Pioneer DEX-P99RS Single Din Bluetooth CD / USB Receiver with Sound Master Clock Circuit and DSP
Pioneer DEX-P99RS Component Reference Series CD Tuner gives you instant access to the power of your car entertainment system. Devices and materials are carefully selected according to the highest standards to achieve the ultimate in sound quality. Its L/R Independent 4-Way Crossover, 31-Band L/R Independent EQ and 0.77 cm step Auto Time Alignment help optimize sound field in greater detail. In addition, its Built-in USB port allows transmission of digital signals from a connected iPod, iPhone or USB Device to DSP for high-quality sound reproduction. DEX-P99 CD Tuner beckons for more than one encore.
High-Performance Damping Material and Mechanism
To pick up digital signals recorded on CDs with superior precision, new damping mechanism and material firmly press and fix the entire CD mechanism module effectively absorbing and dispersing vibration caused by CD rotation.
New High-Precision Sound Master Clock Circuitry
The latest integrated circuits require superior clock signal quality to handle digital data accurately without distortion at ever-higher speeds. New Sound Master Clock Circuitry in DEX-P99RS generates clock waveforms to read and process digital signals with ultra-precision, and eliminate jitter noise in transmission. The result: extraordinarily clear, pure sound.
32-Bit Binary Floating-Point DSP
The DEX-P99RS incorporates 32-Bit Binary Floating-Point DSP for high-precision sound processing and tuning without degrading digital signals from their sources.
Auto Time Alignment and Auto EQ
Time alignment automatically estimates the delay from each speaker to drivers position and adjusts speaker sound output timing accordingly by 0.77 cm differences, so that sound from all speakers reaches the drivers ears in perfect sync. Auto EQ tailors specific musical characteristics according to taste, uses a microphone to monitor and analyze acoustics, then automatically fine-tunes all frequency bandwidths and front and rear speaker digital parametric equalization. These entire processes occur in 543 seamless steps in just about 5 minutes.
4-Way Digital Network
To let listeners keep transitions between frequency ranges sounding smooth, the DEX-P99RS features a 4-Way Digital Network that lets you adjust Cutoff Frequency, Cutoff Slope, Level and Phase for any of four (high, mid, low and subwoofer) frequency ranges. Moreover, the adjustments for left and right channels can be made independently of each other. The result: more distinct separation of the four frequency ranges and fuller, more natural sound, with each speaker reaching its full potential as part of a multi-speaker system.
- Digital signal is directly transferred to DSP for high-quality sound reproduction from USB device and iPod.
- 125-Color Button Illumination offers choice of colors to closely match the illumination of various dashboard displays.
- Automatically mutes sound from source being played as a car window or door are being opened or closed.
32 Bit Floating DSP: Yes
24 Bit AKM DACs: Yes
Sound Master Clock Circuit: Yes
Display: 125 color button display
CD, CD-R y CD-RW
MP3, WMA, WAV, AAC
RCA Preouts: 4, (5V)
USB Port: Yes
Direct Control iPod/iPhone: Yes
Supertuner IIID: Yes
Shortwave Tuner: Yes
Built in Amplifier: MOSFET 50W x 4
Advanced Sound Retriever: Yes
Equalizer: 31-Band GEQ
DSP: Dual (L/R)
Auto EQ: Yes
Auto Time Alignment: Yes
Door Mute: Yes
Detachable Face: Yes
Steering Wheel Remote Control: Yes
Display Off Mode: Yes
We accept the following payment methods:
- Online Banking via BillPlz (Banks within Malaysia Only).
- Credit Card via PayPal.
- For cash deposit or wire transfer direct into account, please select Bank Transfer upon checkout.
Company's Bank Information for Online Banking / Telegraphic Transfer:
- Bank Name: Malayan Banking Berhad (MAYBANK)
- Bank A/C No: 564753109176
- Bank Swift Code: MBBEMYKL
- Company Name: Naluri Semesta Sdn. Bhd. (1128299-W)
- Company Address: 3, Jalan Mawar 15, Taman Mawar
- City: Cheras
- State: Kuala Lumpur
- Postcode: 56100
- Country: Malaysia
- Tel: +603 4287 1102
- GST Tax ID: 001042362368
Please email proof of payment to firstname.lastname@example.org (only required for bank transfer method)
- Fasmoto ships from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- If you want it fast, we recommend you contact us directly and buy from our shop. We cannot guarantee shipping services speed as it is beyond our control.
- We use express courier services. Transit time is usually between 3-5 working days for within Malaysia.
- For domestic deliveries, we use either Poslaju or Aramex, depending on the product and shipping location.
- For International customers, your delivery is calculated by the shopping cart system and the available delivery services will be presented for you to choose from.
- The services we have available for International shipments are Pos Malaysia Economy, DHL Ecommerce, DHL Express, Aramex and UPS. Subject to availablity and will vary based on product and shipping location.
- Shipping rates shown on website is not final. Remote area charges may apply for certain destinations.
- Handling time for all orders is 2 working days maximum from the payment's date, unless otherwise specified. We may ship it earlier if we are able to.
- Once item is shipped out, you will receive an email from us stating the tracking number of the shipment and how you can track your order.
- Transit time is based on standards provided by the courier companies. Hence, we are not responsible for any delays while the delivery is in transit. Economy will typically take about 2 - 3 weeks and Express is typically 3-5 working days excluding customs delays, if any.
- We do not ship to P.O. boxes.
- We do not provide Cash on Delivery (COD) services. You can choose to pick up your order at our shop but please note that all orders must be made and paid before you drop by our warehouse to collect your orders. If you would like to walk-in and purchase, kindly contact us before hand to ensure the goods are available.
- Warehouse pick-up hours is Mondays to Fridays 10am to 8pm, excluding Public Holidays.
How Your Order is Processed
Here's an overview on how we process orders at Fasmoto, with the corresponding 'Order Status' which we will update you via email.
- Awaiting Payment: Once you've submitted an order, this will be the default status, unless you've made payment already.
- Retrieving Stock/Packing in Progress: After we've verified your payment, we will retrieve your stock from our warehouse. It's important that you submit your proof of payment to us as soon as possible to avoid delays.
- Awaiting Courier Pick-up: We'll pack your orders and attach the shipping labels to it. Your order will then sit in our warehouse waiting for the courier service to pick it up.
- Delivery En Route: This is the moment your order is picked up by the courier guys and left our warehouse. From here on, you can track them from each respective courier services' website.
- Completed: This is the finale status, when we get confirmation from our courier partners that the package has been delivered to you.