Everything you need to remove scratches from paintwork.
No matter how careful you are, scratches and swirls will occur. If they are too deep to remove with Super Resin Polish, a new approach is required, and that is where the Scratch Removal Complete Kit comes in. Scratch Remover has been carefully blended to achieve the optimum balance of deep cut with a high gloss finish.
Important: Unfortunately not all scratches can be removed completely. If a scratch is too deep to remove by hand, its appearance can still be vastly improved but it may require professional rectification for complete repair.
100ml Scratch Remover
100ml Super Resin Polish
Hi-Tech Finishing Cloth
Scratch Removal Applicator
How to use this product
Shake well and apply two pea-sized amounts of Scratch Remover to the white side of the foam waffle applicator.
Using firm pressure, apply Scratch Remover using an up and down then side to side motion. Only use Scratch Remover on the affected area, avoiding the surrounding paintwork if possible.
After 30 seconds it is important to check your progress. Apply more product and repeat as required.
Once the scratch has been removed (or significantly improved) continue to work any remaining residue with a light pressure into the area for a glossy finish.
Wipe away residue using a clean microfibre cloth.
Once the scratch has been removed, complete the process by polishing the rest of the car with Super Resin Polish (included) to ensure a brilliant high gloss finish.
Q: Is this product safe to use on all paint types i.e. matt or metallic?
A: Scratch Remover is safe to use on solid colour and metallic paints, but should not be used on matt or satin paintwork. If you are at all unsure please contact Autoglym for guidance.
Q: What is the difference between Scratch Remover and Paint Renovator?
A: Autoglym Paint Renovator was originally developed to renovate paint that had oxidised, faded or aged. It was designed to work on larger panels rather than smaller scratches. It is less abrasive than Scratch Remover so is less effective at removing scratches that have penetrated the paintwork more than oxidisation. Scratch Remover has been designed specifically to remove scratches.
Q: Can the product be used on glass?
A: The product has been designed for removal of scratches of car paintwork. It should not be used on glass or plastic substitutes.
We accept the following payment methods:
- Online Banking via BillPlz (Banks within Malaysia Only).
- Credit Card via PayPal.
- For cash deposit or wire transfer direct into account, please select Bank Transfer upon checkout.
Company's Bank Information for Online Banking / Telegraphic Transfer:
- Bank Name: Malayan Banking Berhad (MAYBANK)
- Bank A/C No: 564753109176
- Bank Swift Code: MBBEMYKL
- Company Name: Naluri Semesta Sdn. Bhd. (1128299-W)
- Company Address: 3, Jalan Mawar 15, Taman Mawar
- City: Cheras
- State: Kuala Lumpur
- Postcode: 56100
- Country: Malaysia
- Tel: +603 4287 1102
- GST Tax ID: 001042362368
Please email proof of payment to email@example.com (only required for bank transfer method)
- Fasmoto ships from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- If you want it fast, we recommend you contact us directly and buy from our shop. We cannot guarantee shipping services speed as it is beyond our control.
- We use express courier services. Transit time is usually between 3-5 working days for within Malaysia.
- For domestic deliveries, we use either Poslaju or Aramex, depending on the product and shipping location.
- For International customers, your delivery is calculated by the shopping cart system and the available delivery services will be presented for you to choose from.
- The services we have available for International shipments are Pos Malaysia Economy, DHL Ecommerce, DHL Express, Aramex and UPS. Subject to availablity and will vary based on product and shipping location.
- Shipping rates shown on website is not final. Remote area charges may apply for certain destinations.
- Handling time for all orders is 2 working days maximum from the payment's date, unless otherwise specified. We may ship it earlier if we are able to.
- Once item is shipped out, you will receive an email from us stating the tracking number of the shipment and how you can track your order.
- Transit time is based on standards provided by the courier companies. Hence, we are not responsible for any delays while the delivery is in transit. Economy will typically take about 2 - 3 weeks and Express is typically 3-5 working days excluding customs delays, if any.
- We do not ship to P.O. boxes.
- We do not provide Cash on Delivery (COD) services. You can choose to pick up your order at our shop but please note that all orders must be made and paid before you drop by our warehouse to collect your orders. If you would like to walk-in and purchase, kindly contact us before hand to ensure the goods are available.
- Warehouse pick-up hours is Mondays to Fridays 10am to 8pm, excluding Public Holidays.
How Your Order is Processed
Here's an overview on how we process orders at Fasmoto, with the corresponding 'Order Status' which we will update you via email.
- Awaiting Payment: Once you've submitted an order, this will be the default status, unless you've made payment already.
- Retrieving Stock/Packing in Progress: After we've verified your payment, we will retrieve your stock from our warehouse. It's important that you submit your proof of payment to us as soon as possible to avoid delays.
- Awaiting Courier Pick-up: We'll pack your orders and attach the shipping labels to it. Your order will then sit in our warehouse waiting for the courier service to pick it up.
- Delivery En Route: This is the moment your order is picked up by the courier guys and left our warehouse. From here on, you can track them from each respective courier services' website.
- Completed: This is the finale status, when we get confirmation from our courier partners that the package has been delivered to you.