Extreme Power Battery Management
High Power Advanced Technology
The CTEK PRO120 is an innovative and highly efficient 120A battery charger and power supply that’s designed to meet the demands of the diagnostic workshop. With its cutting edge design, advanced technology and state of the art features, it’s the perfect solution for comprehensive battery charging, maintenance and power supply.
The CTEK PRO120 restores charge and reconditions batteries using a patented multi step charging process. It’s compatible with all types of 12V battery, including normal wet/flooded, Ca/Ca and Lithium (LiFePO4), as well as AGM and EFB Stop/Start batteries. The PRO120’s ‘adaptive charging’ mode automatically detects the appropriate settings for the battery and applies the optimum settings for the fastest charge. It’s designed to be user friendly with just four buttons and a clear, easy to read LCD display. The PRO120 is also a high power safe and stable power supply for even the most demanding diagnostic and flashing tasks. With 12.6-14.8V available in selectable 0.1V increments it can be adjusted for all vehicle manufacturer supply voltage needs with complete accuracy.
Variable output in power supply mode (12.6V-14.8V)
Compatible with all types of 12V battery, including Lithium (LiFePO4)
Suitable for batteries from 10Ah-3600Ah (15Ah-1200Ah LiFePO4)
Resonant Converter technology for fast and efficient charging
Easy to use with clear LCD display
Unique, patent applied for ‘adaptive charging’ mode automatically detects battery size
Built in temperature compensation
Rugged, impact resistant polycarbonate casing
5m cables and heavy duty clamps
IP40 rated (indoor use)
Safe spark free operation
Reverse polarity protected
Short circuit proof
Input 220–240VAC, 50–60Hz, 9.2A max
Output 12V,120A max
Start voltage 2.0V
Back current drain* Corresponding to less than 2Ah/month
Ambient temperature -20˚C to +50˚C (- 4°F to +122°F)
Battery types All types of lead-acid batteries, Lithium LiFePO4 batteries, 12V, WET, Ca/Ca, AGM, EFB, GEL
Battery capacity 10–3600Ah, Lead Acid battery types. 15–1200Ah, LiFePO4 battery types.
Warranty 2 years
Charge cables length 5000 mm (DC cable)
Mains cables length mm 2500 mm (AC cable)
USB Type B USB 2 port for updates and service.
Net weight (unit with cables) 13.77 kg
Gross weight (unit in box) 16.02 kg
Insulation class IP40
Ripple** Less than 4%
We accept the following payment methods:
- Online Banking via BillPlz (Banks within Malaysia Only).
- Credit Card via PayPal.
- For cash deposit or wire transfer direct into account, please select Bank Transfer upon checkout.
Company's Bank Information for Online Banking / Telegraphic Transfer:
- Bank Name: Malayan Banking Berhad (MAYBANK)
- Bank A/C No: 564753109176
- Bank Swift Code: MBBEMYKL
- Company Name: Naluri Semesta Sdn. Bhd. (1128299-W)
- Company Address: 3, Jalan Mawar 15, Taman Mawar
- City: Cheras
- State: Kuala Lumpur
- Postcode: 56100
- Country: Malaysia
- Tel: +603 4287 1102
- GST Tax ID: 001042362368
Please email proof of payment to firstname.lastname@example.org (only required for bank transfer method)
- Fasmoto ships from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- If you want it fast, we recommend you contact us directly and buy from our shop. We cannot guarantee shipping services speed as it is beyond our control.
- We use express courier services. Transit time is usually between 3-5 working days for within Malaysia.
- For domestic deliveries, we use either Poslaju or Aramex, depending on the product and shipping location.
- For International customers, your delivery is calculated by the shopping cart system and the available delivery services will be presented for you to choose from.
- The services we have available for International shipments are Pos Malaysia Economy, DHL Ecommerce, DHL Express, Aramex and UPS. Subject to availablity and will vary based on product and shipping location.
- Shipping rates shown on website is not final. Remote area charges may apply for certain destinations.
- Handling time for all orders is 2 working days maximum from the payment's date, unless otherwise specified. We may ship it earlier if we are able to.
- Once item is shipped out, you will receive an email from us stating the tracking number of the shipment and how you can track your order.
- Transit time is based on standards provided by the courier companies. Hence, we are not responsible for any delays while the delivery is in transit. Economy will typically take about 2 - 3 weeks and Express is typically 3-5 working days excluding customs delays, if any.
- We do not ship to P.O. boxes.
- We do not provide Cash on Delivery (COD) services. You can choose to pick up your order at our shop but please note that all orders must be made and paid before you drop by our warehouse to collect your orders. If you would like to walk-in and purchase, kindly contact us before hand to ensure the goods are available.
- Warehouse pick-up hours is Mondays to Fridays 10am to 8pm, excluding Public Holidays.
How Your Order is Processed
Here's an overview on how we process orders at Fasmoto, with the corresponding 'Order Status' which we will update you via email.
- Awaiting Payment: Once you've submitted an order, this will be the default status, unless you've made payment already.
- Retrieving Stock/Packing in Progress: After we've verified your payment, we will retrieve your stock from our warehouse. It's important that you submit your proof of payment to us as soon as possible to avoid delays.
- Awaiting Courier Pick-up: We'll pack your orders and attach the shipping labels to it. Your order will then sit in our warehouse waiting for the courier service to pick it up.
- Delivery En Route: This is the moment your order is picked up by the courier guys and left our warehouse. From here on, you can track them from each respective courier services' website.
- Completed: This is the finale status, when we get confirmation from our courier partners that the package has been delivered to you.