PUT TECH TO GOOD USE
In this day and age, we are bombarded with a ton of distractions that sometimes can cause horrible outcomes. A lot of it can be blamed on technology of course. However, why not put tech to good use instead. Install an additional level of safety that may make all the difference in the world with the GoTrec 3-in-1 Blind Spot Detector with Lane Change Assist and also Rear Cross-Traffic Alert. Most of us have been in small accidents, and it sure isn't nice. Let alone major accidents which can be downright horrifying. So why would we second guess another level of driving safety that is available to us?
HOW IT WORKS
Blind Spot Detection (BSD)
Two sensors will be installed inside your rear bumpers and two indicators will be placed on either side of your dashboard. When in motion, the sensors will detect vehicles passing yours and the warning light (on the passing side) will appear to let you know there is a passing vehicle. The alert will appear when the passing vehicle is approximately within 4 Meters close to you.
Lane Change Assist (LCA)
When changing lanes you will turn the indicator on (which you should really, PLEASE). When you do this, the indicators will light up similar to the blind spot detection feature, but an audible beep will also sound to alert you of passing vehicles.
Rear Cross Traffic Alert (RCTA)
When put into reversing gear (R), this system will be able to detect vehicles crossing your path behind you. The warning light will appear along with an audible beep.
We recommend this product be used in conjunction with safe driving habits. This product does not replace nor fix reckless or irresponsible driving. Do not solely depend on this product when driving.
This system may not work accurately in certain cisrcumstances such as:
- Severe weather such as heavy rain, thick fog and such
- If rear bumper is covered in mud or snow
- Driving in places with heavy splashes
- The passing vehicle has a radar canceler installed
- The speed difference between your vehicle and the passing vehicles is greater than 20km/h
- The object in the detected zone goes out of the zone
- When driving steep slopes and hills
- Several vehicles travelling very close to each other in a convoy passing you
- The vehicle in the detection zone is of equal speed
- Major height differences between vehicles or passing objects
- Some accessories such as bike racks and such may not be detected
- Fits most vehicles, no need for drilling and such.
- Sensors are hidden inside the bumpers so no change to the look on the outside of your car.
We recommend proffesional installers. We provide installation services too. Just get in touch with our sales reps below.
+60196593061 (David) / +60195692664 (YC)
This product comes with a 1 Year Warranty by the authorised distributor in Malaysia
We accept the following payment methods:
- Online Banking via BillPlz (Banks within Malaysia Only).
- Credit Card via PayPal.
- For cash deposit or wire transfer direct into account, please select Bank Transfer upon checkout.
Company's Bank Information for Online Banking / Telegraphic Transfer:
- Bank Name: Malayan Banking Berhad (MAYBANK)
- Bank A/C No: 564753109176
- Bank Swift Code: MBBEMYKL
- Company Name: Naluri Semesta Sdn. Bhd. (1128299-W)
- Company Address: 3, Jalan Mawar 15, Taman Mawar
- City: Cheras
- State: Kuala Lumpur
- Postcode: 56100
- Country: Malaysia
- Tel: +603 4287 1102
- GST Tax ID: 001042362368
Please email proof of payment to firstname.lastname@example.org (only required for bank transfer method)
- Fasmoto ships from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- If you want it fast, we recommend you contact us directly and buy from our shop. We cannot guarantee shipping services speed as it is beyond our control.
- We use express courier services. Transit time is usually between 3-5 working days for within Malaysia.
- For domestic deliveries, we use either Poslaju or Aramex, depending on the product and shipping location.
- For International customers, your delivery is calculated by the shopping cart system and the available delivery services will be presented for you to choose from.
- The services we have available for International shipments are Pos Malaysia Economy, DHL Ecommerce, DHL Express, Aramex and UPS. Subject to availablity and will vary based on product and shipping location.
- Shipping rates shown on website is not final. Remote area charges may apply for certain destinations.
- Handling time for all orders is 2 working days maximum from the payment's date, unless otherwise specified. We may ship it earlier if we are able to.
- Once item is shipped out, you will receive an email from us stating the tracking number of the shipment and how you can track your order.
- Transit time is based on standards provided by the courier companies. Hence, we are not responsible for any delays while the delivery is in transit. Economy will typically take about 2 - 3 weeks and Express is typically 3-5 working days excluding customs delays, if any.
- We do not ship to P.O. boxes.
- We do not provide Cash on Delivery (COD) services. You can choose to pick up your order at our shop but please note that all orders must be made and paid before you drop by our warehouse to collect your orders. If you would like to walk-in and purchase, kindly contact us before hand to ensure the goods are available.
- Warehouse pick-up hours is Mondays to Fridays 10am to 8pm, excluding Public Holidays.
How Your Order is Processed
Here's an overview on how we process orders at Fasmoto, with the corresponding 'Order Status' which we will update you via email.
- Awaiting Payment: Once you've submitted an order, this will be the default status, unless you've made payment already.
- Retrieving Stock/Packing in Progress: After we've verified your payment, we will retrieve your stock from our warehouse. It's important that you submit your proof of payment to us as soon as possible to avoid delays.
- Awaiting Courier Pick-up: We'll pack your orders and attach the shipping labels to it. Your order will then sit in our warehouse waiting for the courier service to pick it up.
- Delivery En Route: This is the moment your order is picked up by the courier guys and left our warehouse. From here on, you can track them from each respective courier services' website.
- Completed: This is the finale status, when we get confirmation from our courier partners that the package has been delivered to you.