Product Features Specifications
Package Included Front & Rear Complete Brake Hose
Material: Stainless Steel Braided Hose Estimated Life Span: 7 to 10 Years
Warranty: 2 Years Virtually no skidding during emergency braking
Reduced stopping distance
Firmer & quicker responsive braking with excellent feel
Made to individual car model specification to ensure installation as OEM brake hose
Made to SAE J1401 Safety Standard
Eliminates original rubber brake hose sponginess
All PRO-RS Brake Hose Kit is now furnished with POLYOLEFIN Sleeves at the joint between hose and metal fittings. These sleeves protect the joint from corrosion and reduce the hose flexing at the joint. This feature increases reliability and extend the life-time of PRO-RS Brake Hose Kit.
Bracket for mounting PRO-RS Brake Hose to the shock absorbers is now a standard feature for all brake hose kit. No more cable-tie or ancient wire-tie to secure the brake hose to shock absorber bracket as used by other brands of performance brake hose kit. PRO-RS fittings and brackets is as close as you can get to OEM installation.
What do you gain after PRO-RS Brake Hose installation?
- Firmer and more responsive braking.
- Eliminates the unresponsive feeling of the brake system caused by expanding original rubber brake hose.
- Eliminates out of control skidding during emergency braking.
- Reduce overall stopping distance, to stop in time.
What difference PRO-RS SAFEBRAKE can make between a safe and traumatic accident?
- Original brake hose in your car is made of rubber, technology invented more than 100 years ago.
- Rubber hose is expandable. Thus your brake is less effective when hose is expanding. Its performance deteriorates with age and heat.
- Rubber brake hose last around 4-5 years. After that it starts to get brittle and hardens.
- PRO-RS hose is made from TEFLON and is not expandable. Its operating pressure exceed 5,000 psi, which is the minimum required by U.S DOT FMVSS-106 Standard.
PRO-RS Tuning & Racing
PRO-RS brake hose technology was born in the racing track and from the experience gained by the car tuning (Modification) industries. It is the same brake technology applied in F1/F3/Japan GT and other racing category cars.
Tuned and racing cars must have a brake hose which is able to maintain 100% hydraulic pressure from master cylinder to the brake calipers.
Without such capability, you would not gain better braking performance even by installing larger calipers or larger disc rotor. Bigger caliper and rotor would only weaken the system pressure, as they require more pressure into them. As a result, the under-performing original brake hose would continue to expand due to the increased pressure. The solution is by installing PRO-RS brake hose which naturally eliminates the weakest link in your car brake system.
We accept the following payment methods:
- Online Banking via BillPlz (Banks within Malaysia Only).
- Credit Card via PayPal.
- For cash deposit or wire transfer direct into account, please select Bank Transfer upon checkout.
Company's Bank Information for Online Banking / Telegraphic Transfer:
- Bank Name: Malayan Banking Berhad (MAYBANK)
- Bank A/C No: 564753109176
- Bank Swift Code: MBBEMYKL
- Company Name: Naluri Semesta Sdn. Bhd. (1128299-W)
- Company Address: 3, Jalan Mawar 15, Taman Mawar
- City: Cheras
- State: Kuala Lumpur
- Postcode: 56100
- Country: Malaysia
- Tel: +603 4287 1102
- GST Tax ID: 001042362368
Please email proof of payment to firstname.lastname@example.org (only required for bank transfer method)
- Fasmoto ships from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- If you want it fast, we recommend you contact us directly and buy from our shop. We cannot guarantee shipping services speed as it is beyond our control.
- We use express courier services. Transit time is usually between 3-5 working days for within Malaysia.
- For domestic deliveries, we use either Poslaju or Aramex, depending on the product and shipping location.
- For International customers, your delivery is calculated by the shopping cart system and the available delivery services will be presented for you to choose from.
- The services we have available for International shipments are Pos Malaysia Economy, DHL Ecommerce, DHL Express, Aramex and UPS. Subject to availablity and will vary based on product and shipping location.
- Shipping rates shown on website is not final. Remote area charges may apply for certain destinations.
- Handling time for all orders is 2 working days maximum from the payment's date, unless otherwise specified. We may ship it earlier if we are able to.
- Once item is shipped out, you will receive an email from us stating the tracking number of the shipment and how you can track your order.
- Transit time is based on standards provided by the courier companies. Hence, we are not responsible for any delays while the delivery is in transit. Economy will typically take about 2 - 3 weeks and Express is typically 3-5 working days excluding customs delays, if any.
- We do not ship to P.O. boxes.
- We do not provide Cash on Delivery (COD) services. You can choose to pick up your order at our shop but please note that all orders must be made and paid before you drop by our warehouse to collect your orders. If you would like to walk-in and purchase, kindly contact us before hand to ensure the goods are available.
- Warehouse pick-up hours is Mondays to Fridays 10am to 8pm, excluding Public Holidays.
How Your Order is Processed
Here's an overview on how we process orders at Fasmoto, with the corresponding 'Order Status' which we will update you via email.
- Awaiting Payment: Once you've submitted an order, this will be the default status, unless you've made payment already.
- Retrieving Stock/Packing in Progress: After we've verified your payment, we will retrieve your stock from our warehouse. It's important that you submit your proof of payment to us as soon as possible to avoid delays.
- Awaiting Courier Pick-up: We'll pack your orders and attach the shipping labels to it. Your order will then sit in our warehouse waiting for the courier service to pick it up.
- Delivery En Route: This is the moment your order is picked up by the courier guys and left our warehouse. From here on, you can track them from each respective courier services' website.
- Completed: This is the finale status, when we get confirmation from our courier partners that the package has been delivered to you.