Proven to effectively combat algae growth
Restores lost power
Improves fuel economy
Reduces harmful emissions and carbon deposits
Cleans fuel injector systems
Dramatically reduces friction
Removes moisture from fuel tank and lines
Removes carbon and ash build up
Restoring your vehicles performance to a "like-new" condition has never been so easy. X-1R Diesel System Treatment contains Injector Cleaner, Power Booster, Valve Protector, Upper Cylinder Lubricant, Carbon Eliminator, Moisture Eliminator and Fuel Stabiliser which when combined with Strong Detergents and Deposits Control Agents will clean and keep clean the entire fuel delivery system and combustion chamber when used at regular intervals. With a clean fuel system you will benefit from a more efficient combustion process that will use less petrol to deliver more power.
Safe and easy to use
This unique formula, containing powerful synthetic cleaners, is proven to effectively combat the growth and build up of algae in your diesel system. In addition to this X-1R Diesel System Treatment will also remove the power robbing carbon and ash deposits allowing you to enjoy the increased power from a cleaner system. X-1R Diesel System Treatment will not harm Computers, Catalytic Coverters or Oxygen Sensors. Simply pour it into your diesel tank following the directions below. By cleaning your fuel system and thereby reducing exhaust emmissions you are helping us create a cleaner environment.
Directions for use
Pour entire contents of Diesel System Treatment bottle into diesel tank. One bottle will treat up to 100 litres of diesel. For optimum performance repeat every 5,000 kilometers or 3 months.
Keep out of reach of children. Contact a physician if taken internally.
Content: 240ml / bottle
Made in USA
We accept the following payment methods:
- Online Banking via BillPlz (Banks within Malaysia Only).
- Credit Card via PayPal.
- For cash deposit or wire transfer direct into account, please select Bank Transfer upon checkout.
Company's Bank Information for Online Banking / Telegraphic Transfer:
- Bank Name: Malayan Banking Berhad (MAYBANK)
- Bank A/C No: 564753109176
- Bank Swift Code: MBBEMYKL
- Company Name: Naluri Semesta Sdn. Bhd. (1128299-W)
- Company Address: 3, Jalan Mawar 15, Taman Mawar
- City: Cheras
- State: Kuala Lumpur
- Postcode: 56100
- Country: Malaysia
- Tel: +603 4287 1102
- GST Tax ID: 001042362368
Please email proof of payment to firstname.lastname@example.org (only required for bank transfer method)
- Fasmoto ships from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- If you want it fast, we recommend you contact us directly and buy from our shop. We cannot guarantee shipping services speed as it is beyond our control.
- We use express courier services. Transit time is usually between 3-5 working days for within Malaysia.
- For domestic deliveries, we use either Poslaju or Aramex, depending on the product and shipping location.
- For International customers, your delivery is calculated by the shopping cart system and the available delivery services will be presented for you to choose from.
- The services we have available for International shipments are Pos Malaysia Economy, DHL Ecommerce, DHL Express, Aramex and UPS. Subject to availablity and will vary based on product and shipping location.
- Shipping rates shown on website is not final. Remote area charges may apply for certain destinations.
- Handling time for all orders is 2 working days maximum from the payment's date, unless otherwise specified. We may ship it earlier if we are able to.
- Once item is shipped out, you will receive an email from us stating the tracking number of the shipment and how you can track your order.
- Transit time is based on standards provided by the courier companies. Hence, we are not responsible for any delays while the delivery is in transit. Economy will typically take about 2 - 3 weeks and Express is typically 3-5 working days excluding customs delays, if any.
- We do not ship to P.O. boxes.
- We do not provide Cash on Delivery (COD) services. You can choose to pick up your order at our shop but please note that all orders must be made and paid before you drop by our warehouse to collect your orders. If you would like to walk-in and purchase, kindly contact us before hand to ensure the goods are available.
- Warehouse pick-up hours is Mondays to Fridays 10am to 8pm, excluding Public Holidays.
How Your Order is Processed
Here's an overview on how we process orders at Fasmoto, with the corresponding 'Order Status' which we will update you via email.
- Awaiting Payment: Once you've submitted an order, this will be the default status, unless you've made payment already.
- Retrieving Stock/Packing in Progress: After we've verified your payment, we will retrieve your stock from our warehouse. It's important that you submit your proof of payment to us as soon as possible to avoid delays.
- Awaiting Courier Pick-up: We'll pack your orders and attach the shipping labels to it. Your order will then sit in our warehouse waiting for the courier service to pick it up.
- Delivery En Route: This is the moment your order is picked up by the courier guys and left our warehouse. From here on, you can track them from each respective courier services' website.
- Completed: This is the finale status, when we get confirmation from our courier partners that the package has been delivered to you.
What is X-1R Diesel Treatment?
X-1R Diesel Treatment keeps the entire fuel delivery system and combustion chamber clean when used at regular intervals. X-1R Diesel System Treatment contains Injector Cleaner, Cetane Power Booster, Valve Protector, Upper Cylinder Lubricant, Carbon Eliminator, Moisture Eliminator and Fuel Stabilizer combined with Strong Detergents and Deposit Control Agents are designed specifically to restore your vehicles performance using less petrol to deliver more power.
Where do I use X-1R Diesel Treatment?
X-1R Diesel Treatment is specifically formulated and designed for use in all Diesel vehicle fuel systems. X-1R Diesel Treatment can be added to least half a tank of fuel at any time.
How do I use X-1R Diesel Treatment?
For optimum performance add one 240ml bottle of Diesel Treatment to treat up to 75litres of Petrol. For best results we recommend first adding X-1R Diesel Treatment to your fuel tank and then filling with Diesel. This will enable the Diesel and Diesel Treatment to mix, clean and improve performance more efficiently. For optimum performance repeat every 5,000Km or 3 months. Just pour into your fuel tank and go.
Can I use X-1R Diesel Treatment in all of my vehicles?
X-1R Diesel Treatment is suitable only for all Diesel fuel systems. X-1R has a range of products designed for different types of engines and vehicles. Visit www.x1r.com.my or call +603 4260 3852 for more information.
Will using X-1R Diesel Treatment void my vehicle warranty?
No. X-1R is not listed on any void list from any manufacturer.
Will X-1R Diesel Treatment have any effect on my fuel sensor?
No! Your fuel sensor is designed to manage the timing of fuel injectors, which time exactly the amount of fuel your engine needs to operate at optimum level. Varying grades of fuel cause engine timing to be altered which will cause a decrease in fuel economy and power. X-1R Diesel Treatment will not harm computers, Catalytic Converters or Oxygen Sensors. It acts to clean your fuel system, improves performance and fuel economy, reducing exhaust emissions, thereby helping us to create a cleaner environment.
How often should I use X-1R Fuel System Treatments?
You can use X-1R Diesel System Treatment every time you refuel. We recommend using at least once every 5,000Km or three months.