WHY TREAT YOUR CONTINUOUSLY VARIABLE TRANSMISSION?
Transmission fluids are subjected to some of the highest temperatures and loads in vehicles, yet for the most part they are neglected. Ordinary CVT fluids breakdown easily in these conditions leading vibration, hesitation, slipping, leakage, over-heating and of-course premature failure of transmission. X-1R premium fully synthetic CVT Treatment has been specifically formulated to be a transmission fluid that exceeds performance requirements in all push-belt or chain CVT’s allowing the driver to enjoy optimum fuel economy and driving pleasure.
SAFE AND EASY TO USE
X-1R Premium CVT Treatment is designed to be used as a preventive maintenance item. By using X-1R Premium CVT Treatment not only will you benefit from the package of extreme pressure agents that it contains, it will also treat all the transmission metal components and extend the life of your seals.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
One 180ml bottle of CVT Transmission Fluid will treat between 3.5 to 5 liters of transmission fluid. Repeat every 20,000km or two years, never overfill the transmission.
Keep out of reach of children. Contact a physician if taken internally.
CONTENT : 180 ml
HOW TO USE :
Add one bottle to transmission fluid
Can be used at anytime, best used when servicing transmission
Take care not to overfill
Use every 20,000km or two years
Safe with all seal types and gaskets
180ml will treat up to 3.5 to 5 litres of transmission fluid
For best results use every 20,000km or two years
Never overfill the transmission
|List of automobiles with CVT|
| Audi A4 2.0/1.8T/2.4/3.0/1.9 TDI/2.0 TDI/2.7 TDI Audi A5 2.0 TDI|
Audi A6 2.0/1.8T/2.4/3.0/2.5 TDI
|Chery Tiggo 5 2.0 L|
|Chevrolet Spark 1.4 L|| Daihatsu Charade|
Daihatsu Mira Custom 0.66 L 3 cyl
|Dodge Caliber 2.0 L, 2.4 L|| Fiat Panda Fiat Punto|
Fiat Punto 1.2 L Fiat Uno
| Ford Escape Hybrid 2.3 L 4 cyl Ford Fiesta|
Ford Five Hundred
Ford Focus C-Max 1.6 L TDCi 110 PS Ford Freestyle 3.0 L 6 cyl
Ford Fusion Hybrid 2.5 L 4 cyl
| Honda Accord option on all 4 cylinder models 2013 on Honda Activa Scooter 0.109 L|
Honda Airwave 1.5 L Honda City 1.5 L Honda Civic ESi Honda Civic HX
Honda Civic Hybrid 1.3 L 4 cyl Honda HR-V 1.6 L
Honda Insight 1.3 L 4 cyl
Honda Jazz 1.2L/1.3L/1.4L/1.5L / Honda Fit 1.3 L/1.5 L Honda Odyssey (JDM)
Honda Stepwgn Honda Stream
|Infiniti JX/QX60||Jeep Compass 2.0L,2.4 L Jeep Patriot 2.0L,2.4 L|
| Lexus CT200h Lexus ES 300h|
Lexus GS450h 3.5 L 6 cyl Lexus HS250h
Lexus IS 300h
Lexus LS600h 5.0 L 8 cyl
Lexus RX400h 3.3 L 6 cyl
|Mercedes-Benz A-Class Mercedes-Benz B-Class|
|Mini Cooper|| Mitsubishi Colt 1.5 L MIVEC 4 cyl with INVECS-III CVT (Asian-Oceanian version only, 72 kW)|
Mitsubishi Lancer 1.6 L/1.8 L MIVEC 4 cyl with INVECS-III CVT (Asian version only) the 2008 version also Mitsubishi Lancer 2.0 L/2.4 L MIVEC 4 cyl with INVECS-III CVT 2008 (North America)
Mitsubishi Mirage 1.0 L/1.2 L MIVEC 3 cyl with INVECS-III CVT
Mitsubishi Outlander 2.4 L MIVEC 4 cyl with INVECS-III CVT (from 2007)
Mitsubishi RVR/ASX/Outlander Sport 1.6 L /1.8 L /2.0 L MIVEC 4 cyl with INVECS-III CVT 2011
| Nissan Altima (from 2007, Model S and SE) Nissan Bluebird Sylphy 2.0 L|
Nissan Cedric 300VIP-Z and 300LX-Z S  Nissan Cube
Nissan Gloria 300 Ultima-Z and 300 Ultima-Z V  Nissan Juke
| Nissan Micra 1.0 L/1.3 L Nissan Murano 3.5 L|
Nissan Pathfinder (from 2013 and on) Nissan Primera 2.0 L
Nissan Qashqai 2.0 L
Nissan Rogue 2.5 L, Model SL
| Nissan Maxima (from 2007, Model SE) Nissan Micra|
Nissan Skyline 350GT-8 Nissan Teana 3.5 L
| Nissan Tiida / Versa Nissan X-Trail|
Nissan Sentra (from 2007 and on) Nissan Serena 2.0 L
| Peugeot 4007 2.4 16V|
| Proton Exora Bold 1.6 L CFE (2011–present) Proton Inspira 2.0 L 4 cyl|
Proton Prevé 1.6 L (CFE Turbo / IAFM+ NA) (2012–present) Proton Saga FLX 1.3 L 4 cyl (2011–present)
| Subaru Forester (Lineartronic) Subaru Impreza|
Subaru Justy ECVT/Justy 4WD ECVT Subaru Legacy (Lineartronic) Subaru Outback (Lineartronic) Subaru R1
Subaru R2 Subaru Stella Subaru WRX Subaru XV
| Toyota Aurion Hybrid Toyota Avalon Hybrid Toyota Avensis Toyota Camry|
Toyota Camry Hybrid Toyota Century Toyota Corolla
Toyota Highlander Hybrid 3.3 L 6 cyl Toyota Ist
Toyota Passo 1.0 L 3 cyl
Toyota Passo 1.3 L 4 cyl
Toyota Prius c 1.5 L 4 cyl (2012–)
Toyota Prius 1.5 L 4 cyl (–2009)/1.8L 4 cyl (2010–) Toyota Ractis
Toyota RAV4 2.0 L 4 cyl Toyota Verso 1.8 L Toyota Wish 2.0 L 4 cyl
Toyota Yaris Hybrid 1.5 VVT-i CVT Toyota Yaris 1.33 VVT-i CVT
|Suzuki SX4 (2010 onwards)|| Volvo 300 series|
We accept the following payment methods:
- Online Banking via BillPlz (Banks within Malaysia Only).
- Credit Card via PayPal.
- For cash deposit or wire transfer direct into account, please select Bank Transfer upon checkout.
Company's Bank Information for Online Banking / Telegraphic Transfer:
- Bank Name: Malayan Banking Berhad (MAYBANK)
- Bank A/C No: 564753109176
- Bank Swift Code: MBBEMYKL
- Company Name: Naluri Semesta Sdn. Bhd. (1128299-W)
- Company Address: 3, Jalan Mawar 15, Taman Mawar
- City: Cheras
- State: Kuala Lumpur
- Postcode: 56100
- Country: Malaysia
- Tel: +603 4287 1102
- GST Tax ID: 001042362368
Please email proof of payment to firstname.lastname@example.org (only required for bank transfer method)
- Fasmoto ships from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- If you want it fast, we recommend you contact us directly and buy from our shop. We cannot guarantee shipping services speed as it is beyond our control.
- We use express courier services. Transit time is usually between 3-5 working days for within Malaysia.
- For domestic deliveries, we use either Poslaju or Aramex, depending on the product and shipping location.
- For International customers, your delivery is calculated by the shopping cart system and the available delivery services will be presented for you to choose from.
- The services we have available for International shipments are Pos Malaysia Economy, DHL Ecommerce, DHL Express, Aramex and UPS. Subject to availablity and will vary based on product and shipping location.
- Shipping rates shown on website is not final. Remote area charges may apply for certain destinations.
- Handling time for all orders is 2 working days maximum from the payment's date, unless otherwise specified. We may ship it earlier if we are able to.
- Once item is shipped out, you will receive an email from us stating the tracking number of the shipment and how you can track your order.
- Transit time is based on standards provided by the courier companies. Hence, we are not responsible for any delays while the delivery is in transit. Economy will typically take about 2 - 3 weeks and Express is typically 3-5 working days excluding customs delays, if any.
- We do not ship to P.O. boxes.
- We do not provide Cash on Delivery (COD) services. You can choose to pick up your order at our shop but please note that all orders must be made and paid before you drop by our warehouse to collect your orders. If you would like to walk-in and purchase, kindly contact us before hand to ensure the goods are available.
- Warehouse pick-up hours is Mondays to Fridays 10am to 8pm, excluding Public Holidays.
How Your Order is Processed
Here's an overview on how we process orders at Fasmoto, with the corresponding 'Order Status' which we will update you via email.
- Awaiting Payment: Once you've submitted an order, this will be the default status, unless you've made payment already.
- Retrieving Stock/Packing in Progress: After we've verified your payment, we will retrieve your stock from our warehouse. It's important that you submit your proof of payment to us as soon as possible to avoid delays.
- Awaiting Courier Pick-up: We'll pack your orders and attach the shipping labels to it. Your order will then sit in our warehouse waiting for the courier service to pick it up.
- Delivery En Route: This is the moment your order is picked up by the courier guys and left our warehouse. From here on, you can track them from each respective courier services' website.
- Completed: This is the finale status, when we get confirmation from our courier partners that the package has been delivered to you.
WHAT IS X-1R CVT TRANSMISSION TREATMENT?
X-1R CVT Transmission Treatment is a liquid synthetic metal conditioner that is specifically formulated to deliver increased anti-judder protection in your CVT Transmission whilst improving the overall lubrication performance of the transmission fluid you are using. The Treatment is non-hazardous, non-flammable and environmentally friendly.
WHAT IS X-1R CVT TRANSMISSION TREATMENT?
X-1R CVT Transmission Treatment is specifically formulated and designed for use in all cars that have a CVT gear box, either belt or chain versions. For optimum performance we recommend that you add on bottle to your transmission every two years or 20,000 kilometres.
CAN I USE X-1R CVT TRANSMISSION TREATMENT IN ALL MY VEHICLES?
X-1R CVT Transmission Treatment can be used in any vehicle that has a CVT or Continuously Variable Transmission. If you are in any doubt about the type of Transmission in your vehicle then we recommend you contact your local dealer or call X-1R at +603 4260 3852 for more information.
WILL USING X-1R CVT TRANSMISSION TREATMENT VOID MY WARRANTY?
X-1R CVT Transmission Treatment is not specifically listed on any void list by any manufacturer. Every manufacturer will recommend a specific grade of transmission fluid for use in their vehicles or equipment; this grade is commonly known as an API rating. The important thing to remember is that the manufacturer is not concerned with the brand of lubricants but whether the lubricant conforms to the API rating for their equipment. AS long as you use the correct API rated fluids your warranty will not be voided as X-1R products do not effect the viscosity or API rating of the fluids that they are added to.
WHY DO I NEED TO USE X-1R CVT TREATMENT?
It is a fact that all oils, synthetic or mineral, degrade over time producing sludge and other unwanted by-products and contaminants which will reduce the performance of your transmissions. Due to the ever changing position of the ‘gears’ in a CVT many manufacturers have found that their CVT’s are failing before they had predicted. X-1R’s proven space technology is designed to stop foaming and fluid oxidation whilst dramatically improving the extreme pressure and anti-wear properties of the transmission fluids.
IS X-1R CVT TRANSMISSION TREATMENT COMPATIBLE WITH ALL TRANSMISSION OILS?
Yes, X-1R CVT Transmission Treatment has been extensively tested and is compatible with all other lubricants and additives both synthetic and mineral based. With proper maintenance and the addition of X-1R products equipment life will be extended.
TO WHAT STANDARDS DOES X-1R CVT TRANSMISSION TREATMENT CONFORM?
All X-1R products are extensively tested under ASTM test protocols, in addition to this our CVT Treatment has also passed the JASO M349 LVFA Durability test and the Bosch Belt Box Durability Cycle test (SDC).
WHEN DO I NEED TO USE X-1R CVT TRANSMISSION TREATMENT?
We recommend that you start using X-1R CVT Transmission Treatment as early in the vehicles life as possible, simply add one bottle to your transmission. Most customers chose to do this with their next service, but please note never overfill your transmission.
CAN X-1R CVT TRANSMISSION TREATMENT FIX THE SHUDDERING IN MY CVT TRANSMISSION?
X-1R CVT Transmission Treatment is designed to be a preventative treatment and not a curative, but the use of our product in a transmission that has already started to shudder may actually reduce or eliminate the shuddering. X-1R CVT Transmission Treatment is also designed to recondition seals and thus will eliminate small leaks, however if there is a major problem with the seals in your CVT it is unlikely that X-1R CVT Transmission Treatment will be able to solve this.