PIAA EV-1 Airy C Cabin Air Conditioner Filter for Select Japanese Car Makes
PIAA EV-1 AIRY-C AIR CONDITIONING FILTER
When was the last time you changed your air-con filter? If you can't recall, then its a good idea to have it replaced or at least looked at as soon as possible. If you are someone who spends a lot of time in your car, then it would be in your best interest to change it as soon as possible. The A/C filter helps in filtering the interior air in your vehicle, in turn reducing the amount of pollutants you inhale into your system.
Some of the symptoms of a clogged air conditioner filter are:-
- Lack of air coming out of your A/C Vents
- Unusual, somewhat musty odour in the car
- Dusty air blowing out the vents
- Sneezing everytime you get in the car
- Vitamin C enriched woven cloth. Helps moisturize the skin with vitamin C and reduce the UV damage.
- High dust filtering performance utilizing electrostatic power electric trickling. Keeps air clean.
- Easy to replace.
- Filter should be replaced approximately every 15,000 km or once a year. *Please refer to your cars manual.
- Sponge to prevent rattling of the filter is attached.
*See Application Guide tab above for matching models or download pdf
Made in China