How to Check Which K&N Filter is Right For Your Vehicle?
Once you have your vehicle's manufacturer part number, go to www.knfilters.com/search/cross_reference.aspx to do a cross reference check (based on Manufacturer).
Method 2:If you cannot find any numbers on your filter which is highly unlikely, then you can use the "Search by Vehicle" method provided here: www.knfilters.com/search/appsearch.aspx
Method 3: It's also likely that you might not find your vehicle's K&N replacement filter from the steps above, since K&N might not have the entire planet's vehicles database. At times like these, Google will be your best friend. Search results from local car forums or motoring enthusiasts may provide a few models for you to use as a reference. Run a check of the suggested K&N air filter model number using this link: www.knfilters.com/search/part_search.aspx
Once you have the K&N air filter specifications, compare them to your existing air filters- width, height, shape etc, you should be able to pick out the right filter.
Method 4: Call or Whatsapp your ever-friendly Fasmoto sales consultant: +60196593061 / +60195692664 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Your Price is Cheap, You Are Selling Imitations!
While we agree that there are imitation K&N products in the market, but to claim that a product is an imitation just because it's cheap, that's like saying you can only eat the best Nasi Lemak in 5-stars hotels. At 12V.com.my, we run our operation lean and mean. And we source our K&N products directly from US. All these means the savings directly get pass down to consumers like yourself.
There are K&N dealers out there who would tell the whole world how only they can get their hands on original K&N products, and anyone who's selling cheaper than their pricing are selling imitations. Our purchase orders has also been turned down by a major distributor in Malaysia because we're unwilling to price our K&N products according to their 'rip-off' price tags.
If you ever get a fake K&N products from 12V.com.my, we will refund you 200%. We've been selling K&N air filters since 2010, and there has been not a single complaints about fake filters.
Benefits of K&N Air Filters
1) Save money on replacement paper air filters. Consider the cost each time you have to replace your paper air filters. A properly serviced and maintained K&N air filter literally last as long as your vechicle's lifetime. Hint: Replacement parts is a very lucrative business for car service centers and workshops.
2) Depending on the driving conditions, you only need to service your K&N replacement air filter every 50,000 miles (or 80,467km). And you can easily recharge the performance of the K&N air filter with the K&N Recharger Kit which is available here: www.fasmoto.com/kn-99-5050-air-filter-recharger-cleaning-kit
3) K&N Replacement will not void vehicle warranty. If you are worried that an over-oiled K&N filter will mess with the Mass Air Flow (MAF) Sensor, you can read about the facts here: www.knfilters.com/maf/massair.htm
4) With better air flow going into your vehicle's engine, K&N replacement air filters are designed to increase horsepower and torque up to 4% (actual amount depends on vehicle's air intake design). Read about how the air flow is tested: www.knfilters.com/testmethod.htm
We accept the following payment methods:
- Online Banking via BillPlz (Banks within Malaysia Only).
- Credit Card via PayPal.
- For cash deposit or wire transfer direct into account, please select Bank Transfer upon checkout.
Company's Bank Information for Online Banking / Telegraphic Transfer:
- Bank Name: Malayan Banking Berhad (MAYBANK)
- Bank A/C No: 564753109176
- Bank Swift Code: MBBEMYKL
- Company Name: Naluri Semesta Sdn. Bhd. (1128299-W)
- Company Address: 3, Jalan Mawar 15, Taman Mawar
- City: Cheras
- State: Kuala Lumpur
- Postcode: 56100
- Country: Malaysia
- Tel: +603 4287 1102
- GST Tax ID: 001042362368
Please email proof of payment to email@example.com (only required for bank transfer method)
- Fasmoto ships from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- If you want it fast, we recommend you contact us directly and buy from our shop. We cannot guarantee shipping services speed as it is beyond our control.
- We use express courier services. Transit time is usually between 3-5 working days for within Malaysia.
- For domestic deliveries, we use either Poslaju or Aramex, depending on the product and shipping location.
- For International customers, your delivery is calculated by the shopping cart system and the available delivery services will be presented for you to choose from.
- The services we have available for International shipments are Pos Malaysia Economy, DHL Ecommerce, DHL Express, Aramex and UPS. Subject to availablity and will vary based on product and shipping location.
- Shipping rates shown on website is not final. Remote area charges may apply for certain destinations.
- Handling time for all orders is 2 working days maximum from the payment's date, unless otherwise specified. We may ship it earlier if we are able to.
- Once item is shipped out, you will receive an email from us stating the tracking number of the shipment and how you can track your order.
- Transit time is based on standards provided by the courier companies. Hence, we are not responsible for any delays while the delivery is in transit. Economy will typically take about 2 - 3 weeks and Express is typically 3-5 working days excluding customs delays, if any.
- We do not ship to P.O. boxes.
- We do not provide Cash on Delivery (COD) services. You can choose to pick up your order at our shop but please note that all orders must be made and paid before you drop by our warehouse to collect your orders. If you would like to walk-in and purchase, kindly contact us before hand to ensure the goods are available.
- Warehouse pick-up hours is Mondays to Fridays 10am to 8pm, excluding Public Holidays.
How Your Order is Processed
Here's an overview on how we process orders at Fasmoto, with the corresponding 'Order Status' which we will update you via email.
- Awaiting Payment: Once you've submitted an order, this will be the default status, unless you've made payment already.
- Retrieving Stock/Packing in Progress: After we've verified your payment, we will retrieve your stock from our warehouse. It's important that you submit your proof of payment to us as soon as possible to avoid delays.
- Awaiting Courier Pick-up: We'll pack your orders and attach the shipping labels to it. Your order will then sit in our warehouse waiting for the courier service to pick it up.
- Delivery En Route: This is the moment your order is picked up by the courier guys and left our warehouse. From here on, you can track them from each respective courier services' website.
- Completed: This is the finale status, when we get confirmation from our courier partners that the package has been delivered to you.