Reduces operating temperature
Extends life of transmission fluid
Prolongs transmission life
Promotes quiet and smooth shifting
Improves overall performance
Compatible with dexron and mercon type fluids
Reduces seal deterioration
Prevents fluid oxidization and sludge build up
Why treat your transmission?
Transmission fluids are subject to some of the highest temperature and pressure regimes in your car. Ordinary transmission fluids breakdown rapidly under these extreme conditions leading to foaming, when this occurs your transmission is no longer protected, the temperature rises and excessive wear and tear takes place. This is why you may experience irregular shifting and an increase in noise and even premature transmission failure. X-1R Manual Transmission Treatment is specifically formulated to stop foaming and fluid oxidation leading to a smoother, quieter, cooler, longer lasting transmission.
Safe and easy to use
Most manufacturers recommend that you change the oil in your transmission on a regular basis, when did you last check yours? X-1R Manual Transmission Treatment is designed to be used as a preventive maintenance item. By using X-1R Manual Transmission Treatment not only will you benefit from the package of extreme pressure agents that it contains, it will also treat all the transmission metal components and extend the life of your seals.
Directions for use
Add one bottle of X-1R Manual Transmission fluid. Repeat at 20,000 kilometers or two years.
Keep out of reach of children. Contact a physician if taken internally.
Content: 240ml / bottle
Made in USA
We accept the following payment methods:
- Online Banking via BillPlz (Banks within Malaysia Only).
- Credit Card via PayPal.
- For cash deposit or wire transfer direct into account, please select Bank Transfer upon checkout.
Company's Bank Information for Online Banking / Telegraphic Transfer:
- Bank Name: Malayan Banking Berhad (MAYBANK)
- Bank A/C No: 564753109176
- Bank Swift Code: MBBEMYKL
- Company Name: Naluri Semesta Sdn. Bhd. (1128299-W)
- Company Address: 3, Jalan Mawar 15, Taman Mawar
- City: Cheras
- State: Kuala Lumpur
- Postcode: 56100
- Country: Malaysia
- Tel: +603 4287 1102
- GST Tax ID: 001042362368
Please email proof of payment to firstname.lastname@example.org (only required for bank transfer method)
- Fasmoto ships from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- If you want it fast, we recommend you contact us directly and buy from our shop. We cannot guarantee shipping services speed as it is beyond our control.
- We use express courier services. Transit time is usually between 3-5 working days for within Malaysia.
- For domestic deliveries, we use either Poslaju or Aramex, depending on the product and shipping location.
- For International customers, your delivery is calculated by the shopping cart system and the available delivery services will be presented for you to choose from.
- The services we have available for International shipments are Pos Malaysia Economy, DHL Ecommerce, DHL Express, Aramex and UPS. Subject to availablity and will vary based on product and shipping location.
- Shipping rates shown on website is not final. Remote area charges may apply for certain destinations.
- Handling time for all orders is 2 working days maximum from the payment's date, unless otherwise specified. We may ship it earlier if we are able to.
- Once item is shipped out, you will receive an email from us stating the tracking number of the shipment and how you can track your order.
- Transit time is based on standards provided by the courier companies. Hence, we are not responsible for any delays while the delivery is in transit. Economy will typically take about 2 - 3 weeks and Express is typically 3-5 working days excluding customs delays, if any.
- We do not ship to P.O. boxes.
- We do not provide Cash on Delivery (COD) services. You can choose to pick up your order at our shop but please note that all orders must be made and paid before you drop by our warehouse to collect your orders. If you would like to walk-in and purchase, kindly contact us before hand to ensure the goods are available.
- Warehouse pick-up hours is Mondays to Fridays 10am to 8pm, excluding Public Holidays.
How Your Order is Processed
Here's an overview on how we process orders at Fasmoto, with the corresponding 'Order Status' which we will update you via email.
- Awaiting Payment: Once you've submitted an order, this will be the default status, unless you've made payment already.
- Retrieving Stock/Packing in Progress: After we've verified your payment, we will retrieve your stock from our warehouse. It's important that you submit your proof of payment to us as soon as possible to avoid delays.
- Awaiting Courier Pick-up: We'll pack your orders and attach the shipping labels to it. Your order will then sit in our warehouse waiting for the courier service to pick it up.
- Delivery En Route: This is the moment your order is picked up by the courier guys and left our warehouse. From here on, you can track them from each respective courier services' website.
- Completed: This is the finale status, when we get confirmation from our courier partners that the package has been delivered to you.
What is X-1R Manual Transmission Treatment?
X-1R Manual Automatic Transmission Treatment is a liquid synthetic metal conditioner that reduces friction and wear in your Transmission. X-1R is non-hazardous, non-flammable and environmentally-friendly.
Can X-1R Manual Transmission Treatment fix any and all transmission shifting problems?
X-1R Manual Transmission Treatment is a preventive measure. Some transmission shifting problems can ONLY be solved by a transmission rebuild. If your shifting problems are being caused by sticking valve bodies or varnish and sludge build-up issues, you will benefit from X-1R Manual Transmission Treatment. If your transmission has leaking seals, worn or broken components then your only solution is professional repair. Use X-1R to prevent overheating and hardening of gaskets and seals.
When do I need to use X-1R Manual Transmission Treatment?
Add X-1R Manual Transmission Treatment to new and old gear boxes at every gear oil change. X-1R Manual Transmission Treatment to remove the varnish build-up and moisture.
Is X-1R Manual Transmission Treatment compatible with both regular and synthetic MTF?
Yes, Manual Transmission Treatment is safe to use and fully compatible with all Manual Transmission Fluid brands recommended by vehicle manufacturers, both petroleum-based and synthetic.
To what standards does X-1R conform?
All X-1R products conform to ASTM test procedures for fuel economy, compatibility and co-efficiency of friction standards.
Why is X-1R Manual Transmission Treatment superior to P.T.F.E.-based lubricants?
X-1R Manual Transmission Treatment is free of any particulates and is non-clogging. It does not modify the viscosity characteristics of the host oil. It treats the metal surface at the molecular level and reduces surface roughness and increases surface hardness. X-1R can withstand temperatures greater than 500oF/260oC without breaking down.
Why doesn’t X-1R make the same claims P.T.F.E.-based lubricants?
Most P.T.F.E.-based lubricants claim they last 50,000 miles, this claim is a marketing gimmick. There is no evidence to support this outlandish claim. From an engineering point-of-view, the claim is completely groundless.
Is X-1R Manual Transmission Treatment compatible with all gear oils?
Yes, X-1R Manual Transmission Treatment is compatible with all other lubricants and additives both synthetic and mineral based. The X-1R Corporation cannot control or guarantee the condition or service of vehicles prior to using X-1R. The X-1R Corporation can guarantee that X-1R protects and out-performs any other friction reducing additive on the market. With proper maintenance of equipment and the use of the X-1R additives, equipment life will always be extended.
Why do I need to use X-1R Manual Transmission Treatment?
It is a fact that all oils, synthetic and mineral based deteriorate over time, producing sludge and other harmful contaminants which reduce the performance of your transmission. X-1R additives are scientifically proven to treat the metal not the oil. X-1R Proven Space Technology is formulated to stop foaming and fluid oxidation, improve performance, increase engine life, fuel mileage while protecting your Transmission from some of the highest temperature and pressure regimes in your vehicle.
Will using X-1R Manual Transmission Treatment void my warranty?
X-1R is not listed on any void list from any manufacturer. Every manufacturer recommends a specific grade of lubricant for use in their vehicles or equipment; this grade classification is known as an A.P.I. rating (American Petroleum Institute). Lubricants have a certain performance limitation. The important thing to remember is the manufacturer is not concerned with the brand of lubricant you use as long as it has the proper A.P.I. rating recommended by the manufacturer. As long as the consumer is using the proper A.P.I. rated fluid, the warranties will not be voided by adding X-1R. X-1R is compatible with all A.P.I. - rated fluids.
Can I use X-1R in all of my vehicles?
X-1R Manual Transmission Treatment can be used in all Manual gear boxes. X-1R has a range of products designed for different types of engines and vehicles. Visit www.x1r.com.my or call +603 4260 3852 for more information.
How do I use X-1R Manual Transmission Treatment?
X-1R Manual Transmission Treatment is specifically formulated and designed for use in all average size cars, RV’s, 4WD, high cc motorbikes and light trucks. For optimum performance add one bottle, 240ml of Manual Transmission Treatment to your transmission fluid. Repeat at 20,000 kilometers or two years.
Can I run X-1R Manual Transmission Treatment in my transmission fluid, instead of just before a transmission fluid change?
Yes, you can safely operate your transmission with X-1R Manual Transmission Treatment added as directed on the bottle, and it will continue to help keep transmission components clean.