Pioneer AVH-Z1050DVD 2 DIN Multimedia Receiver
with 6.2" WVGA Touchscreen Display, Apple CarPlay, AppRadio Mode + and Full HD Video Playback from USB Device
Pioneer recently introduced its Z-series head units as part of its 2018 Audio & AV Release. The Pioneer AVH-Z1050DVD lacks bluetooth connectivity compared to its brother, the AVH-Z2050BT. If you have no need for Bluetooth Connectivity then this is the unit for you. But think long and hard as Bluetooth Connectivity is very useful for hands-free calling and streaming music.
- Enhanced smartphone connectivity for today's mobile lifestyles made more compatible with Apple CarPlay and AppRadio Mode +.
- Fully refined "Simple and Easy"-inspired interface provides more flexible, easy operation and more engaging user experience.
- Superior in-car AV performance with 24-bit True Color display panel, Full HD video playback form USB thumb drive, and select Pioneer-tuned audio parts.
"I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT MY SMARTPHONE"
We hear you. The Z series is keeping up with the needs of the current generation who likes to be connected all the time by making it easier and safer while driving. Listen to messages and reply by speech, make calls, navigate, stream music and much more without having to take your eyes off the road and your hands off the steering wheel. Can't live without Waze? Luckily Pioneer has you covered with the support of the Waze App in AppRadio Mode. This model also works with Spotify meaning you can control the Spotify app from the receiver. Millions of songs at your fingertips. To summarize, there are basically 3 ways to integrate your phone, depending on the device you have of course. There is Apple CarPlay and Pioneer's very own AppRadio Mode which is available for both Apple and Android devices.
FULL HD VIDEO, FOR REAL!
We have our doubts whenever we hear "Full HD". If I had a dime for everytime that word has been misused, then I would probably not be sitting here writing this. I'd be sitting on a beach somewhere in the Carribean sipping Mojito's instead, while writing this of course. This time though, Pioneer isn't playing around. Full HD playback from USB device in various file formats are supported. WMV, Xvid, H.264, H.253 and MPEG-4 can be enjoyed in full 1920 x 1080 splendour. This is definitely a welcome addition since the Z series also features a 24-bit True Color Panel display. That's up to over 16 million colors, meaning you will experience higher-resolution images with greater range, smoother gradiations and richer tones of color than ever before from a car receiver.
MAJOR UI IMPROVEMENTS
Pioneer has revamped its UI in the Z series in an effort to improve user experience and improve safety. The last thing you would want is a bad user interface while driving. One touch source switching, customizable display and easy app switching helps make the usage more intuitive. The uncluttered AV interface is a step in a good direction. Bye bye clutter.
SOUNDS AS GOOD AS EVER
We don't really have much to say except Pioneer has always delivered in the sound quality arena. Much to our pleasant surprise, the Pioneer Z series also features a 3-way Network mode which allows for greater flexibility in audio setup and tuning. Audiophiles will definitely love this.
OPTIONAL ADD ONS
Besides the built-in features, this AVH-Z1050DVD also allows for additional accessories such as the ND-BC8 reversing camera, the GEX-1550TV Analog TV Tuner, the GEX-1750DVB2 and GEX-2850DVB2 Digital TV Receiver. You can also add an aftermarket GPS Navigation module via the RGB connections which would allow for Navigation directly on the receiver itself.
- MIXTRAX (MIXTRAX EZ for Quick Non-Stop MIX Play)
- 6.2" WVGA Clear Type Resistive Touch Panel Display with LED Backlight
- 24-bit True Color Panel
- Multi-language Display (Our unit supports English/Thai/Chines (Simplified)/Chinese(Traditional)/Bahasa Indonesia)
- Color Customization (5-Display Colors and 112-Key Colors)
- Home Screen Customization
- AppRadio Mode + for iPod/iPhone & Certain Android Phones
- Spotify (iPhone/Android)
- Apple CarPlay Compatible
- USB Port (Rear:High Current 1 A Handling Capability)
- USB Quick Charge for Android (CDP)
- Aux Input (Audio/Video)
- RGB Input
- DVD/CD Player with DVD Video Playback
- Full HD Video Playback from USB Device
- H.264/MPEG-4/JPEG/MP3/WMA/iTunes AAC/WAV/FLAC Playback from USB Device
- WMV/PNG/BMP Playback from USB device
- DivX/MPEG-1, -2, 4/MP3/WMA/iTunes AAC Playback from CD/DVD
- Specialized Audio Parts
- Advanced Sound Retriever
- MOSFET 50W x 4
- Hi-Volt RCA Preouts x 3 (4 V)
- 13-Band Graphic EQ
- Auto EQ & Auto Time Alignment (CD-MC20 Required)
- 3-Way Network Mode (High/Mid/Low)
- Pioneer TV Tuner Ready
- JPEG Slide Show
- Back-up Camera Ready
- Parking Assist Guideline
- Power Off Mode
- Display Off Mode
- Steering Wheel Control Function Expansion
We accept the following payment methods:
- Online Banking via BillPlz (Banks within Malaysia Only).
- Credit Card via PayPal.
- For cash deposit or wire transfer direct into account, please select Bank Transfer upon checkout.
Company's Bank Information for Online Banking / Telegraphic Transfer:
- Bank Name: Malayan Banking Berhad (MAYBANK)
- Bank A/C No: 564753109176
- Bank Swift Code: MBBEMYKL
- Company Name: Naluri Semesta Sdn. Bhd. (1128299-W)
- Company Address: 3, Jalan Mawar 15, Taman Mawar
- City: Cheras
- State: Kuala Lumpur
- Postcode: 56100
- Country: Malaysia
- Tel: +603 4287 1102
- GST Tax ID: 001042362368
Please email proof of payment to email@example.com (only required for bank transfer method)
- Fasmoto ships from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- If you want it fast, we recommend you contact us directly and buy from our shop. We cannot guarantee shipping services speed as it is beyond our control.
- We use express courier services. Transit time is usually between 3-5 working days for within Malaysia.
- For domestic deliveries, we use either Poslaju or Aramex, depending on the product and shipping location.
- For International customers, your delivery is calculated by the shopping cart system and the available delivery services will be presented for you to choose from.
- The services we have available for International shipments are Pos Malaysia Economy, DHL Ecommerce, DHL Express, Aramex and UPS. Subject to availablity and will vary based on product and shipping location.
- Shipping rates shown on website is not final. Remote area charges may apply for certain destinations.
- Handling time for all orders is 2 working days maximum from the payment's date, unless otherwise specified. We may ship it earlier if we are able to.
- Once item is shipped out, you will receive an email from us stating the tracking number of the shipment and how you can track your order.
- Transit time is based on standards provided by the courier companies. Hence, we are not responsible for any delays while the delivery is in transit. Economy will typically take about 2 - 3 weeks and Express is typically 3-5 working days excluding customs delays, if any.
- We do not ship to P.O. boxes.
- We do not provide Cash on Delivery (COD) services. You can choose to pick up your order at our shop but please note that all orders must be made and paid before you drop by our warehouse to collect your orders. If you would like to walk-in and purchase, kindly contact us before hand to ensure the goods are available.
- Warehouse pick-up hours is Mondays to Fridays 10am to 8pm, excluding Public Holidays.
How Your Order is Processed
Here's an overview on how we process orders at Fasmoto, with the corresponding 'Order Status' which we will update you via email.
- Awaiting Payment: Once you've submitted an order, this will be the default status, unless you've made payment already.
- Retrieving Stock/Packing in Progress: After we've verified your payment, we will retrieve your stock from our warehouse. It's important that you submit your proof of payment to us as soon as possible to avoid delays.
- Awaiting Courier Pick-up: We'll pack your orders and attach the shipping labels to it. Your order will then sit in our warehouse waiting for the courier service to pick it up.
- Delivery En Route: This is the moment your order is picked up by the courier guys and left our warehouse. From here on, you can track them from each respective courier services' website.
- Completed: This is the finale status, when we get confirmation from our courier partners that the package has been delivered to you.