Big Savings Come in Small Packages!
Calling all motorcycle owners, it's time to discover what NASA and millions of drivers the world-over already know, it's time to get more pleasure from your ride, its time to join the X-1R family! Find out why winning racing drivers around the world have switched to X-1R's proven Space Technology. Inducted into the Space Foundation and Space Technology Hall of Fame X-1R is scientifically proven to enhance lubricants and keep engines running smoother for longer. X-1R Small Engine Formula is specifically formulated to get your motorcycle engine running cooler, quieter and smoother, giving protection from wear and tear, and saving on fuel consumption.
Safe and easy to use
X-1R Small Engine Formula delivers excellent friction protection and provides at least 10% improvement in fuel efficiency, immediately you will notice an increase in engine power. X-1R Small Engine Formula is non-hazardous, non-flammable and proven to be environmentally friendly. Just pour into your engine oil and go.
Directions for use
Small Engine Formula can be added at any time. For optimum performance, add 50 ml of Small Engine Formula to each litre of oil when you service your vehicle.
Keep out of reach of children. Contact a physician if taken internally.
Content: 50ml / bottle
Made in USA
We accept the following payment methods:
- Online Banking via BillPlz (Banks within Malaysia Only).
- Credit Card via PayPal.
- For cash deposit or wire transfer direct into account, please select Bank Transfer upon checkout.
Company's Bank Information for Online Banking / Telegraphic Transfer:
- Bank Name: Malayan Banking Berhad (MAYBANK)
- Bank A/C No: 564753109176
- Bank Swift Code: MBBEMYKL
- Company Name: Naluri Semesta Sdn. Bhd. (1128299-W)
- Company Address: 3, Jalan Mawar 15, Taman Mawar
- City: Cheras
- State: Kuala Lumpur
- Postcode: 56100
- Country: Malaysia
- Tel: +603 4287 1102
- GST Tax ID: 001042362368
Please email proof of payment to email@example.com (only required for bank transfer method)
- Fasmoto ships from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- If you want it fast, we recommend you contact us directly and buy from our shop. We cannot guarantee shipping services speed as it is beyond our control.
- We use express courier services. Transit time is usually between 3-5 working days for within Malaysia.
- For domestic deliveries, we use either Poslaju or Aramex, depending on the product and shipping location.
- For International customers, your delivery is calculated by the shopping cart system and the available delivery services will be presented for you to choose from.
- The services we have available for International shipments are Pos Malaysia Economy, DHL Ecommerce, DHL Express, Aramex and UPS. Subject to availablity and will vary based on product and shipping location.
- Shipping rates shown on website is not final. Remote area charges may apply for certain destinations.
- Handling time for all orders is 2 working days maximum from the payment's date, unless otherwise specified. We may ship it earlier if we are able to.
- Once item is shipped out, you will receive an email from us stating the tracking number of the shipment and how you can track your order.
- Transit time is based on standards provided by the courier companies. Hence, we are not responsible for any delays while the delivery is in transit. Economy will typically take about 2 - 3 weeks and Express is typically 3-5 working days excluding customs delays, if any.
- We do not ship to P.O. boxes.
- We do not provide Cash on Delivery (COD) services. You can choose to pick up your order at our shop but please note that all orders must be made and paid before you drop by our warehouse to collect your orders. If you would like to walk-in and purchase, kindly contact us before hand to ensure the goods are available.
- Warehouse pick-up hours is Mondays to Fridays 10am to 8pm, excluding Public Holidays.
How Your Order is Processed
Here's an overview on how we process orders at Fasmoto, with the corresponding 'Order Status' which we will update you via email.
- Awaiting Payment: Once you've submitted an order, this will be the default status, unless you've made payment already.
- Retrieving Stock/Packing in Progress: After we've verified your payment, we will retrieve your stock from our warehouse. It's important that you submit your proof of payment to us as soon as possible to avoid delays.
- Awaiting Courier Pick-up: We'll pack your orders and attach the shipping labels to it. Your order will then sit in our warehouse waiting for the courier service to pick it up.
- Delivery En Route: This is the moment your order is picked up by the courier guys and left our warehouse. From here on, you can track them from each respective courier services' website.
- Completed: This is the finale status, when we get confirmation from our courier partners that the package has been delivered to you.
What is X-1R Small Engine Formula?
X-1R Small Engine Formula (SEF) is a liquid synthetic metal conditioner that reduces friction and wear in your motorcycle. X-1R is non-hazardous, non-flammable and environmentally-friendly.
Why is X-1R Small Engine Formula superior to P.T.F.E.-based lubricants?
X-1R Small Engine Formula is free of any particulates and is non-clogging. It does not modify the viscosity characteristics of the host oil. It treats the metal surface at the molecular level and reduces surface roughness and increases surface hardness. X-1R can withstand temperatures greater than 500oF/260oC without breaking down.
Why doesn’t X-1R make the same claims P.T.F.E.-based lubricants?
Most P.T.F.E.-based lubricants claim they last 50,000 miles, this claim is a marketing gimmick. There is no evidence to support this outlandish claim. From an engineering point-of-view, the claim is completely groundless.
Is X-1R Small Engine Formula compatible with all engine oils?
Yes, X-1R is compatible with all other lubricants and additives both synthetic and mineral based. The X-1R Corporation cannot control or guarantee the condition or service of vehicles prior to using X-1R. The X-1R Corporation can guarantee that X-1R protects and out-performs any other friction reducing additive on the market. With proper maintenance of equipment and the use of the X-1R additives, equipment life will always be extended.
Why do I need to use X-1R Small Engine Formula?
It is a fact that all oils, synthetic and mineral based deteriorate over time producing sludge and harvesting other harmful contaminants which reduce the performance of your engine. X-1R additives are scientifically proven to treat the metal not the oil. Proven space technology, formulated to improve performance, increase engine life, fuel mileage while protecting your engine from harmful dirt, carbon deposits and sludge caused by all synthetic and mineral, molybdenum (moly), PTFE (Teflon) based oil blends.
Will using X-1R Small Engine Formula void my warranty?
No. X-1R is not listed on any void list from any manufacturer. Every manufacturer recommends a specific grade of lubricant for use in their vehicles or equipment; this grade classification is known as an A.P.I. rating (American Petroleum Institute). Lubricants have a certain performance limitation. The important thing to remember is the manufacturer is not concerned with the brand of lubricant you use as long as it has the proper A.P.I. rating recommended by the manufacturer. As long as the consumer is using the proper A.P.I. rated fluid, the warranties will not be voided by adding X-1R. X-1R is compatible with all A.P.I. - rated fluids.
Can I use X-1R in all of my vehicles?
Yes X-1R has a range of products designed for different types of engines and vehicles. Visit www.x1r.com.my or call +603 4260 3852 for more information
Can I use X-1R Small Engine Formula in my brake system?
No, X-1R Small Engine Formula is not a hydraulic fluid and is not designed to be used in any braking systems.
Can I use X-1R Small Engine Formula in my 2T engine?
For 2T motorbikes add 50ml of X-1R SEF to a one litre bottle of oil. Give it a good shake and pour into your fuel system as normal. For optimum performance add one bottle, that’s just 50ml of Small Engine Formula to each litre of oil when you service your 2T engine. Just pour into your engine oil and go.
How do I use X-1R Small Engine Formula in my 4T engine?
X-1R SEF is specifically formulated and designed for use in all motorcycles and scooter engines. For optimum performance add one bottle, that’s just 50ml of Small Engine Formula to each litre of oil when you service your 4T engine. Just pour into your engine oil and go.
To what standards does X-1R conform?
X-1R conforms to ASTM test procedures for fuel economy, compatibility and co-efficiency of friction standards.