JVC KW-M740BT 6.8" WebLink Android Auto Apple Carplay Double DIN Stereo (No DVD)
6.8" "Clear-coated" Display
Apple CarPlay and Android Auto
Hi-Res Audio Certified
Waze and Youtube via JVC WebLink App (USB connection)
Spotify Full Control
2 Camera Input
13-Band EQ with Time Alignment
4.0V Preouts x 3
RGB Input (for TV tuners or aftermarket GPS modules)
JVC multimedia receivers interface your smartphone with your car to enrich your driving experience. Enjoy your favourite apps and view content on a big screen, in comfort and safety.
Apple CarPlay is a safer way to use your iPhone in the car. Simply talk to Siri or touch the receiver’s display and get directions from Apple Map, make phone calls, listen to voicemail, send and receive texts, and listen to music all in a way that allows you to stay focused on the road.
Bring Android convenience into your car. Just plug-in via USB and have easy access to everything from Google apps to Google Maps from the JVC receiver. Access Android Auto’s features by touch or voice command; make and receive phone calls, listen to your favorite music, and best of all, with less intrusion and interruption so you can drive safely.
WebLink™ Compatible new
WebLink™ is easy-to-use and gives you in-dash control of select apps. The system needs three things to do its magic: a compatible JVC Multimedia Receiver, an iPhone or Android smartphone, and a compatible app that works with WebLink. You will be able to use your receiver to control these popular apps on your phone. The WebLink car connectivity solution offers the fastest and easiest way for drivers to elevate their in-vehicle, smartphone experience to the next level. WebLink is compatible with both iOS and Android devices.
From advanced technologies that enable playback of premium High-Resolution Audio sources, to the vast array of sound adjustment functions to fine-tune and customize the acoustics exactly the way you want — count on JVC to deliver the music to your ears.
High-Resolution Audio Playback
You can enjoy playback of 96kHz/24bit audio which contains about 3 times the musical information of music CDs (44.1kHz/16bit), or even 192kHz/24bit High-Resolution Audio files with their approx. 6.5 times data volume. With high sound quality approaching the original master recording itself, you will experience the presence and ambience of a tune the way CD simply cannot.
K2 Technology for Enhanced Digital Sound Quality
K2 Technology reproduces the original master sound by up-converting frequency range and bit rate. For example, K2 up-converts a CD data to 192kHz/32bit and recreates higher resolution sound.
By selecting the speaker type and the distance to the centre of the listening position, the head unit will automatically adjust the timing of the sound output from each of the speakers so that the sound from each of the speakers will arrive exactly at the same time to the listening position.
Cancels time distortion to create clearer sound during the playback of compressed audio files.
Space Enhancement is a virtual surround technology using 2 speakers. Just select the vehicle size, and the head unit automatically adjusts the sound effectively.
Virtually manipulate the height of the speakers by adjusting the sound frequencies.
Volume Link EQ
Volume Link EQ boosts specific frequencies in the audio signal to compensate for the impact of road noise. It boosts frequencies in the music that are affected by road noise.
Use the 13-Band Equalizer to manually adjust the sound to your taste.
Bluetooth® Wireless Technology
2 Phones Full-Time Connection
You can connect two phones full time via Bluetooth, with secure and simple pairing. Calls to either phone can be received by a push of a key on the head unit.
iPhone®/Android™ Bluetooth Automatic Pairing
Just connect your iPhone or Android device via USB and the automatic Bluetooth pairing function will work to complete the pairing. No complicated manual procedure to worry about.
Bluetooth Voice Recognition
Improved Sound Quality with HFP 1.6 Wideband Speech
Improved sound quality thanks to HD Voice contributes to a higher level of voice recognition accuracy.
Bluetooth AVRCP1.5 for Versatile Song Selection
In addition to repeat and random playback of music files, you can also easily search for songs using the browsing function. Just look for and choose the song you want to hear from the folder name and song name lists.
Internet Radio/Digital Radio
Listen to Spotify from your smartphone with smooth control on the headunit via USB or Bluetooth connection for iPhone, and via Bluetooth for Android devices.
Clear Resistive Touch Panel Display
The clear resistive touch panel with high transparency and high luminance provides bright images with vivid colors.
Monitor Touch Control
Just touch and move your finger over the screen for various operations corresponding to your finger movements. Intuitive control provides safer operation for in-car entertainment.
Direct OEM Steering Remote Function
No need for a third party adapter for most Japanese/Korean cars. Click here for details.
Third Party TV Control
By connecting only two cables (composite AV cable and remote control cable), an external TV tuner box* can be controlled. You can operate the function such as channel up/down with simple touch control.
*TV tuner box is optional.
We accept the following payment methods:
- Online Banking via BillPlz (Banks within Malaysia Only).
- Credit Card via PayPal.
- For cash deposit or wire transfer direct into account, please select Bank Transfer upon checkout.
Company's Bank Information for Online Banking / Telegraphic Transfer:
- Bank Name: Malayan Banking Berhad (MAYBANK)
- Bank A/C No: 564753109176
- Bank Swift Code: MBBEMYKL
- Company Name: Naluri Semesta Sdn. Bhd. (1128299-W)
- Company Address: 3, Jalan Mawar 15, Taman Mawar
- City: Cheras
- State: Kuala Lumpur
- Postcode: 56100
- Country: Malaysia
- Tel: +603 4287 1102
- GST Tax ID: 001042362368
Please email proof of payment to firstname.lastname@example.org (only required for bank transfer method)
- Fasmoto ships from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- If you want it fast, we recommend you contact us directly and buy from our shop. We cannot guarantee shipping services speed as it is beyond our control.
- We use express courier services. Transit time is usually between 3-5 working days for within Malaysia.
- For domestic deliveries, we use either Poslaju or Aramex, depending on the product and shipping location.
- For International customers, your delivery is calculated by the shopping cart system and the available delivery services will be presented for you to choose from.
- The services we have available for International shipments are Pos Malaysia Economy, DHL Ecommerce, DHL Express, Aramex and UPS. Subject to availablity and will vary based on product and shipping location.
- Shipping rates shown on website is not final. Remote area charges may apply for certain destinations.
- Handling time for all orders is 2 working days maximum from the payment's date, unless otherwise specified. We may ship it earlier if we are able to.
- Once item is shipped out, you will receive an email from us stating the tracking number of the shipment and how you can track your order.
- Transit time is based on standards provided by the courier companies. Hence, we are not responsible for any delays while the delivery is in transit. Economy will typically take about 2 - 3 weeks and Express is typically 3-5 working days excluding customs delays, if any.
- We do not ship to P.O. boxes.
- We do not provide Cash on Delivery (COD) services. You can choose to pick up your order at our shop but please note that all orders must be made and paid before you drop by our warehouse to collect your orders. If you would like to walk-in and purchase, kindly contact us before hand to ensure the goods are available.
- Warehouse pick-up hours is Mondays to Fridays 10am to 8pm, excluding Public Holidays.
How Your Order is Processed
Here's an overview on how we process orders at Fasmoto, with the corresponding 'Order Status' which we will update you via email.
- Awaiting Payment: Once you've submitted an order, this will be the default status, unless you've made payment already.
- Retrieving Stock/Packing in Progress: After we've verified your payment, we will retrieve your stock from our warehouse. It's important that you submit your proof of payment to us as soon as possible to avoid delays.
- Awaiting Courier Pick-up: We'll pack your orders and attach the shipping labels to it. Your order will then sit in our warehouse waiting for the courier service to pick it up.
- Delivery En Route: This is the moment your order is picked up by the courier guys and left our warehouse. From here on, you can track them from each respective courier services' website.
- Completed: This is the finale status, when we get confirmation from our courier partners that the package has been delivered to you.