Kenwood DDX9107S 7" WiFi Apple CarPlay Android Auto DVD Double DIN Car Stereo
Spotify on Kenwood
Ability to control content from the Spotify App on iPhone and Android devices as a dedicated source on the receivers. Listeners can play and skip tracks, browse playlists, albums and radio stations via the Kenwood touch screen.
Spotify works over Bluetooth for Android devices and Bluetooth or USB cable for iPhone.
For service availability in your country, check Spotify website.
Bluetooth® v3.0Advanced Bluetooth
Dual phone hands-free ready. Hands-Free Profile 1.6 for natural sound.
AAC for iPhoneAAC for iPhone
High quality BT music streaming for iPhone via advanced audio coding technology.
Built-in "Air Mirroring" over Wi-Fi®
Max 1.5A Quick Charge
For selected Android Smartphones.
Dual Camera Inputs
Includes Rear Camera Guideline.
Direct OEM Steering Remote
*Direct OEM Steering Function which with most Japanease and Korean vehicles.
|Camera Input||1 Rear|
|Fitment Size||Double DIN|
|OEM Steering Remote Support||Yes|
|Wireless Remote Control||Yes|
|Aux||1 Rear Input|
|Media||DVD / CD / USB|
|Tuner||FM / AM|
|Screen Size||7 Inch Capacitive|
|Pre Out||3 x 5V|
|Notes||“Air” Mirroring Ready, Dual Phone Connection, Apple CarPlay, Android Auto|
|Details||1 Year JVCKenwood Malaysia|
We accept the following payment methods:
- Online Banking via BillPlz (Banks within Malaysia Only)
- Credit Card via PayPal
- For cash deposit or wire transfer direct into account, please select Bank Transfer upon checkout
Company's Bank Information for Online Banking / Telegraphic Transfer:
- Bank Name: Malayan Banking Berhad (MAYBANK)
- Bank A/C No: 564753109176
- Bank Swift Code: MBBEMYKL
- Company Name: Naluri Semesta Sdn. Bhd. (1128299-W)
- Company Address: 3, Jalan Mawar 15, Taman Mawar
- City: Cheras
- State: Kuala Lumpur
- Postcode: 56100
- Country: Malaysia
- Tel: +603 4287 1102
- GST Tax ID: 001042362368
Please email proof of payment to firstname.lastname@example.org (only required for bank transfer method)
- Fasmoto ships from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- If you want it fast, we recommend you contact us directly and buy from our shop. We cannot guarantee shipping services speed as it is beyond our control.
- We use express courier services. Transit time is usually between 3-5 working days for within Malaysia.
- For domestic deliveries, we use either Poslaju or Aramex, depending on the product and shipping location.
- For International customers, your delivery is calculated by the shopping cart system and the available delivery services will be presented for you to choose from.
- The services we have available for International shipments are Pos Malaysia Economy, DHL Ecommerce, DHL Express, Aramex and UPS. Subject to availablity and will vary based on product and shipping location.
- Shipping rates shown on website is not final. Remote area charges may apply for certain destinations.
- Handling time for all orders is 2 working days maximum from the payment's date, unless otherwise specified. We may ship it earlier if we are able to.
- Once item is shipped out, you will receive an email from us stating the tracking number of the shipment and how you can track your order.
- Transit time is based on standards provided by the courier companies. Hence, we are not responsible for any delays while the delivery is in transit. Economy will typically take about 2 - 3 weeks and Express is typically 3-5 working days excluding customs delays, if any.
- We do not ship to P.O. boxes.
- We do not provide Cash on Delivery (COD) services. You can choose to pick up your order at our shop but please note that all orders must be made and paid before you drop by our warehouse to collect your orders. If you would like to walk-in and purchase, kindly contact us before hand to ensure the goods are available.
- Warehouse pick-up hours is Mondays to Fridays 10am to 8pm, excluding Public Holidays.
How Your Order is Processed
Here's an overview on how we process orders at Fasmoto, with the corresponding 'Order Status' which we will update you via email.
- Awaiting Payment: Once you've submitted an order, this will be the default status, unless you've made payment already.
- Retrieving Stock/Packing in Progress: After we've verified your payment, we will retrieve your stock from our warehouse. It's important that you submit your proof of payment to us as soon as possible to avoid delays.
- Awaiting Courier Pick-up: We'll pack your orders and attach the shipping labels to it. Your order will then sit in our warehouse waiting for the courier service to pick it up.
- Delivery En Route: This is the moment your order is picked up by the courier guys and left our warehouse. From here on, you can track them from each respective courier services' website.
- Completed: This is the finale status, when we get confirmation from our courier partners that the package has been delivered to you.