KENWOOD DDX718WBT 7" DVD Waze Nav-App Weblink Bluetooth 200mm Wide Receiver
New from the 2018 line up is the Kenwood DDX718WBT from the 7 Series models. This replaces the popular DDX717WBT which is a 200mm wide unit that comes ready with Toyota sockets.
NO MORE HDMI
The main changes from what we noticed are mainly Kenwood doing away with the HDMI interface. In place of that we get Kenwood's Web Link. This uses your basic USB connection, pretty similar to Pioneer's app radio and indeed it does look like Kenwood is headed that direction. Seems like Kenwood has done away with Air Mirroring for this model seeing that the HDMI interface has removed.
Waze Nav-App Solution via USB
Users of the navigation app Waze will be happy to learn that Kenwood has somewhat made this native, so the app will run direct on the unit. You will still need to connect your phone via USB though as Waze needs data to work.
Youtube App in Web Link
Finally, someone has enabled youtube app on the head unit. Take note that the interface is a little different and we had some issue searching videos. We will dig in further in the future.
Full HD Video and Hi-res Audio Playback from USB devices
You can now play audio and video files in various formats from your USB device.
- MPEG4/H.264/MKV - 1920 x 1080
- WMV - 640 x 480
- FLAC/ WAV - 96kHz / 24bit
Spotify Full Control
Control Spotify on your phone and bring your music with you for the ride. Getting to your playlist has never been easier.
- 13-Band EQ
- Digital Time Alignment
- High Voltage 4.0V 3 Preouts
Dual Camera Inputs and Parking Guide Line
Two camera support for front and rear. Parking guide lines are built in and works for most standard cameras. Parking should no longer be stressful.
Direct OEM Steering Remote Control
Most Japanese and Korean makes will connect easily. However do take not some models may require an additional interface.
Allows for aftermarket external GPS module to be connected if you need it.
|Details||1 Year JVCKenwood Malaysia|
We accept the following payment methods:
- Online Banking via BillPlz (Banks within Malaysia Only)
- Credit Card via PayPal
- For cash deposit or wire transfer direct into account, please select Bank Transfer upon checkout
Company's Bank Information for Online Banking / Telegraphic Transfer:
- Bank Name: Malayan Banking Berhad (MAYBANK)
- Bank A/C No: 564753109176
- Bank Swift Code: MBBEMYKL
- Company Name: Naluri Semesta Sdn. Bhd. (1128299-W)
- Company Address: 3, Jalan Mawar 15, Taman Mawar
- City: Cheras
- State: Kuala Lumpur
- Postcode: 56100
- Country: Malaysia
- Tel: +603 4287 1102
- GST Tax ID: 001042362368
Please email proof of payment to firstname.lastname@example.org (only required for bank transfer method)
- Fasmoto ships from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- If you want it fast, we recommend you contact us directly and buy from our shop. We cannot guarantee shipping services speed as it is beyond our control.
- We use express courier services. Transit time is usually between 3-5 working days for within Malaysia.
- For domestic deliveries, we use either Poslaju or Aramex, depending on the product and shipping location.
- For International customers, your delivery is calculated by the shopping cart system and the available delivery services will be presented for you to choose from.
- The services we have available for International shipments are Pos Malaysia Economy, DHL Ecommerce, DHL Express, Aramex and UPS. Subject to availablity and will vary based on product and shipping location.
- Shipping rates shown on website is not final. Remote area charges may apply for certain destinations.
- Handling time for all orders is 2 working days maximum from the payment's date, unless otherwise specified. We may ship it earlier if we are able to.
- Once item is shipped out, you will receive an email from us stating the tracking number of the shipment and how you can track your order.
- Transit time is based on standards provided by the courier companies. Hence, we are not responsible for any delays while the delivery is in transit. Economy will typically take about 2 - 3 weeks and Express is typically 3-5 working days excluding customs delays, if any.
- We do not ship to P.O. boxes.
- We do not provide Cash on Delivery (COD) services. You can choose to pick up your order at our shop but please note that all orders must be made and paid before you drop by our warehouse to collect your orders. If you would like to walk-in and purchase, kindly contact us before hand to ensure the goods are available.
- Warehouse pick-up hours is Mondays to Fridays 10am to 8pm, excluding Public Holidays.
How Your Order is Processed
Here's an overview on how we process orders at Fasmoto, with the corresponding 'Order Status' which we will update you via email.
- Awaiting Payment: Once you've submitted an order, this will be the default status, unless you've made payment already.
- Retrieving Stock/Packing in Progress: After we've verified your payment, we will retrieve your stock from our warehouse. It's important that you submit your proof of payment to us as soon as possible to avoid delays.
- Awaiting Courier Pick-up: We'll pack your orders and attach the shipping labels to it. Your order will then sit in our warehouse waiting for the courier service to pick it up.
- Delivery En Route: This is the moment your order is picked up by the courier guys and left our warehouse. From here on, you can track them from each respective courier services' website.
- Completed: This is the finale status, when we get confirmation from our courier partners that the package has been delivered to you.