K&N Air Filter for Toyota CAMRY HYBRID 2.5L 2012-2013 (33-2381)
How to Check Which K&N Filter is Right For Your Vehicle?
- Method 1: The most accurate way to check the correct K&N replacement filter is by cross-referencing with your vehicle air filter's original manufacturer part number, provided you haven't already changed it. For most vehicles, the manufacturer part number is usually printed on the air filter itself. You have to retrieve your air filter from your airbox to check the air filter's part number.
Once you have your vehicle's manufacturer part number, go to www.knfilters.com/search/cross_reference.aspx to do a cross reference check (based on Manufacturer).
Method 2:If you cannot find any numbers on your filter which is highly unlikely, then you can use the "Search by Vehicle" method provided here: www.knfilters.com/search/appsearch.aspx
Method 3: It's also likely that you might not find your vehicle's K&N replacement filter from the steps above, since K&N might not have the entire planet's vehicles database. At times like these, Google will be your best friend. Search results from local car forums or motoring enthusiasts may provide a few models for you to use as a reference. Run a check of the suggested K&N air filter model number using this link: www.knfilters.com/search/part_search.aspx
Once you have the K&N air filter specifications, compare them to your existing air filters- width, height, shape etc, you should be able to pick out the right filter.
Method 4: Call or Whatsapp your ever-friendly 12V.com.my sales consultant: +6016 2012 664 or email us at email@example.com
Your Price is Cheap, You Are Selling Imitations!
While we agree that there are imitation K&N products in the market, but to claim that a product is an imitation just because it's cheap, that's like saying you can only eat the best Nasi Lemak in 5-stars hotels. At 12V.com.my, we run our operation lean and mean. And we source our K&N products directly from US. All these means the savings directly get pass down to consumers like yourself.
There are K&N dealers out there who would tell the whole world how only they can get their hands on original K&N products, and anyone who's selling cheaper than their pricing are selling imitations. Our purchase orders has also been turned down by a major distributor in Malaysia because we're unwilling to price our K&N products according to their 'rip-off' price tags.
If you ever get a fake K&N products from 12V.com.my, we will refund you 200%. We've been selling K&N air filters since 2010, and there has been not a single complaints about fake filters.
Benefits of K&N Air Filters
1) Save money on replacement paper air filters. Consider the cost each time you have to replace your paper air filters. A properly serviced and maintained K&N air filter literally last as long as your vechicle's lifetime. Hint: Replacement parts is a very lucrative business for car service centers and workshops.
2) Depending on the driving conditions, you only need to service your K&N replacement air filter every 50,000 miles (or 80,467km). And you can easily recharge the performance of the K&N air filter with the K&N Recharger Kit which is available here: www.12v.com.my/kn-99-5050-air-filter-recharger-cleaning-kit
3) K&N Replacement will not void vehicle warranty. If you are worried that an over-oiled K&N filter will mess with the Mass Air Flow (MAF) Sensor, you can read about the facts here: www.knfilters.com/maf/massair.htm
4) With better air flow going into your vehicle's engine, K&N replacement air filters are designed to increase horsepower and torque up to 4% (actual amount depends on vehicle's air intake design). Read about how the air flow is tested: www.knfilters.com/testmethod.htm