Unparalleled Entertainment Value
Pioneer’s new multimedia receivers offer greater value with the AVH-A205BT and AVH-A105DVD. Packed with nifty features like enhanced USB media support, and being highly customisable to users’ individual preferences, these entertainment workhorses will transform your drives into enjoyable journeys.
User-Friendly And Versatile
Pioneer has redesigned the graphical user interface for even simpler, and more user-friendly operation. Each icon is bigger for easy operation. Support for the ubiquitous Media Transfer Protocol ensures greater compatibility with more devices.
An upgraded 13-band graphic equaliser, plus advanced settings from crossover to time alignment can dial in the sound signature of the receiver closer to your listening preference. There are five user-selectable wallpapers and adjustable RGB illumination to add that extra touch of personalisation.
New to this range is Pioneer’s Prism design, incorporating a subtle blue backlighting and chrome accent, which injects a refreshingly modern look and feel to both models.
Clear Type Resistive Touch Panel
Enjoy superb visual clarity under bright daylight conditions with wider viewing angles. The high touch sensitivity is on par with a capacitive screen.
For hands-free calling and music audio streaming. File Browsing can be used through AVRCP 1.5 version of Bluetooth. You can easily search songs in the browsing display. The AVH-A205BT also comes with Direct Bluetooth switching for drivers to quickly toggle between Bluetooth smartphones.
DIN Size : 2-DIN
Display : 6.2" WVGA
Preout : 3 (-)
Playback : DVD/CD/USB
Video Format : MPEG 1, 2, 4, AVI, MOV, DivX
Audio Format : MP3/WMA/ ACC/WAV
AUX Input (Mini-Jack) : Rear
USB Interface : Rear
Control for iPod / iPhone*1 : Yes
Direct Control for Certain Android Phones*2 : No
AppRadio Mode*1 *2 : No
SD / SDHC Memory Card Slot : No
Bluetooth : Yes
MIXTRAX*3 : No
Dual Zone Audio / Video : No
Auto EQ*4 : No
Advanced Sound Retriever : No
Time Alignment : Manual
Password Security : No
Back-Up Camera Ready : Yes
“Compatibility with unit and operations may vary depending on the software version and device.”
(1) Optional cable CD-IU201V s required to utilize direct control for iPhone 4, iPhone 4S or 4th Generation iPod Touch. Optional cable CD-IU52 is recommended for iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 5S, iPhone 5C and iPhone 5. CD-IU52 and CD-IU201V are sold separately.
We accept the following payment methods:
- Online Banking via BillPlz (Banks within Malaysia Only).
- Credit Card via PayPal.
- For cash deposit or wire transfer direct into account, please select Bank Transfer upon checkout.
Company's Bank Information for Online Banking / Telegraphic Transfer:
- Bank Name: Malayan Banking Berhad (MAYBANK)
- Bank A/C No: 564753109176
- Bank Swift Code: MBBEMYKL
- Company Name: Naluri Semesta Sdn. Bhd. (1128299-W)
- Company Address: 3, Jalan Mawar 15, Taman Mawar
- City: Cheras
- State: Kuala Lumpur
- Postcode: 56100
- Country: Malaysia
- Tel: +603 4287 1102
- GST Tax ID: 001042362368
Please email proof of payment to email@example.com (only required for bank transfer method)
- Fasmoto ships from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- If you want it fast, we recommend you contact us directly and buy from our shop. We cannot guarantee shipping services speed as it is beyond our control.
- We use express courier services. Transit time is usually between 3-5 working days for within Malaysia.
- For domestic deliveries, we use either Poslaju or Aramex, depending on the product and shipping location.
- For International customers, your delivery is calculated by the shopping cart system and the available delivery services will be presented for you to choose from.
- The services we have available for International shipments are Pos Malaysia Economy, DHL Ecommerce, DHL Express, Aramex and UPS. Subject to availablity and will vary based on product and shipping location.
- Shipping rates shown on website is not final. Remote area charges may apply for certain destinations.
- Handling time for all orders is 2 working days maximum from the payment's date, unless otherwise specified. We may ship it earlier if we are able to.
- Once item is shipped out, you will receive an email from us stating the tracking number of the shipment and how you can track your order.
- Transit time is based on standards provided by the courier companies. Hence, we are not responsible for any delays while the delivery is in transit. Economy will typically take about 2 - 3 weeks and Express is typically 3-5 working days excluding customs delays, if any.
- We do not ship to P.O. boxes.
- We do not provide Cash on Delivery (COD) services. You can choose to pick up your order at our shop but please note that all orders must be made and paid before you drop by our warehouse to collect your orders. If you would like to walk-in and purchase, kindly contact us before hand to ensure the goods are available.
- Warehouse pick-up hours is Mondays to Fridays 10am to 8pm, excluding Public Holidays.
How Your Order is Processed
Here's an overview on how we process orders at Fasmoto, with the corresponding 'Order Status' which we will update you via email.
- Awaiting Payment: Once you've submitted an order, this will be the default status, unless you've made payment already.
- Retrieving Stock/Packing in Progress: After we've verified your payment, we will retrieve your stock from our warehouse. It's important that you submit your proof of payment to us as soon as possible to avoid delays.
- Awaiting Courier Pick-up: We'll pack your orders and attach the shipping labels to it. Your order will then sit in our warehouse waiting for the courier service to pick it up.
- Delivery En Route: This is the moment your order is picked up by the courier guys and left our warehouse. From here on, you can track them from each respective courier services' website.
- Completed: This is the finale status, when we get confirmation from our courier partners that the package has been delivered to you.