TRACK YOUR VEHICLES ANY TIME, ANY WHERE, ALL THE TIME
If you own a fleet of vehicles, have a few company cars or own vehicles you treasure and wish to protect from going missing, then the GPSINA GPS vehicle tracker is a must for you.
GPSINA GPS Tracker is a simple yet feature packed solution that is ideal and cost-effective even for the average individual. Small and easy to install, this product is the perfect solution to tracking your vehicles. you can track on the desktop and even from an app on your phone.
- Real-time Locate
- Multi-Geo Fencing
- ACC Detection
- Route Replay
- Location Sharing
- Color Display Alert
- Over Speed Alert
- Vibration Alert
- Real-time Traffic Report
- Real-time Google Street View
- GPS via Waze or Google Maps
- Bird View Function
- Laptop/Desktop View
- Backup Battery (M2 Plus and M3 models only)
- Starter/Fuel Pump Cut (M2 Plus and M3 models only)
- Wire Cut Alert (M2 Plus and M3 models only)
- Vehicle Battery Monitoring (M2 Plus and M3 models only)
- Monitoring Sound (M3 model only)
- SOS Alert (M3 model only)
- Alarm Notification (M3 model only)
- Fuel Consumption (M3 model only)
- RFID (M3 model only)
We provide installation services here at Fasmoto. For the M2 we charge RM100 and for the M2 Plus and M3, we charge RM150. This applies for most cars, however, in the event you have a more difficult vehicle to work on, we will inform you and get your agreement before hand.
We accept the following payment methods:
- Online Banking via BillPlz (Banks within Malaysia Only).
- Credit Card via PayPal.
- For cash deposit or wire transfer direct into account, please select Bank Transfer upon checkout.
Company's Bank Information for Online Banking / Telegraphic Transfer:
- Bank Name: Malayan Banking Berhad (MAYBANK)
- Bank A/C No: 564753109176
- Bank Swift Code: MBBEMYKL
- Company Name: Naluri Semesta Sdn. Bhd. (1128299-W)
- Company Address: 3, Jalan Mawar 15, Taman Mawar
- City: Cheras
- State: Kuala Lumpur
- Postcode: 56100
- Country: Malaysia
- Tel: +603 4287 1102
- GST Tax ID: 001042362368
Please email proof of payment to firstname.lastname@example.org (only required for bank transfer method)
- Fasmoto ships from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- If you want it fast, we recommend you contact us directly and buy from our shop. We cannot guarantee shipping services speed as it is beyond our control.
- We use express courier services. Transit time is usually between 3-5 working days for within Malaysia.
- For domestic deliveries, we use either Poslaju or Aramex, depending on the product and shipping location.
- For International customers, your delivery is calculated by the shopping cart system and the available delivery services will be presented for you to choose from.
- The services we have available for International shipments are Pos Malaysia Economy, DHL Ecommerce, DHL Express, Aramex and UPS. Subject to availablity and will vary based on product and shipping location.
- Shipping rates shown on website is not final. Remote area charges may apply for certain destinations.
- Handling time for all orders is 2 working days maximum from the payment's date, unless otherwise specified. We may ship it earlier if we are able to.
- Once item is shipped out, you will receive an email from us stating the tracking number of the shipment and how you can track your order.
- Transit time is based on standards provided by the courier companies. Hence, we are not responsible for any delays while the delivery is in transit. Economy will typically take about 2 - 3 weeks and Express is typically 3-5 working days excluding customs delays, if any.
- We do not ship to P.O. boxes.
- We do not provide Cash on Delivery (COD) services. You can choose to pick up your order at our shop but please note that all orders must be made and paid before you drop by our warehouse to collect your orders. If you would like to walk-in and purchase, kindly contact us before hand to ensure the goods are available.
- Warehouse pick-up hours is Mondays to Fridays 10am to 8pm, excluding Public Holidays.
How Your Order is Processed
Here's an overview on how we process orders at Fasmoto, with the corresponding 'Order Status' which we will update you via email.
- Awaiting Payment: Once you've submitted an order, this will be the default status, unless you've made payment already.
- Retrieving Stock/Packing in Progress: After we've verified your payment, we will retrieve your stock from our warehouse. It's important that you submit your proof of payment to us as soon as possible to avoid delays.
- Awaiting Courier Pick-up: We'll pack your orders and attach the shipping labels to it. Your order will then sit in our warehouse waiting for the courier service to pick it up.
- Delivery En Route: This is the moment your order is picked up by the courier guys and left our warehouse. From here on, you can track them from each respective courier services' website.
- Completed: This is the finale status, when we get confirmation from our courier partners that the package has been delivered to you.