Colour Transform Technology reacts with iron particles on your bodywork and wheels so they can be easily rinsed away for a deep clean.
Your vehicle is under constant attack from airborne contaminants. Many of these are tiny particles of iron that appear as specks on paintwork and brake dust on wheels, dulling their shine. The active ingredients in Magma turn red as they react with these iron particles to safely loosen them from the surface to be easily rinsed away.
How to use this product
Before you start check the bodywork and wheels are cool to the touch and out of direct sunlight.
Shampoo the vehicle first and remove excess water.
Spray Magma liberally across the bodywork, glass and wheels.
Wait 3-5 minutes while the Magma reacts to any iron particles on the surface and turns red as it starts to dislodge them.
Agitate bodywork with a soft damp sponge or wash mitt and agitate wheels with a brush or sponge before thoroughly rinsing off with water.
Note: Magma reacts to iron particles. To remove other types of contamination such as tree sap or tar, use the Autoglym Clay Detailing Complete Kit.
How does Magma work?
Your vehicle is under constant attack from airborne contaminants. Many of these are tiny particles of iron that appear as specks on paintwork and brake dust on wheels, dulling their shine. The active ingredients in Magma turn purple as they react with these iron particles to safely loosen them from the surface to be easily rinsed away.
When should I use Magma?
If your vehicle paintwork feels rough to the touch or if you spot any iron contaminants on paintwork (orange or brown spots that look like tiny rust specks). Magma can be incorporated into a deep clean process.
Where can I use Magma?
Magma is perfectly safe to use on all external surfaces. It will effectively remove iron contamination from glass but its primary function is to clean paintwork and wheels.
How often should I use Magma?
You can use Magma as often as you feel is necessary. If you do not see any visible reaction when you have applied Magma that would suggest you do not have an iron contamination on your paintwork.
Can I use Magma on a wrapped car?
We would not recommend that Magma is used on wrapped vehicles.
Can Magma be used on Matt paint?
Yes, Magma is perfectly safe and effective to use on Matt paint.
What happens if Magma dries on to my vehicle?/strong>
This is not a problem. Even if the applied product has dried it will not stain or damage your vehicle. Rehydrate the product with a damp sponge or hose, agitate and rinse away.
Can I use Magma instead of a clay bar?
Magma reacts to iron particles which represent a significant amount of the contamination that may have bonded to your paintwork. To remove other types of contamination such as tree sap or tar, we recommend you use the Autoglym Clay Detailing Complete Kit.
Can I use Magma instead of a wheel cleaner?
Magma is a highly effective and safe wheel cleaner. It reacts very well to brake dust and produces a good clean following agitation with a brush, mitt or sponge. It is safe to use on all wheel types and finishes. However, for a deeper wheel cleans on heavily soiled wheels we would recommend Autoglym Clean Wheels.
Is Magma pH Neutral?
Yes. It will not remove wax layers for your paintwork.
We accept the following payment methods:
- Online Banking via BillPlz (Banks within Malaysia Only).
- Credit Card via PayPal.
- For cash deposit or wire transfer direct into account, please select Bank Transfer upon checkout.
Company's Bank Information for Online Banking / Telegraphic Transfer:
- Bank Name: Malayan Banking Berhad (MAYBANK)
- Bank A/C No: 564753109176
- Bank Swift Code: MBBEMYKL
- Company Name: Naluri Semesta Sdn. Bhd. (1128299-W)
- Company Address: 3, Jalan Mawar 15, Taman Mawar
- City: Cheras
- State: Kuala Lumpur
- Postcode: 56100
- Country: Malaysia
- Tel: +603 4287 1102
- GST Tax ID: 001042362368
Please email proof of payment to firstname.lastname@example.org (only required for bank transfer method)
- Fasmoto ships from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- If you want it fast, we recommend you contact us directly and buy from our shop. We cannot guarantee shipping services speed as it is beyond our control.
- We use express courier services. Transit time is usually between 3-5 working days for within Malaysia.
- For domestic deliveries, we use either Poslaju or Aramex, depending on the product and shipping location.
- For International customers, your delivery is calculated by the shopping cart system and the available delivery services will be presented for you to choose from.
- The services we have available for International shipments are Pos Malaysia Economy, DHL Ecommerce, DHL Express, Aramex and UPS. Subject to availablity and will vary based on product and shipping location.
- Shipping rates shown on website is not final. Remote area charges may apply for certain destinations.
- Handling time for all orders is 2 working days maximum from the payment's date, unless otherwise specified. We may ship it earlier if we are able to.
- Once item is shipped out, you will receive an email from us stating the tracking number of the shipment and how you can track your order.
- Transit time is based on standards provided by the courier companies. Hence, we are not responsible for any delays while the delivery is in transit. Economy will typically take about 2 - 3 weeks and Express is typically 3-5 working days excluding customs delays, if any.
- We do not ship to P.O. boxes.
- We do not provide Cash on Delivery (COD) services. You can choose to pick up your order at our shop but please note that all orders must be made and paid before you drop by our warehouse to collect your orders. If you would like to walk-in and purchase, kindly contact us before hand to ensure the goods are available.
- Warehouse pick-up hours is Mondays to Fridays 10am to 8pm, excluding Public Holidays.
How Your Order is Processed
Here's an overview on how we process orders at Fasmoto, with the corresponding 'Order Status' which we will update you via email.
- Awaiting Payment: Once you've submitted an order, this will be the default status, unless you've made payment already.
- Retrieving Stock/Packing in Progress: After we've verified your payment, we will retrieve your stock from our warehouse. It's important that you submit your proof of payment to us as soon as possible to avoid delays.
- Awaiting Courier Pick-up: We'll pack your orders and attach the shipping labels to it. Your order will then sit in our warehouse waiting for the courier service to pick it up.
- Delivery En Route: This is the moment your order is picked up by the courier guys and left our warehouse. From here on, you can track them from each respective courier services' website.
- Completed: This is the finale status, when we get confirmation from our courier partners that the package has been delivered to you.