Pioneer SPH-C10BT Smartphone Receiver with Integrated Cradle and Pioneer Smart Sync
Finally, a place to put my gosh darn smartphone!..
...some may be saying. Well, it does make a lot of sense really. Our smartphones these days probably have some of the best screens around. Furthermore, at the rate that we change our phones, it probably has the latest processors and software. So why not leverage its power and extend its use to the car? No brainer really.
Pioneer Smart Sync
Pioneer Smart Sync is an a highly evolved technology that links your smartphone to Pioneer car audio and entertainment systems. Fully utilizing the power of your smartphone, it expands, evolves and furthers the enjoyment of every moment you spend in your car.
Learn more at www.pioneer-carglobal.com/pss/
SPH-C10BT is equipped with Parking Assistance and other valuable safety features. With Pioneer’s parking sensor, a helpful parking assist display appears on your smartphone screen.
* Optional parking sensor is required. Sold separately.
Voice Recognition (One-touch Access)
You can operate the Pioneer Smart Sync app simply with your voice, allowing you to pay full attention to the road while starting navigation, playing music, or opening your phone’s address book.
Navigation (One-touch Access)
Pioneer Smart Sync offers one-touch access to your most frequently used navigation app, making it easier for you to plot your trip to your destination.
Messages Read-Out (One-touch Access)
Once you've connected your messaging app to Pioneer Smart Sync, you can always have your messages read out with the touch of a button.
31-Band Graphic EQ
With Pioneer Smart Sync’s software, drivers are able to have full control over their car’s sound – with up to 31 bands of EQ available for adjustment. Pioneer Smart Sync’s granular interface allows audiophiles to precisely zoom in to each band and adjust specific sections of the audio curve to their liking with a simple tap or a swipe of the finger.
With Pioneer Smart Sync’s software, driver can simulate the immediacy of live music with crowd cheers, clapping, and other effects produced with sound field control using your phone's digital sound processor.
Super Todoroki Sound
Super Todoroki Sound boosts low sounds and automatically adjusts mid- and high-range sounds to add impact and clarity to your audio environment.
Easy Sound Fit makes Time Alignment easy
A feat of Pioneer technology, this one-touch feature lets you customize audio to your car's acoustics in an instant by adjusting speaker output timing.
Support FLAC Codec
Enjoy FLAC lossless digital audio files in your vehicle with playback output at CD quality, without the need to convert. *For the files stored in USB thumbdrive.
Hands-Free Calling & Audio Streaming
Bluetooth Wireless Technology makes hands-free operation comfortable and safe while driving.
All Bluetooth-enabled Pioneer receivers are equipped to allow up to two phones to be connected simultaneously for hands-free voice calls.
Control your iPhone or Android smartphone directly from your car dashboard. Enjoy songs from your music library in superior sound quality, while charging the battery.
*for iPhone (USB/Bluetooth)
* for Certain Android Phones (USB/Bluetooth)
USB Quick Charge For Android
Equipped with a Bright USB Port (Front: High Current 1A Handling Capability) significantly reducing the time required to recharge the latest Android smartphones compared to most CD receivers
- 3-zone Color Illumination
- 8-digit VA LCD (1-line)
- Display Off Mode
- Brightness Setting
- Illumination Line
- Illumination Timer
- Wired Remote Input (interface may be required)
- USB Source Change Function
- Navi guide Mixing (with PSS App)
- USB Quick Charge for Android (CDP)
- Two-Phone Full Time Connection
- Anti-Dust Design
- Built-in Chucking Cradle
- Detachable Face Security
Connection & Media Playback
- Bluetooth for Hands-Free Calling & Wireless Audio
- Direct Control for iPhone (USB|/Bluetooth)
- Direct Control for Certain Android Phones (USB/Bluetooth)
- Voice Recognition
- Pioneer Smart Sync App Compatibility
- Bright USB Port (Front:High Current 1A Handling Capability
- MP3/WMA/WAV/AAC/FLAC (FLAC only for files stored in USB thumb drive)
- Supertuner IIID
- Shortwave Tuner
- MOSFET 50W x 4
- RCA Preouts x 2 (2V)
- Manual Time Alignment
- 13-Band Graphic EQ
- 31-Band Graphic EQ (with PSS App)
- Advanced Sound Retriever
- Advanced Sound Retriever for Bluetooth Wireless Audio
- Dynamic Bass Enhancer
- Super "Todoroki" Sound (with PSS App)
- Live Simulation (with PSS App)
(1) Pioneer cannot guarantee compatibility with all USB mass storage devices and assumes no responsibility for any loss of data on media players, smart phones, or other devices while using receiver.
(2) Please use CD-U50E USB extension cable if a direct connection causes a USB device to protrude from the receiver in a way that can interfere with driving.
(3) Compatibility with unit depends on iPhone or Android generation. Requires use of CD-IU51 or CD-IU52 (for iPhone) and CD-MU200 (for Android).
(5) 210, 000 colors (separated). Colors for key illumination and display are separately adjustable.
We accept the following payment methods:
- Online Banking via BillPlz (Banks within Malaysia Only).
- Credit Card via PayPal.
- For cash deposit or wire transfer direct into account, please select Bank Transfer upon checkout.
Company's Bank Information for Online Banking / Telegraphic Transfer:
- Bank Name: Malayan Banking Berhad (MAYBANK)
- Bank A/C No: 564753109176
- Bank Swift Code: MBBEMYKL
- Company Name: Naluri Semesta Sdn. Bhd. (1128299-W)
- Company Address: 3, Jalan Mawar 15, Taman Mawar
- City: Cheras
- State: Kuala Lumpur
- Postcode: 56100
- Country: Malaysia
- Tel: +603 4287 1102
- GST Tax ID: 001042362368
Please email proof of payment to email@example.com (only required for bank transfer method)
- Fasmoto ships from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- If you want it fast, we recommend you contact us directly and buy from our shop. We cannot guarantee shipping services speed as it is beyond our control.
- We use express courier services. Transit time is usually between 3-5 working days for within Malaysia.
- For domestic deliveries, we use either Poslaju or Aramex, depending on the product and shipping location.
- For International customers, your delivery is calculated by the shopping cart system and the available delivery services will be presented for you to choose from.
- The services we have available for International shipments are Pos Malaysia Economy, DHL Ecommerce, DHL Express, Aramex and UPS. Subject to availablity and will vary based on product and shipping location.
- Shipping rates shown on website is not final. Remote area charges may apply for certain destinations.
- Handling time for all orders is 2 working days maximum from the payment's date, unless otherwise specified. We may ship it earlier if we are able to.
- Once item is shipped out, you will receive an email from us stating the tracking number of the shipment and how you can track your order.
- Transit time is based on standards provided by the courier companies. Hence, we are not responsible for any delays while the delivery is in transit. Economy will typically take about 2 - 3 weeks and Express is typically 3-5 working days excluding customs delays, if any.
- We do not ship to P.O. boxes.
- We do not provide Cash on Delivery (COD) services. You can choose to pick up your order at our shop but please note that all orders must be made and paid before you drop by our warehouse to collect your orders. If you would like to walk-in and purchase, kindly contact us before hand to ensure the goods are available.
- Warehouse pick-up hours is Mondays to Fridays 10am to 8pm, excluding Public Holidays.
How Your Order is Processed
Here's an overview on how we process orders at Fasmoto, with the corresponding 'Order Status' which we will update you via email.
- Awaiting Payment: Once you've submitted an order, this will be the default status, unless you've made payment already.
- Retrieving Stock/Packing in Progress: After we've verified your payment, we will retrieve your stock from our warehouse. It's important that you submit your proof of payment to us as soon as possible to avoid delays.
- Awaiting Courier Pick-up: We'll pack your orders and attach the shipping labels to it. Your order will then sit in our warehouse waiting for the courier service to pick it up.
- Delivery En Route: This is the moment your order is picked up by the courier guys and left our warehouse. From here on, you can track them from each respective courier services' website.
- Completed: This is the finale status, when we get confirmation from our courier partners that the package has been delivered to you.