Marbella TX1 FHD Dashcam
Marbella TX1 delivers more than your essential needs of a DashCam
Marbella TX1 is the latest launch with the brand new refreshing outlook with a better imaging chipset in IT SHOW 2018 at Suntec Convention Centre, Singapore featuring a crisp and clear Full HD 1080P video quality. Just like it’s predecessor – Marbella LX1, Marbella TX1 has all the essentials to deliver great value and great video quality.
Marbella TX1 is born with a vision to provide an evidence in any lighting condition. The camera featuring a wide recording angle of 170° which will allow drivers to capture much more scenes than most of other dash camera in the market.
To enhance driver’s visibility, Marbella TX1 has a display through a 3.0” (16:9) LCD monitor and 5 functional buttons at the bottom of device, it makes your Dashcam (DVR) a lot easier to control and navigate while driving.
Marbella TX1 uses the latest engineered 3M tape mount to ensure the Marbella TX1 will be hold security and sturdy on your windscreen. 3M windshield adhesive is very secure, reduces vibrations and removes without leaving residue behind.
Marbella TX1 produces astonishing FHD 1080P video quality with its 3.0 Mega Pixel video lens and just like other TX Series produced by Marbella, Marbella TX1 has an in-built with G-Sensor and that means it can detect activities of any impact and Marbella TX1 will save the files and locked the files automatically hence the important file will not be overwritten when your memory card is full.
Marbella TX1 will also continue to record video without any interruption by overwriting the earliest files when the card has been filled.
- Night Vision : Yes
- G-Sensor : Yes
- Power Source : Mini USB, DC Power Adapter or car charger
- Motion Detection : Yes
- Enable/Disable Audio Recording : Yes
- Dedicated button for File protection : Yes
- Lens Sensor : 12 Mega Pixel CMOS - Still Image, 3 Mega Pixel CMOS - Video Recording
- G-sensor : 3 Axis, 4G
- Aperture : F=2.2, f=2.1mm
- Wide Angle Lens : 170 degree
- Display : 3" TFT LCD (16:9)
- Video output : Micro HDMI
- Still Image : 12M/10MP//8MP/5MP/3MP/2MHD/1.3MP/VGA
- Video Code : H.264
- Recording format : MOV
- Recording resolution : 1920x1080@P30, 1400x1080P, 1280x720@P30
- Recording media : External Micro SDHC or MicroSD Card (Up to 128GB)
- Audio : Mic and Speaker(Mono)Equipped
- Shutter button : Electronic shutter
- Shutter speed : 1/2 - 1/1000 second
- White Balance : Auto / Sunny / Cloudy / Tungsten / Fluorescent
- LED Light : LED On/ LED Off
- Connection Port : Mini USB
- Battery : 180mAh3.7V Rechargeable Lithium Battery
- USB : High Speed USB 2.0
- Size : 85(L) x 37(W) x 50(H)mm or 3.43"(L) x 1.38"(W) x 2.17"(H)
- Weight : 65g or 0.143lbs
- Working humidity : 10% ~ 80% Celsius or 50 ~ 176 Fahreheit
|Advanced Driver Assistance System||-|
|Box Contents||Marbella TX1, Car Power Adapter (with USB connector), Winshield Mounting Bracket, Warranty Document|
|Connection||mini USB (10 pin mini-USB, USB 2.0)|
|Dimensions||85 x 37 x 50 mm (3.43 in x 1.38 in x 2.17 in)|
|Display Dimensions||3 inch LCD Color Panel (TFT)|
|Effective Pixels||1920 (H) x 1080 (V)|
|G-Sensor||Built-in, 3-Axis, 4G|
|Lens Specification||170 degree , F2.2 Aperture|
|Minimum System Requirements||-|
|On Screen Languages||English|
|Power||180mAh 3.7V Rechargeable Lithium Battery|
|Sensor Type||CMOS Sensor|
|Still Image Format||JPEG|
|Still Image Resolution||12MP|
|Storage Media||Micro SD/SDHC (Up to 128GB). Note – Use Class 6 speed SDHC cards or greater required for HD video recording.|
|Video Resolutions||FHD 1920 x 1080 @30fps, HD 1400x1080P, HD 1280 x 720 @30fps|
|Weight||65g (2.28 oz)|
We accept the following payment methods:
- Online Banking via BillPlz (Banks within Malaysia Only).
- Credit Card via PayPal.
- For cash deposit or wire transfer direct into account, please select Bank Transfer upon checkout.
Company's Bank Information for Online Banking / Telegraphic Transfer:
- Bank Name: Malayan Banking Berhad (MAYBANK)
- Bank A/C No: 564753109176
- Bank Swift Code: MBBEMYKL
- Company Name: Naluri Semesta Sdn. Bhd. (1128299-W)
- Company Address: 3, Jalan Mawar 15, Taman Mawar
- City: Cheras
- State: Kuala Lumpur
- Postcode: 56100
- Country: Malaysia
- Tel: +603 4287 1102
- GST Tax ID: 001042362368
Please email proof of payment to email@example.com (only required for bank transfer method)
- Fasmoto ships from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- If you want it fast, we recommend you contact us directly and buy from our shop. We cannot guarantee shipping services speed as it is beyond our control.
- We use express courier services. Transit time is usually between 3-5 working days for within Malaysia.
- For domestic deliveries, we use either Poslaju or Aramex, depending on the product and shipping location.
- For International customers, your delivery is calculated by the shopping cart system and the available delivery services will be presented for you to choose from.
- The services we have available for International shipments are Pos Malaysia Economy, DHL Ecommerce, DHL Express, Aramex and UPS. Subject to availablity and will vary based on product and shipping location.
- Shipping rates shown on website is not final. Remote area charges may apply for certain destinations.
- Handling time for all orders is 2 working days maximum from the payment's date, unless otherwise specified. We may ship it earlier if we are able to.
- Once item is shipped out, you will receive an email from us stating the tracking number of the shipment and how you can track your order.
- Transit time is based on standards provided by the courier companies. Hence, we are not responsible for any delays while the delivery is in transit. Economy will typically take about 2 - 3 weeks and Express is typically 3-5 working days excluding customs delays, if any.
- We do not ship to P.O. boxes.
- We do not provide Cash on Delivery (COD) services. You can choose to pick up your order at our shop but please note that all orders must be made and paid before you drop by our warehouse to collect your orders. If you would like to walk-in and purchase, kindly contact us before hand to ensure the goods are available.
- Warehouse pick-up hours is Mondays to Fridays 10am to 8pm, excluding Public Holidays.
How Your Order is Processed
Here's an overview on how we process orders at Fasmoto, with the corresponding 'Order Status' which we will update you via email.
- Awaiting Payment: Once you've submitted an order, this will be the default status, unless you've made payment already.
- Retrieving Stock/Packing in Progress: After we've verified your payment, we will retrieve your stock from our warehouse. It's important that you submit your proof of payment to us as soon as possible to avoid delays.
- Awaiting Courier Pick-up: We'll pack your orders and attach the shipping labels to it. Your order will then sit in our warehouse waiting for the courier service to pick it up.
- Delivery En Route: This is the moment your order is picked up by the courier guys and left our warehouse. From here on, you can track them from each respective courier services' website.
- Completed: This is the finale status, when we get confirmation from our courier partners that the package has been delivered to you.