Improves fuel economy
Improves overall performance
Protects during cold starts
Dramatically reduces friction
Reduces operating temperature
Substantial reduction in engine wear
Reduces engine noises and vibrations
Compatible with all engine oils
Here's what engineers will tell you
Discover what NASA already know and find out why winning racing drivers around the world have switched to X-1R's proven technology. Across the USA millions of drivers have already discovered the benefits of using X-1R and that's because we deliver a full range of performance enhancing lubricants that keep engines running smoother and longer. Use X-1R just once and you will quickly notice an increase in engine power (Elliot Bros Racing Team) and experience improved fuel economy (ASME verified) whilst reducing wear significantly (Oakland U.)
Safe and easy to use
X-1R Engine Treatment is designed for use in all types of vehicles, all you need to do is pour into your engine and go, no oil change is necessary. Immediately you will notice an improvement in the efficiency of your vehicle. But what's more X-1R Engine Treatment is non-hazardous, non-flammable and proven to be environmentally friendly.
Directions for use
X-1R Engine Treatment can be added at any time, however, for optimum performance we recommend you use when you next change your oil. For average size cars, RV's, 4WD, high cc motorbikes and light trucks simply add the contents of one bottle to your oil (vehicles with up to 5 litres oil capacity). With higher oil capacities we recommend tha you use X-1R Engine Treatment at 5% to volume of oil.
Keep out of reach of children. Contact a physician if taken internally.
Content: 240ml / bottle
Made in USA
We accept the following payment methods:
- Online Banking via BillPlz (Banks within Malaysia Only).
- Credit Card via PayPal.
- For cash deposit or wire transfer direct into account, please select Bank Transfer upon checkout.
Company's Bank Information for Online Banking / Telegraphic Transfer:
- Bank Name: Malayan Banking Berhad (MAYBANK)
- Bank A/C No: 564753109176
- Bank Swift Code: MBBEMYKL
- Company Name: Naluri Semesta Sdn. Bhd. (1128299-W)
- Company Address: 3, Jalan Mawar 15, Taman Mawar
- City: Cheras
- State: Kuala Lumpur
- Postcode: 56100
- Country: Malaysia
- Tel: +603 4287 1102
- GST Tax ID: 001042362368
Please email proof of payment to email@example.com (only required for bank transfer method)
- Fasmoto ships from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- If you want it fast, we recommend you contact us directly and buy from our shop. We cannot guarantee shipping services speed as it is beyond our control.
- We use express courier services. Transit time is usually between 3-5 working days for within Malaysia.
- For domestic deliveries, we use either Poslaju or Aramex, depending on the product and shipping location.
- For International customers, your delivery is calculated by the shopping cart system and the available delivery services will be presented for you to choose from.
- The services we have available for International shipments are Pos Malaysia Economy, DHL Ecommerce, DHL Express, Aramex and UPS. Subject to availablity and will vary based on product and shipping location.
- Shipping rates shown on website is not final. Remote area charges may apply for certain destinations.
- Handling time for all orders is 2 working days maximum from the payment's date, unless otherwise specified. We may ship it earlier if we are able to.
- Once item is shipped out, you will receive an email from us stating the tracking number of the shipment and how you can track your order.
- Transit time is based on standards provided by the courier companies. Hence, we are not responsible for any delays while the delivery is in transit. Economy will typically take about 2 - 3 weeks and Express is typically 3-5 working days excluding customs delays, if any.
- We do not ship to P.O. boxes.
- We do not provide Cash on Delivery (COD) services. You can choose to pick up your order at our shop but please note that all orders must be made and paid before you drop by our warehouse to collect your orders. If you would like to walk-in and purchase, kindly contact us before hand to ensure the goods are available.
- Warehouse pick-up hours is Mondays to Fridays 10am to 8pm, excluding Public Holidays.
How Your Order is Processed
Here's an overview on how we process orders at Fasmoto, with the corresponding 'Order Status' which we will update you via email.
- Awaiting Payment: Once you've submitted an order, this will be the default status, unless you've made payment already.
- Retrieving Stock/Packing in Progress: After we've verified your payment, we will retrieve your stock from our warehouse. It's important that you submit your proof of payment to us as soon as possible to avoid delays.
- Awaiting Courier Pick-up: We'll pack your orders and attach the shipping labels to it. Your order will then sit in our warehouse waiting for the courier service to pick it up.
- Delivery En Route: This is the moment your order is picked up by the courier guys and left our warehouse. From here on, you can track them from each respective courier services' website.
- Completed: This is the finale status, when we get confirmation from our courier partners that the package has been delivered to you.
What is X-1R Engine Treatment?
X-1R Engine Treatment is a liquid synthetic metal conditioner that reduces friction and wear in your engine. X-1R is non-hazardous, non-flammable and environmentally-friendly.
Why is X-1R Engine Treatment superior to P.T.F.E.-based lubricants?
X-1R engine Treatment is free of any particulates and is non-clogging. It does not modify the viscosity characteristics of the host oil. It treats the metal surface at the molecular level and reduces surface roughness and increases surface hardness. X-1R can withstand temperatures greater than 500oF/260oC without breaking down.
Why doesn’t X-1R make the same claims P.T.F.E.-based lubricants?
Most P.T.F.E.-based lubricants claim they last 50,000 miles, this claim is a marketing gimmick. There is no evidence to support this outlandish claim. From an engineering point-of-view, the claim is completely groundless.
Is X-1R Engine Treatment compatible with all engine oils?
Yes, X-1R Engine Treatment is compatible with all other lubricants and additives both synthetic and mineral based. The X-1R Corporation cannot control or guarantee the condition or service of vehicles prior to using X-1R. The X-1R Corporation can guarantee that X-1R protects and out-performs any other friction reducing additive on the market. With proper maintenance of equipment and the use of the X-1R additives, equipment life will always be extended.
Why do I need to use X-1R Engine Treatment?
It is a fact that all oils, synthetic and mineral based deteriorate over time, producing sludge and harvesting other harmful contaminants which reduce the performance of your engine. X-1R additives are scientifically proven to treat the metal not the oil. X-1R Proven space technology is formulated to improve performance, increase engine life, fuel mileage while protecting your engine from harmful dirt, carbon deposits and sludge caused by synthetic and mineral, molybdenum (moly), PTFE (Teflon) based oil blends.
Will using X-1R Engine Treatment void my warranty?
No. X-1R is not listed on any void list from any manufacturer. Every manufacturer recommends a specific grade of lubricant for use in their vehicles or equipment; this grade classification is known as an A.P.I. rating (American Petroleum Institute). Lubricants have a certain performance limitation. The important thing to remember is the manufacturer is not concerned with the brand of lubricant you use as long as it has the proper A.P.I. rating recommended by the manufacturer. As long as the consumer is using the proper A.P.I. rated fluid, the warranties will not be voided by adding X-1R. X-1R is compatible with all A.P.I. - rated fluids.
Can I use X-1R in all of my vehicles?
Yes X-1R has a range of products designed for different types of engines and vehicles. Visit www.x1r.com.my or call +603 4260 3852 for more information
Can I use X-1R Engine Treatment in my brake system?
No, X-1R Engine Treatment is not a hydraulic fluid and is not designed to be used in any braking systems.
How do I use X-1R Engine Treatment?
X-1R Engine Treatment is specifically formulated and designed for use in all average size cars, RV’s, 4WD, high cc motorbikes and light trucks. For optimum performance add one bottle, 240ml of Engine Treatment up to 5 litres of oil capacity when you service your engine. For engines with higher oil capacities we recommend you use X-1R Engine Treatment at 5% to volume of oil.
To what standards does X-1R conform?
X-1R conforms to ASTM test procedures for fuel economy, compatibility and co-efficiency of friction standards.