The ideal car audio accessory for real music lovers, the iSimple Polywire can be installed in almost any vehicle, regardless of whether it has a factory or aftermarket radio, and delivers outstanding audio playback from your iPod or iPhone. The PolyWire also keeps your battery fully charged and ready to go.
Product Features Include:
- Maintains the look and feel of your in-car entertainment system
- Your choice of two installation configurations
- CD-quality music from your iPod or iPhone
- Battery charging on all dockable models of iPod or iPhone
- Optional secondary 3.5mm input (aftermarket installations only)
iPod Compatibility Note:
The iSimple PolyWire does not support the iPod shuffle
Battery Charging Note:
This product provides battery charging for all dockable iPod and iPhone models. It does not support battery charging for any other portable media devices.
iSimple PolyWire Application Notes:
For dual input use (3.5mm aux-in and iPod connector) your radio or entertainment system must feature RCA-style inputs either on the front or back for installation.
If installed using the aux-in port on a factory or aftermarket radio, you will not be able to use the RCA audio plugs as a media device input. If installing yourself, please tape and tuck these inputs away under the dash.
The provided power wires on the iSimple PolyWire should be connected to the automobile??????s switched power so that the iPod is charged while the vehicle is in-use and will not drain the battery when turned off.
Warning: If utilizing dual inputs, you may only use one media device at a time. Attempting to use an iPod or iPhone at the same time an audio signal is connected to the 3.5mm headphone-style jack may result in damage to one or both devices.
We accept the following payment methods:
- Online Banking via BillPlz (Banks within Malaysia Only).
- Credit Card via PayPal.
- For cash deposit or wire transfer direct into account, please select Bank Transfer upon checkout.
Company's Bank Information for Online Banking / Telegraphic Transfer:
- Bank Name: Malayan Banking Berhad (MAYBANK)
- Bank A/C No: 564753109176
- Bank Swift Code: MBBEMYKL
- Company Name: Naluri Semesta Sdn. Bhd. (1128299-W)
- Company Address: 3, Jalan Mawar 15, Taman Mawar
- City: Cheras
- State: Kuala Lumpur
- Postcode: 56100
- Country: Malaysia
- Tel: +603 4287 1102
- GST Tax ID: 001042362368
Please email proof of payment to email@example.com (only required for bank transfer method)
- Fasmoto ships from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- If you want it fast, we recommend you contact us directly and buy from our shop. We cannot guarantee shipping services speed as it is beyond our control.
- We use express courier services. Transit time is usually between 3-5 working days for within Malaysia.
- For domestic deliveries, we use either Poslaju or Aramex, depending on the product and shipping location.
- For International customers, your delivery is calculated by the shopping cart system and the available delivery services will be presented for you to choose from.
- The services we have available for International shipments are Pos Malaysia Economy, DHL Ecommerce, DHL Express, Aramex and UPS. Subject to availablity and will vary based on product and shipping location.
- Shipping rates shown on website is not final. Remote area charges may apply for certain destinations.
- Handling time for all orders is 2 working days maximum from the payment's date, unless otherwise specified. We may ship it earlier if we are able to.
- Once item is shipped out, you will receive an email from us stating the tracking number of the shipment and how you can track your order.
- Transit time is based on standards provided by the courier companies. Hence, we are not responsible for any delays while the delivery is in transit. Economy will typically take about 2 - 3 weeks and Express is typically 3-5 working days excluding customs delays, if any.
- We do not ship to P.O. boxes.
- We do not provide Cash on Delivery (COD) services. You can choose to pick up your order at our shop but please note that all orders must be made and paid before you drop by our warehouse to collect your orders. If you would like to walk-in and purchase, kindly contact us before hand to ensure the goods are available.
- Warehouse pick-up hours is Mondays to Fridays 10am to 8pm, excluding Public Holidays.
How Your Order is Processed
Here's an overview on how we process orders at Fasmoto, with the corresponding 'Order Status' which we will update you via email.
- Awaiting Payment: Once you've submitted an order, this will be the default status, unless you've made payment already.
- Retrieving Stock/Packing in Progress: After we've verified your payment, we will retrieve your stock from our warehouse. It's important that you submit your proof of payment to us as soon as possible to avoid delays.
- Awaiting Courier Pick-up: We'll pack your orders and attach the shipping labels to it. Your order will then sit in our warehouse waiting for the courier service to pick it up.
- Delivery En Route: This is the moment your order is picked up by the courier guys and left our warehouse. From here on, you can track them from each respective courier services' website.
- Completed: This is the finale status, when we get confirmation from our courier partners that the package has been delivered to you.