CTEK CT5 POWERSPORT 12V Battery Charger and Maintainer 2.3A max (UK)
CHARGED FOR FREEDOM
Thrills, action, fresh air - loving powersport is easy - whether you’re on land, sea, snow or ice. Vehicle performance is everything and at the heart of it all is the battery. Your battery needs to be charged to maximum capacity to deliver peak power performance every time your powersport vehicle is started. The CT5 POWERSPORT charger is specifically designed to charge and maintain powersport vehicle batteries, helping you to enjoy the pure freedom of powersport.
ALWAYS READY FOR ACTION
A powersport vehicle is typically stored for long periods but you always want it to be ready for action. The CT5 POWERSPORT charger has three key charging & maintenance stages to maximise the power and lifetime of the battery. It uses advanced technology to constantly monitor the battery’s power and health and take action when required. The CT5 POWERSPORT charger can be attached to the battery indefinitely if required without risk of over or under charging.
FOR ALL MOTORCYCLES, ATVS, JET SKIS AND SNOWMOBILES
The CT5 POWERSPORT charger treats every battery carefully as an individual. The charger is easy to use and works with all powersports vehicle batteries. Connect the CT5 POWERSPORT charger direct to the battery or via the 12V CANBUS socket (compatible with BMW motorcycles) using the CTX INDICATOR PLUG 12V accessory.
It is delivered with a 5-year warranty.
Enables charging on BMW motorcycles using CANBUS technology
Input 220–240VAC, 50–60Hz, 0.3A
Back current drain Less than 1.5Ah/month
Output NORMAL 14.4V, AGM, 14.7V, RECOND 15.8V, 0,9A max
Battery types 12V Pb, WET, MF, GEL, AGM, CA/CA
Battery capacity 5–25Ah
Insulation class IP65
We accept the following payment methods:
- Online Banking via BillPlz (Banks within Malaysia Only).
- Credit Card via PayPal.
- For cash deposit or wire transfer direct into account, please select Bank Transfer upon checkout.
Company's Bank Information for Online Banking / Telegraphic Transfer:
- Bank Name: Malayan Banking Berhad (MAYBANK)
- Bank A/C No: 564753109176
- Bank Swift Code: MBBEMYKL
- Company Name: Naluri Semesta Sdn. Bhd. (1128299-W)
- Company Address: 3, Jalan Mawar 15, Taman Mawar
- City: Cheras
- State: Kuala Lumpur
- Postcode: 56100
- Country: Malaysia
- Tel: +603 4287 1102
- GST Tax ID: 001042362368
Please email proof of payment to firstname.lastname@example.org (only required for bank transfer method)
- Fasmoto ships from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- If you want it fast, we recommend you contact us directly and buy from our shop. We cannot guarantee shipping services speed as it is beyond our control.
- We use express courier services. Transit time is usually between 3-5 working days for within Malaysia.
- For domestic deliveries, we use either Poslaju or Aramex, depending on the product and shipping location.
- For International customers, your delivery is calculated by the shopping cart system and the available delivery services will be presented for you to choose from.
- The services we have available for International shipments are Pos Malaysia Economy, DHL Ecommerce, DHL Express, Aramex and UPS. Subject to availablity and will vary based on product and shipping location.
- Shipping rates shown on website is not final. Remote area charges may apply for certain destinations.
- Handling time for all orders is 2 working days maximum from the payment's date, unless otherwise specified. We may ship it earlier if we are able to.
- Once item is shipped out, you will receive an email from us stating the tracking number of the shipment and how you can track your order.
- Transit time is based on standards provided by the courier companies. Hence, we are not responsible for any delays while the delivery is in transit. Economy will typically take about 2 - 3 weeks and Express is typically 3-5 working days excluding customs delays, if any.
- We do not ship to P.O. boxes.
- We do not provide Cash on Delivery (COD) services. You can choose to pick up your order at our shop but please note that all orders must be made and paid before you drop by our warehouse to collect your orders. If you would like to walk-in and purchase, kindly contact us before hand to ensure the goods are available.
- Warehouse pick-up hours is Mondays to Fridays 10am to 8pm, excluding Public Holidays.
How Your Order is Processed
Here's an overview on how we process orders at Fasmoto, with the corresponding 'Order Status' which we will update you via email.
- Awaiting Payment: Once you've submitted an order, this will be the default status, unless you've made payment already.
- Retrieving Stock/Packing in Progress: After we've verified your payment, we will retrieve your stock from our warehouse. It's important that you submit your proof of payment to us as soon as possible to avoid delays.
- Awaiting Courier Pick-up: We'll pack your orders and attach the shipping labels to it. Your order will then sit in our warehouse waiting for the courier service to pick it up.
- Delivery En Route: This is the moment your order is picked up by the courier guys and left our warehouse. From here on, you can track them from each respective courier services' website.
- Completed: This is the finale status, when we get confirmation from our courier partners that the package has been delivered to you.