminga two-way component system into a three-way system for anothermagnitude of sound. Rigorous OEM-level reliability testing providespeace of mind when it’s time to crank it up for that inimitableJBL adrenalin surge.
JBL Patented Plus One™ Glass Fiber Woofers with Rubber Surrounds
Plus One™ glass fiber woofer cones are lighter and stiffer with upto 25 percent more active cone-area than the competition. Theresult is remarkably accurate sound with high SPL performance.The hi-roll rubber surrounds allow the woofer cone to move freelyand emit bolder bass.
Oversized (35mm) Woofer Voice Coils
Oversized voice coils with extra copper and surface area servesto dissipate the heat for improved reliability, enabling maximumpower handling with low distortion.
Edge-driven Soft Dome Tweeters
Home theater quality soft dome tweeters deliver broader andsmoother high frequency response. A push-button tweeter levelcontrol (+0 dB flat and +3 dB) provides custom tuning of highfrequencies in most multi-element speakers.
Crossovers on component systems are gap-switchable toaccommodate a midrange upgrade. The optional midrange includesa bandpass crossover to convert a two-way system into a threeway system with perfect tonal balance and is designed to fit intomany factory three-way applications.
High Output 2 Ohm Design
High output 2 ohm design with low impedance voice coils extractsevery watt from the amplifier, delivering peak power with ease.Lower impedance also compensates for any added resistance inthin factory-installed wiring.
Harman Standard Reliability Testing
JBL speakers have to go through environmental testing that woulddestroy other speakers. JBL freezes them, bakes them, shakesthem, blasts them with ultraviolet light and drives them at fullpower for days at a time.
JBL employs second order filters for tweeters and sophisticatedtwo-way crossovers for multi-element speakers and componentsystems resulting in higher power handling and added flexibilityand accuracy when tuning speakers. A higher quality crossoverallows JBL’s wizards to consider speaker acoustic characteristicsas well as specifications when tuning the JBL sound.
Stadium Speakers by JBL
The modern exterior design and premium finishes of Stadiumspeakers further reflect the quality of JBL engineering. In short,they look as good as they sound.
What’s in the Box
2 x Speakers
2 x Grilles
2 x Plastic multi-hole adapter rings
2 x Foam gaskets
16 x Screws
8 x Speed clips
2 x JBL logo badges
2 x Brand stickers
|Frequency Response||45Hz – 25kHz|
|Sensitivity||95 dB (@ 2.83V)|
|Tweeter Mounting Depth||n/a|
We accept the following payment methods:
- Online Banking via BillPlz (Banks within Malaysia Only).
- Credit Card via PayPal.
- For cash deposit or wire transfer direct into account, please select Bank Transfer upon checkout.
Company's Bank Information for Online Banking / Telegraphic Transfer:
- Bank Name: Malayan Banking Berhad (MAYBANK)
- Bank A/C No: 564753109176
- Bank Swift Code: MBBEMYKL
- Company Name: Naluri Semesta Sdn. Bhd. (1128299-W)
- Company Address: 3, Jalan Mawar 15, Taman Mawar
- City: Cheras
- State: Kuala Lumpur
- Postcode: 56100
- Country: Malaysia
- Tel: +603 4287 1102
- GST Tax ID: 001042362368
Please email proof of payment to email@example.com (only required for bank transfer method)
- Fasmoto ships from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- If you want it fast, we recommend you contact us directly and buy from our shop. We cannot guarantee shipping services speed as it is beyond our control.
- We use express courier services. Transit time is usually between 3-5 working days for within Malaysia.
- For domestic deliveries, we use either Poslaju or Aramex, depending on the product and shipping location.
- For International customers, your delivery is calculated by the shopping cart system and the available delivery services will be presented for you to choose from.
- The services we have available for International shipments are Pos Malaysia Economy, DHL Ecommerce, DHL Express, Aramex and UPS. Subject to availablity and will vary based on product and shipping location.
- Shipping rates shown on website is not final. Remote area charges may apply for certain destinations.
- Handling time for all orders is 2 working days maximum from the payment's date, unless otherwise specified. We may ship it earlier if we are able to.
- Once item is shipped out, you will receive an email from us stating the tracking number of the shipment and how you can track your order.
- Transit time is based on standards provided by the courier companies. Hence, we are not responsible for any delays while the delivery is in transit. Economy will typically take about 2 - 3 weeks and Express is typically 3-5 working days excluding customs delays, if any.
- We do not ship to P.O. boxes.
- We do not provide Cash on Delivery (COD) services. You can choose to pick up your order at our shop but please note that all orders must be made and paid before you drop by our warehouse to collect your orders. If you would like to walk-in and purchase, kindly contact us before hand to ensure the goods are available.
- Warehouse pick-up hours is Mondays to Fridays 10am to 8pm, excluding Public Holidays.
How Your Order is Processed
Here's an overview on how we process orders at Fasmoto, with the corresponding 'Order Status' which we will update you via email.
- Awaiting Payment: Once you've submitted an order, this will be the default status, unless you've made payment already.
- Retrieving Stock/Packing in Progress: After we've verified your payment, we will retrieve your stock from our warehouse. It's important that you submit your proof of payment to us as soon as possible to avoid delays.
- Awaiting Courier Pick-up: We'll pack your orders and attach the shipping labels to it. Your order will then sit in our warehouse waiting for the courier service to pick it up.
- Delivery En Route: This is the moment your order is picked up by the courier guys and left our warehouse. From here on, you can track them from each respective courier services' website.
- Completed: This is the finale status, when we get confirmation from our courier partners that the package has been delivered to you.