Sensitivity (@ 2.83V): 90dB
Frequency Response: 60Hz – 30KHz
Voice Coil Diameter: 1-1/2” (38mm)
Impedance: 3.5 ohms
Patented Plus One™ woofer cone
Oversized voice coil
Kappa Perfect component speakers employ oversized voice coils, which increase power handling and decrease distortion at high output levels. The voice coils not only improve reliability, they also produce a flatter overall frequency response.
High-definition, edge-driven 30kHz polyimide tweeter
Lightweight yet rigid, the polyimide tweeter in Kappa Perfect component speakers reproduces high frequencies with meticulous detail—an Infinity hallmark. This not only brings out more of the music’s true character, it also improves sound staging capabilities.
Switchable 2-way/3-way crossover
Kappa Perfect component speaker systems include a unique, switchable crossover that lets you select either a 2-way or 3-way system configuration with the addition of the Kappa Perfect 300m midrange speaker. The crossover features weatherproof housing, so it can be mounted in a door.
Sleek industrial design
Combining brushed metal with premium finishes, Kappa Perfect speakers and crossovers are as pleasing to the eyes as they are impressive to the ears.
- 2 speakers
- 2 speaker grilles
- 2 tweeters
- 2 crossovers
- 2 tweeter surface mounts
- 2 tweeter flush mounts
- 2 adapter rings
- Mounting hardware
- Owner’s manual
We accept the following payment methods:
- Online Banking via BillPlz (Banks within Malaysia Only).
- Credit Card via PayPal.
- For cash deposit or wire transfer direct into account, please select Bank Transfer upon checkout.
Company's Bank Information for Online Banking / Telegraphic Transfer:
- Bank Name: Malayan Banking Berhad (MAYBANK)
- Bank A/C No: 564753109176
- Bank Swift Code: MBBEMYKL
- Company Name: Naluri Semesta Sdn. Bhd. (1128299-W)
- Company Address: 3, Jalan Mawar 15, Taman Mawar
- City: Cheras
- State: Kuala Lumpur
- Postcode: 56100
- Country: Malaysia
- Tel: +603 4287 1102
- GST Tax ID: 001042362368
Please email proof of payment to email@example.com (only required for bank transfer method)
- Fasmoto ships from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- If you want it fast, we recommend you contact us directly and buy from our shop. We cannot guarantee shipping services speed as it is beyond our control.
- We use express courier services. Transit time is usually between 3-5 working days for within Malaysia.
- For domestic deliveries, we use either Poslaju or Aramex, depending on the product and shipping location.
- For International customers, your delivery is calculated by the shopping cart system and the available delivery services will be presented for you to choose from.
- The services we have available for International shipments are Pos Malaysia Economy, DHL Ecommerce, DHL Express, Aramex and UPS. Subject to availablity and will vary based on product and shipping location.
- Shipping rates shown on website is not final. Remote area charges may apply for certain destinations.
- Handling time for all orders is 2 working days maximum from the payment's date, unless otherwise specified. We may ship it earlier if we are able to.
- Once item is shipped out, you will receive an email from us stating the tracking number of the shipment and how you can track your order.
- Transit time is based on standards provided by the courier companies. Hence, we are not responsible for any delays while the delivery is in transit. Economy will typically take about 2 - 3 weeks and Express is typically 3-5 working days excluding customs delays, if any.
- We do not ship to P.O. boxes.
- We do not provide Cash on Delivery (COD) services. You can choose to pick up your order at our shop but please note that all orders must be made and paid before you drop by our warehouse to collect your orders. If you would like to walk-in and purchase, kindly contact us before hand to ensure the goods are available.
- Warehouse pick-up hours is Mondays to Fridays 10am to 8pm, excluding Public Holidays.
How Your Order is Processed
Here's an overview on how we process orders at Fasmoto, with the corresponding 'Order Status' which we will update you via email.
- Awaiting Payment: Once you've submitted an order, this will be the default status, unless you've made payment already.
- Retrieving Stock/Packing in Progress: After we've verified your payment, we will retrieve your stock from our warehouse. It's important that you submit your proof of payment to us as soon as possible to avoid delays.
- Awaiting Courier Pick-up: We'll pack your orders and attach the shipping labels to it. Your order will then sit in our warehouse waiting for the courier service to pick it up.
- Delivery En Route: This is the moment your order is picked up by the courier guys and left our warehouse. From here on, you can track them from each respective courier services' website.
- Completed: This is the finale status, when we get confirmation from our courier partners that the package has been delivered to you.