Our finest wax just got even better. For the ultimate mirror-like shine, providing more detail, depth and durability.
Introducing Autoglym Ultra High Definition. Breathtaking finishes, luxuriously smooth with invigorating, sensual fragrances. Ultra High Definition products turn car care into pure pleasure.
Ultra High Definition Wax is the result of countless hours of meticulous development in our state-of- the-art laboratories to produce our most luxurious wax finish yet. We understand the pleasure of standing back to admire a truly immersive, deeper gloss finish. It’s why Ultra High Definition Wax blends the finest ingredients, including Carnauba, to go beyond showroom shine to a whole new level of finish. That’s the Autoglym way, always has been.
How to use this product
1. Inspect your clean and dry paintwork for contamination or light scratches, and if required, treat with Surface Detailing Clay Kit or Super Resin Polish.
2. Dampen the white side of the supplied wax applicator. Gently dab the applicator on the wax in the pot and then apply to clean, dry paintwork in a light circular motion, leaving a thin even layer on all painted surfaces. Do not over apply as this may make the wax difficult to buff later. Do not apply to unpainted rubber or unpainted plastic trim.
3. Leave wax film to dry on the surface for 10 - 15 minutes. Buff to a high gloss with the supplied Hi-Tech Finishing Cloth, turning it frequently during use. 4. To maintain the finish, wash regularly with Ultra High Definition Shampoo. It will remove dirt but not the Ultra High Definition Wax.
After use, wash the applicator in a mild detergent, rinse and allow to air dry.
Unsuitable for matte paint.
What is Ultra High Definition Wax?
Ultra High Definition Wax is the result of countless hours of meticulous development in our state-of- the-art laboratories to produce our most luxurious wax finish yet. We understand the pleasure of standing back to admire a truly immersive, deeper gloss finish. It’s why Ultra High Definition Wax blends the finest ingredients, including Carnauba, to go beyond showroom shine to a whole new level of finish.
How is Ultra High Definition Wax different from High Definition Wax?
Our Research & Development team continue to develop new formulations with the latest technologies and raw materials available. Our new Ultra High Definition wax not only generates an even deeper shine, but its softer composition makes it easier to apply and buff. We have also developed a new ergonomic applicator to further ease application of the wax.
Does Ultra High Definition Wax contain Carnauba Wax?
The original High Definition Wax contained Carnauba Wax. Ultra High Definition Wax contains a different, purer organically refined grade of Carnauba Wax.
Can I layer Ultra High Definition Wax?
Yes. The wax can easily be layered to offer increased protection. If you are looking for increased protection it is important that you apply thin layers of wax than one thick layer of wax. Application and removal becomes significantly more challenging if you apply too much wax. A thin layer is all that is required.
Is it ok to apply Ultra High Definition Wax on top of Super Resin Polish or Ultra Deep Shine?
Yes. We would encourage you polish your paintwork with Super Resin Polish in advance of Ultra High Definition Wax to ensure it is in excellent condition prior to waxing.However, we do not recommend Ultra High Definition Wax is used on top of Ultra Deep Shine.Can I apply Ultra High Definition wax on top of Extra Gloss Protection?
There is no real benefit to adding this stage to your car care process. Using Ultra high Definition Wax on top of Extra Gloss Protection will only enhance durability marginally. It won’t harm the finish, but we do not recommend using Ultra High Definition Wax in conjunction with Extra Gloss Protection. It is an alternative way of waxing and protecting your paintwork.
How do I wash the Ultra High definition Wax applicator?
Firstly remove any excess wax, and then wash with warm water and a small amount of mild detergent. Rinse thoroughly and then allow to air dry. If machine washing, wash separately from clothing.
We accept the following payment methods:
- Online Banking via BillPlz (Banks within Malaysia Only).
- Credit Card via PayPal.
- For cash deposit or wire transfer direct into account, please select Bank Transfer upon checkout.
Company's Bank Information for Online Banking / Telegraphic Transfer:
- Bank Name: Malayan Banking Berhad (MAYBANK)
- Bank A/C No: 564753109176
- Bank Swift Code: MBBEMYKL
- Company Name: Naluri Semesta Sdn. Bhd. (1128299-W)
- Company Address: 3, Jalan Mawar 15, Taman Mawar
- City: Cheras
- State: Kuala Lumpur
- Postcode: 56100
- Country: Malaysia
- Tel: +603 4287 1102
- GST Tax ID: 001042362368
Please email proof of payment to firstname.lastname@example.org (only required for bank transfer method)
- Fasmoto ships from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- If you want it fast, we recommend you contact us directly and buy from our shop. We cannot guarantee shipping services speed as it is beyond our control.
- We use express courier services. Transit time is usually between 3-5 working days for within Malaysia.
- For domestic deliveries, we use either Poslaju or Aramex, depending on the product and shipping location.
- For International customers, your delivery is calculated by the shopping cart system and the available delivery services will be presented for you to choose from.
- The services we have available for International shipments are Pos Malaysia Economy, DHL Ecommerce, DHL Express, Aramex and UPS. Subject to availablity and will vary based on product and shipping location.
- Shipping rates shown on website is not final. Remote area charges may apply for certain destinations.
- Handling time for all orders is 2 working days maximum from the payment's date, unless otherwise specified. We may ship it earlier if we are able to.
- Once item is shipped out, you will receive an email from us stating the tracking number of the shipment and how you can track your order.
- Transit time is based on standards provided by the courier companies. Hence, we are not responsible for any delays while the delivery is in transit. Economy will typically take about 2 - 3 weeks and Express is typically 3-5 working days excluding customs delays, if any.
- We do not ship to P.O. boxes.
- We do not provide Cash on Delivery (COD) services. You can choose to pick up your order at our shop but please note that all orders must be made and paid before you drop by our warehouse to collect your orders. If you would like to walk-in and purchase, kindly contact us before hand to ensure the goods are available.
- Warehouse pick-up hours is Mondays to Fridays 10am to 8pm, excluding Public Holidays.
How Your Order is Processed
Here's an overview on how we process orders at Fasmoto, with the corresponding 'Order Status' which we will update you via email.
- Awaiting Payment: Once you've submitted an order, this will be the default status, unless you've made payment already.
- Retrieving Stock/Packing in Progress: After we've verified your payment, we will retrieve your stock from our warehouse. It's important that you submit your proof of payment to us as soon as possible to avoid delays.
- Awaiting Courier Pick-up: We'll pack your orders and attach the shipping labels to it. Your order will then sit in our warehouse waiting for the courier service to pick it up.
- Delivery En Route: This is the moment your order is picked up by the courier guys and left our warehouse. From here on, you can track them from each respective courier services' website.
- Completed: This is the finale status, when we get confirmation from our courier partners that the package has been delivered to you.