Description: 6-1/2" (160mm) component speaker system
Power Handling: 90W RMS, 270W peak
Sensitivity (@ 2.83V): 93dB
Frequency Response: 53Hz – 21kHz
Impedance: 3.0 ohms
What's in the Box
- 1 pair of woofers
- 1 pair of tweeters
- 1 pair of speaker grilles
- 1 pair of crossovers
- 1 pair of woofer mounting brackets
- 1 pair of tweeter surface mount accessories
- 1 pair of tweeter flush mount accessories
- 1 pair of tweeter nuts
- 1 pair of tweeter flat washers
- 6 tweeter mounting screws
- 8 woofer mounting screws
- 8 crossover mounting screws
- 8 speed clips
- Foam mounting tape
- Owner’s manual
New Reference speakers are designed to deliver Infinity’s signature sound in more vehicles. They feature edge-driven textile tweeters for smooth, clear highs and the larger models ofter an adjustable tweeter output level control for optimization based on installation location. Oversized Plus One™ woofers offer more surface area for higher bass output and enhanced midrange performance. Plus our newly engineered basket is optimized to fit most factory openings. Available in a range of standard sizes—3", 4", 5-1/4", 6-1/2", 6" x 8" and 4" x 6" coaxial, 6" x 9" 3-way, and 5-1/4", 6-1/2", and 6" x 9" component—they’re the perfect upgrade from factory speakers.
Edge-driven, textile tweeters
The tweeters in Infinity Reference speakers play smooth, never-harsh regardless of output level.
Adjustable tweeter output level
The larger Reference coaxial models and the component systems offer a tweeter output level control of 0dB or +3dB to optimize system linearity based on installation location.
Plus One™ woofer cone architecture
Harman’s patented (US patent # 7,548,631) Plus One™ cones provide more overall speaker-cone area than other cones in its class — the result is higher sensitivity, increased low-frequency output and greater musical character.
Optimized Frame Size
Reference speakers are available in a range of standard sizes, and feature a compact design that allows them to fit in just about any vehicle on the road today. That means signature Infinity sound in more vehicles.
Reference speakers provide signature Infinity sound at affordable prices.
We accept the following payment methods:
- Online Banking via BillPlz (Banks within Malaysia Only).
- Credit Card via PayPal.
- For cash deposit or wire transfer direct into account, please select Bank Transfer upon checkout.
Company's Bank Information for Online Banking / Telegraphic Transfer:
- Bank Name: Malayan Banking Berhad (MAYBANK)
- Bank A/C No: 564753109176
- Bank Swift Code: MBBEMYKL
- Company Name: Naluri Semesta Sdn. Bhd. (1128299-W)
- Company Address: 3, Jalan Mawar 15, Taman Mawar
- City: Cheras
- State: Kuala Lumpur
- Postcode: 56100
- Country: Malaysia
- Tel: +603 4287 1102
- GST Tax ID: 001042362368
Please email proof of payment to email@example.com (only required for bank transfer method)
- Fasmoto ships from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- If you want it fast, we recommend you contact us directly and buy from our shop. We cannot guarantee shipping services speed as it is beyond our control.
- We use express courier services. Transit time is usually between 3-5 working days for within Malaysia.
- For domestic deliveries, we use either Poslaju or Aramex, depending on the product and shipping location.
- For International customers, your delivery is calculated by the shopping cart system and the available delivery services will be presented for you to choose from.
- The services we have available for International shipments are Pos Malaysia Economy, DHL Ecommerce, DHL Express, Aramex and UPS. Subject to availablity and will vary based on product and shipping location.
- Shipping rates shown on website is not final. Remote area charges may apply for certain destinations.
- Handling time for all orders is 2 working days maximum from the payment's date, unless otherwise specified. We may ship it earlier if we are able to.
- Once item is shipped out, you will receive an email from us stating the tracking number of the shipment and how you can track your order.
- Transit time is based on standards provided by the courier companies. Hence, we are not responsible for any delays while the delivery is in transit. Economy will typically take about 2 - 3 weeks and Express is typically 3-5 working days excluding customs delays, if any.
- We do not ship to P.O. boxes.
- We do not provide Cash on Delivery (COD) services. You can choose to pick up your order at our shop but please note that all orders must be made and paid before you drop by our warehouse to collect your orders. If you would like to walk-in and purchase, kindly contact us before hand to ensure the goods are available.
- Warehouse pick-up hours is Mondays to Fridays 10am to 8pm, excluding Public Holidays.
How Your Order is Processed
Here's an overview on how we process orders at Fasmoto, with the corresponding 'Order Status' which we will update you via email.
- Awaiting Payment: Once you've submitted an order, this will be the default status, unless you've made payment already.
- Retrieving Stock/Packing in Progress: After we've verified your payment, we will retrieve your stock from our warehouse. It's important that you submit your proof of payment to us as soon as possible to avoid delays.
- Awaiting Courier Pick-up: We'll pack your orders and attach the shipping labels to it. Your order will then sit in our warehouse waiting for the courier service to pick it up.
- Delivery En Route: This is the moment your order is picked up by the courier guys and left our warehouse. From here on, you can track them from each respective courier services' website.
- Completed: This is the finale status, when we get confirmation from our courier partners that the package has been delivered to you.