X-1R Premium Diesel System Cleaner is the latest technology for cleaning the combustion side of your diesel engine, helping to restore lost power to your engine whilst delivering increased power and dramatically improved fuel consumption.
Did you know:
At X-1R we are constantly researching new developments in fuel technology so we can provide the best solution to our customers; we believe that everyone should benefit from the appliance of science. For years we have all know that fuel is contaminated with a wide range of power robbing contaminants. In fact the average diesel engine can lose 15% efficiency in as little as 20,000 miles due to carbon and other contaminant build up. X-1R Premium Diesel System Cleaner has been formulated to provide the most effect detergency technology available to effectively clean the entire combustion side of the engine whilst delivering increased lubrication and thermal stability to the fuel. Regular users enjoy an increase in Horse Power, an improvement in fuel economy and an increase in Manifold pressure.
Directions for use:
Treats up to 75 liters. Pour entire bottle into fuel tank and then fill up. Repeat application with every tank for maximum benefit. Never treat less than 20 liters.
Keep out of reach of children. Contact a physician if taken internally.
Content: 60ml / bottle
Made in USA
We accept the following payment methods:
- Online Banking via BillPlz (Banks within Malaysia Only).
- Credit Card via PayPal.
- For cash deposit or wire transfer direct into account, please select Bank Transfer upon checkout.
Company's Bank Information for Online Banking / Telegraphic Transfer:
- Bank Name: Malayan Banking Berhad (MAYBANK)
- Bank A/C No: 564753109176
- Bank Swift Code: MBBEMYKL
- Company Name: Naluri Semesta Sdn. Bhd. (1128299-W)
- Company Address: 3, Jalan Mawar 15, Taman Mawar
- City: Cheras
- State: Kuala Lumpur
- Postcode: 56100
- Country: Malaysia
- Tel: +603 4287 1102
- GST Tax ID: 001042362368
Please email proof of payment to email@example.com (only required for bank transfer method)
- Fasmoto ships from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- If you want it fast, we recommend you contact us directly and buy from our shop. We cannot guarantee shipping services speed as it is beyond our control.
- We use express courier services. Transit time is usually between 3-5 working days for within Malaysia.
- For domestic deliveries, we use either Poslaju or Aramex, depending on the product and shipping location.
- For International customers, your delivery is calculated by the shopping cart system and the available delivery services will be presented for you to choose from.
- The services we have available for International shipments are Pos Malaysia Economy, DHL Ecommerce, DHL Express, Aramex and UPS. Subject to availablity and will vary based on product and shipping location.
- Shipping rates shown on website is not final. Remote area charges may apply for certain destinations.
- Handling time for all orders is 2 working days maximum from the payment's date, unless otherwise specified. We may ship it earlier if we are able to.
- Once item is shipped out, you will receive an email from us stating the tracking number of the shipment and how you can track your order.
- Transit time is based on standards provided by the courier companies. Hence, we are not responsible for any delays while the delivery is in transit. Economy will typically take about 2 - 3 weeks and Express is typically 3-5 working days excluding customs delays, if any.
- We do not ship to P.O. boxes.
- We do not provide Cash on Delivery (COD) services. You can choose to pick up your order at our shop but please note that all orders must be made and paid before you drop by our warehouse to collect your orders. If you would like to walk-in and purchase, kindly contact us before hand to ensure the goods are available.
- Warehouse pick-up hours is Mondays to Fridays 10am to 8pm, excluding Public Holidays.
How Your Order is Processed
Here's an overview on how we process orders at Fasmoto, with the corresponding 'Order Status' which we will update you via email.
- Awaiting Payment: Once you've submitted an order, this will be the default status, unless you've made payment already.
- Retrieving Stock/Packing in Progress: After we've verified your payment, we will retrieve your stock from our warehouse. It's important that you submit your proof of payment to us as soon as possible to avoid delays.
- Awaiting Courier Pick-up: We'll pack your orders and attach the shipping labels to it. Your order will then sit in our warehouse waiting for the courier service to pick it up.
- Delivery En Route: This is the moment your order is picked up by the courier guys and left our warehouse. From here on, you can track them from each respective courier services' website.
- Completed: This is the finale status, when we get confirmation from our courier partners that the package has been delivered to you.
What is X-1R Diesel System Cleaner?
X-1R Diesel System Cleaner keeps the entire diesel delivery system and combustion chamber clean when used at regular intervals. X-1R Diesel System Cleaner effectively removes old carbon deposits, cleans, conditions and lubricates fuel injector, restores lost power, dramatically reduces emissions, prevents gas cutting on exhaust valve, improves cold start, improves fuel efficiency and stop engine run-on. Moisture Eliminator and Fuel Stabilizer combined with Strong Detergents and Deposit Control Agents are designed specifically to restore your vehicles performance using less petrol to deliver more power.
Where do I use X-1R Diesel System Cleaner?
X-1R Diesel System Cleaner is specifically formulated and designed for use in all diesel vehicle fuel systems. X-1R Diesel System Cleaner can be added to your diesel tank at any time. For best results we recommend first adding X-1R Diesel System Cleaner to your fuel tank and then filling with diesel. This will enable the diesel and Diesel System Cleaner to mix, clean and improve performance more efficiently. Just pour into your diesel tank and go.
How do I use X-1R Diesel System Cleaner?
For optimum performance add one 60ml bottle of Diesel System Cleaner to treat up to 100litres of diesel. A minimum of 19 litres of diesel is required. For best results we recommend first adding X1R Diesel System Cleaner to your fuel tank and then filling with Petrol. This will enable the petrol and Fuel System Cleaner to mix, clean and improve performance more efficiently. Use it regularly for optimum result. Just pour into your fuel tank and go.
Can I use X-1R Diesel System Cleaner in all of my vehicles?
X-1R Diesel System Cleaner is suitable only for all types of Diesel systems vehicle. X-1R has a range of products designed for different types of engines and vehicles. Visit www.x1r.com.my or call +603 4260 3852 for more information.
Will using X-1R Diesel System Cleaner void my vehicle warranty?
X-1R is not listed on any void list from any manufacturer.
Will X-1R Diesel System Cleaner have any effect on my fuel sensor?
No! Your fuel sensor is designed to manage the timing of fuel injectors, which time exactly the amount of fuel your engine needs to operate at optimum level. Varying grades of fuel cause engine timing to be altered which will cause a decrease in fuel economy and power. X-1R Diesel Treatment will not harm computers, Catalytic Converters or Oxygen Sensors. It acts to clean your fuel system, improves performance and fuel economy, reducing exhaust emissions, thereby helping us to create a cleaner environment.
How often should I use X-1R fuel additive products?
You can use X-1R Fuel System Cleaner every time you refuel. We recommend using at least once every 5,000Km.
Can I use X-1R Diesel System Cleaner in Petrol fuel?
X-1R Diesel System Cleaner is only for diesel systems. Diesel fuel systems and Petrol systems are designed differently, and require different additives. We recommend X-1R Petrol Treatment which is designed specifically to address problems related to all Petrol fuels. X1R Diesel System Cleaner is specifically designed for diesel engines including the latest new diesel engine technologies and thermal oxidation (heating of fuel), sludge and sediment formation, corrosion, and lubricity issues. It also helps remove water from Diesel fuel.