Increases and prolongs engine life
Returns engine to 'as-new' performance
Dissolves sludge and other harmful deposits
Improves on fuel efficiency and engine performance
Compatible with all seals and gaskets
Compatible with all engine oils
Frees sticky valves and lifters
Contains only controlled action detergents
Improves oil circulation and oil performance
Why flush your engine?
Over the years as your vehicle accumulates miles it is also accumulating harmful deposits that will eventually cost you money. Even though you routinely service your vehicle, sludge, gum, varnish, grit and many other unwanted items will be in your engine. These deposits slowly clog oil passages and restrict the oil flow particularly in the valve train area.Unwanted deposits in your engine lead to increased wear and tear and increased fuel consumption. These deposits will remain in your engine even after your normal oil change, gradually building and ultimately harming your engine. X-1R Engine Flush is specifically formulated with controlled-released detergents that clean your engine without the need for solvents. Regular use of X-1R Engine Flush will help keep your vehicle in tip-top condition.
Safe and easy to use
X-1R Engine Flush is designed for safe use in all vehicle, all you need to do is to pour it into your engine oil and then follow the directions below and immediately the controlled action detergents start to melt the harmful deposits away. You will notice straight away an improvement in the efficiency of your vehicle. On top of this X-1R Engine Flush contains no solvents is non-toxic, non-flammable and proven to be environmentally friendly.
Directions for use
Recommended to use after your vehicle reaches 20,000 km or once a year. One bottle of X-1R Engine Flush will treat engines of up to 5 litre oil capacity. Pour the contents of one bottle into the crank case when the engine is hot. Allow the engine to run for up to fifteen minutes and then drain your oil. For particularly dirty engines we also advise removing the sump cover to ensure that there is not an accumulation of sludge. Replace oil and enjoy your driving.
Keep out of reach of children. Contact a physician if taken internally.
Content: 240ml / bottle
Made in USA
We accept the following payment methods:
- Online Banking via BillPlz (Banks within Malaysia Only).
- Credit Card via PayPal.
- For cash deposit or wire transfer direct into account, please select Bank Transfer upon checkout.
Company's Bank Information for Online Banking / Telegraphic Transfer:
- Bank Name: Malayan Banking Berhad (MAYBANK)
- Bank A/C No: 564753109176
- Bank Swift Code: MBBEMYKL
- Company Name: Naluri Semesta Sdn. Bhd. (1128299-W)
- Company Address: 3, Jalan Mawar 15, Taman Mawar
- City: Cheras
- State: Kuala Lumpur
- Postcode: 56100
- Country: Malaysia
- Tel: +603 4287 1102
- GST Tax ID: 001042362368
Please email proof of payment to firstname.lastname@example.org (only required for bank transfer method)
- Fasmoto ships from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- If you want it fast, we recommend you contact us directly and buy from our shop. We cannot guarantee shipping services speed as it is beyond our control.
- We use express courier services. Transit time is usually between 3-5 working days for within Malaysia.
- For domestic deliveries, we use either Poslaju or Aramex, depending on the product and shipping location.
- For International customers, your delivery is calculated by the shopping cart system and the available delivery services will be presented for you to choose from.
- The services we have available for International shipments are Pos Malaysia Economy, DHL Ecommerce, DHL Express, Aramex and UPS. Subject to availablity and will vary based on product and shipping location.
- Shipping rates shown on website is not final. Remote area charges may apply for certain destinations.
- Handling time for all orders is 2 working days maximum from the payment's date, unless otherwise specified. We may ship it earlier if we are able to.
- Once item is shipped out, you will receive an email from us stating the tracking number of the shipment and how you can track your order.
- Transit time is based on standards provided by the courier companies. Hence, we are not responsible for any delays while the delivery is in transit. Economy will typically take about 2 - 3 weeks and Express is typically 3-5 working days excluding customs delays, if any.
- We do not ship to P.O. boxes.
- We do not provide Cash on Delivery (COD) services. You can choose to pick up your order at our shop but please note that all orders must be made and paid before you drop by our warehouse to collect your orders. If you would like to walk-in and purchase, kindly contact us before hand to ensure the goods are available.
- Warehouse pick-up hours is Mondays to Fridays 10am to 8pm, excluding Public Holidays.
How Your Order is Processed
Here's an overview on how we process orders at Fasmoto, with the corresponding 'Order Status' which we will update you via email.
- Awaiting Payment: Once you've submitted an order, this will be the default status, unless you've made payment already.
- Retrieving Stock/Packing in Progress: After we've verified your payment, we will retrieve your stock from our warehouse. It's important that you submit your proof of payment to us as soon as possible to avoid delays.
- Awaiting Courier Pick-up: We'll pack your orders and attach the shipping labels to it. Your order will then sit in our warehouse waiting for the courier service to pick it up.
- Delivery En Route: This is the moment your order is picked up by the courier guys and left our warehouse. From here on, you can track them from each respective courier services' website.
- Completed: This is the finale status, when we get confirmation from our courier partners that the package has been delivered to you.
What is X-1R Engine Flush?
X-1R Engine Flush is a unique detergent based cleaner. It is both solvent and kerosene free, opposite to most other engine cleaners that contain aggressive solvents. X-1R Engine Flush washes the inside of the engine with a mild non-aggressive process. X-1R Engine Flush removes harmful sludge and carbon deposits that build up inside the engine. X-1R Engine Flush contains control release detergents which dissolve sludge.
How does X-1R Engine Flush work?
X-1R Engine Flush detergents cleanse the inside of the engine just by running between 10 to 15 minutes prior to an oil change. X-1R Engine Flush cleaning agents and dispersants will remove the dirt, carbon deposits and sludge caused by all molybdenum (moly) and PTFE (Teflon) based oils and many other oil blends synthetic and mineral. Change your oil and replace the oil filter to keep your engine clean of the thick particles of oil by-products.
Why should I use X-1R Engine Flush?
To ensure that all engine contaminants are removed with the old oil. Oil change is simply not enough. Harmful sludge, carbon deposits and dirt cause premature wear, robbing the engine of power. If have your engine is full of sludge has overheated or lost compression X-1R Engine Flush can assist to avoid future expensive repair costs, restore engine to as new performance.
When can I start using X-1R Engine Flush?
You can start your first application at any time before an oil change. You can use it in new cars as well as older cars. If your car has lost compression or power, if you’ve used the wrong engine oil or additive and especially if you’re switching brands of lubricants use X-1R Engine Flush to cleanse and extend the life of your engine and lubricant.
Is X-1R Engine Flush compatible with petrol and diesel engines?
Yes, lubrication in all combustion engines work under the same principle. X-1R Engine Flush is suitable for use in all combustion engines.
How often should I use X-1R Engine Flush?
For best results apply at every 4th oil change or if you switch between mineral and synthetic based oil brands. Follow the manufacturers recommended service schedule.
Are there any precautions I need to take before adding X-1R Engine Flush?
No! Just pour X-1R Engine Flush into the crank case when the engine is hot. Allow the engine to run for 15 minutes then drain the oil. For particularly dirty engines we recommend removing the sump cover to ensure there is no accumulation of sludge. Refill your engine with new oil, add a bottle of X-1R Engine Treatment and enjoy your as new drive!
Will it damage my seals and gaskets?
No! Unlike other cleaners that use harsh solvents, diesel, petroleum and kerosene, X-1R Engine Flush is kind to gaskets and seals and often “reconditions” them allowing them to seal better.