A rich snow foam applied using a pressure washer or foam gun.
Polar Blast is a snow foam available in a 2.5 litre which can be applied using a pressure washer or foam gun as a pre-wash stage. It covers the vehicle in a rich blanket of foam that clings to paintwork to gently loosen dirt and heavy soiling prior to shampooing.
This reduces the risk of scratches and swirl marks caused by a sponge or wash mitt moving over heavy contamination. Polar Blast can be used instead of a shampoo as long as the vehicle isn't heavily soiled, just be sure to rinse the vehicle with water first to remove the top layer of dirt.
Its pH neutral formulation will not remove any existing layers of polish or wax.
How to use this product
Before you start, check that the bodywork and wheels are cool to the touch and out of direct sunlight.
Polar Blast can be used at various dilutions depending on the density of foam desired. A good starting point is 100ml product to 500ml water in your foaming bottle. Adjust foam gun settings as required to increase or reduce foam.
Spray Polar Blast onto the vehicle, starting at the bottom, ensuring all exterior surfaces are covered, including glass and wheels.
Leave Polar Blast time to dwell and loosen dirt for up to 10 minutes, although do not allow it dry on.
Finally, rinse thoroughly from the bottom up.
What is Polar Blast?
Polar Blast is a snow foam that can be applied using a pressure washer or foam gun. It covers the vehicle in a rich blanket of foam that clings to paintwork to gently loosen dirt and heavy soiling prior to shampooing. This reduces the risk of scratches and swirl marks caused by a sponge or wash mitt moving over heavy contamination. Polar Blast can be used instead of a shampoo if the vehicle isn't heavily soiled, just ensure you rinse the vehicle with water first to remove the top layer of dirt.
Is Polar Blast pH Neutral?
Yes, it is pH neutral and will therefore not remove wax.
Do I use Polar Blast instead of shampoo?
Polar Blast has been primarily formulated as a new pre-wash product. By using it in advance of your regular Autoglym shampoo you will loosen heavy soiling and contaminants and begin to dissolve traffic film. This will significantly reduce the risk of contamination scratching your paintwork when you agitate the shampoo foam with a sponge or wash mitt.
We would only recommend its use in place of a shampoo if your paintwork has very light soiling. In these circumstances please ensure you rinse the vehicle first to remove any heavier contamination.
Polar Blast has been formulated to go through a pressure Washer and we would not recommend using from a bucket.
Should I agitate the foam generated by Polar Blast?
We would not recommend agitation as part of a pre-wash process. Allow the product to dwell on the paintwork for up to 10 minutes. This will allow Polar Blast to safely soften and loosen soiling, before rinsing with your pressure washer.
If your vehicle only has very light soiling and you are using in place of shampoo. Please rinse vehicle first before applying Polar Blast. You can either allow to dwell and rinse without agitation or agitate with a sponge or wash mitt prior to rinsing.
What is the recommended Dilution rate for Polar Blast?
This really is dependent on several factors including the level of foam you would like to achieve, the settings of your pressure washer and the hardness of water in your area.
In summary the product has been developed to work neat through to 1part Polar Blast to 10 parts water. We have been very happy with the product performance diluted at 1:5.
Pre dilute to make approx. ½ litre of diluted solution and fill the bottle of your foam gun.
Can I use this product in a bucket and not a pressure Washer?
Polar Blast has been designed and formulated for use through a foam gun attached to a pressure washer. We do not recommend using this product in a bucket.
We accept the following payment methods:
- Online Banking via BillPlz (Banks within Malaysia Only).
- Credit Card via PayPal.
- For cash deposit or wire transfer direct into account, please select Bank Transfer upon checkout.
Company's Bank Information for Online Banking / Telegraphic Transfer:
- Bank Name: Malayan Banking Berhad (MAYBANK)
- Bank A/C No: 564753109176
- Bank Swift Code: MBBEMYKL
- Company Name: Naluri Semesta Sdn. Bhd. (1128299-W)
- Company Address: 3, Jalan Mawar 15, Taman Mawar
- City: Cheras
- State: Kuala Lumpur
- Postcode: 56100
- Country: Malaysia
- Tel: +603 4287 1102
- GST Tax ID: 001042362368
Please email proof of payment to email@example.com (only required for bank transfer method)
- Fasmoto ships from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- If you want it fast, we recommend you contact us directly and buy from our shop. We cannot guarantee shipping services speed as it is beyond our control.
- We use express courier services. Transit time is usually between 3-5 working days for within Malaysia.
- For domestic deliveries, we use either Poslaju or Aramex, depending on the product and shipping location.
- For International customers, your delivery is calculated by the shopping cart system and the available delivery services will be presented for you to choose from.
- The services we have available for International shipments are Pos Malaysia Economy, DHL Ecommerce, DHL Express, Aramex and UPS. Subject to availablity and will vary based on product and shipping location.
- Shipping rates shown on website is not final. Remote area charges may apply for certain destinations.
- Handling time for all orders is 2 working days maximum from the payment's date, unless otherwise specified. We may ship it earlier if we are able to.
- Once item is shipped out, you will receive an email from us stating the tracking number of the shipment and how you can track your order.
- Transit time is based on standards provided by the courier companies. Hence, we are not responsible for any delays while the delivery is in transit. Economy will typically take about 2 - 3 weeks and Express is typically 3-5 working days excluding customs delays, if any.
- We do not ship to P.O. boxes.
- We do not provide Cash on Delivery (COD) services. You can choose to pick up your order at our shop but please note that all orders must be made and paid before you drop by our warehouse to collect your orders. If you would like to walk-in and purchase, kindly contact us before hand to ensure the goods are available.
- Warehouse pick-up hours is Mondays to Fridays 10am to 8pm, excluding Public Holidays.
How Your Order is Processed
Here's an overview on how we process orders at Fasmoto, with the corresponding 'Order Status' which we will update you via email.
- Awaiting Payment: Once you've submitted an order, this will be the default status, unless you've made payment already.
- Retrieving Stock/Packing in Progress: After we've verified your payment, we will retrieve your stock from our warehouse. It's important that you submit your proof of payment to us as soon as possible to avoid delays.
- Awaiting Courier Pick-up: We'll pack your orders and attach the shipping labels to it. Your order will then sit in our warehouse waiting for the courier service to pick it up.
- Delivery En Route: This is the moment your order is picked up by the courier guys and left our warehouse. From here on, you can track them from each respective courier services' website.
- Completed: This is the finale status, when we get confirmation from our courier partners that the package has been delivered to you.